• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Yeah so I'm coming with jackie tomorrow and we're looking for some people to play. I don't mind playing melee for a while, but i'd much rather play brawl. Melee doesn't hold my attention for much longer than an hour or so.

Anyone down for it?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah so I'm coming with jackie tomorrow and we're looking for some people to play. I don't mind playing melee for a while, but i'd much rather play brawl. Melee doesn't hold my attention for much longer than an hour or so.

Anyone down for it?
Your best bet is asking STB to host a quick something for you.

Text G-mo at (623) 313 4364, and he may be able to organize something with Vat-Zero for you. Once the details are worked out, we'll just make some post inviting people over tomorrow.

They might be able to get some TCB guys to come over, and there will possibly be Melee there.

I think that's your best choice for something like, a day or two in advance.

Be warned though: it's very hot in his house.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Thats because ever other post on this board is from tai himself. We'll be at Gmo's house tomorrow around 11am ish, or wherever he gave me the address to. I'm actually going to attempt to play some melee tomorrow O.o yeah, that will be a sight to see.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Hey, AZ. Have you guys been speaking with a guy named Jordan? He tells me he played with some of the not-Tucson crew recently.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I never get to play Smash anymore... I only play it whenever I meet up at a Smashfest... I'm excited for tomorrow! :D

I sound so ******** yes, but idc. I finally get to play again.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Chilling in court weeeeee. It was a 99 mile drive from Vat0's to here :/ and I gotta drive back soon.

Time to see how Tucson will do.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Jet4 had to go to court for speeding.

He's no rapist.

Except maybe in the game.. MAYBE. I didn't pay attention to him playing Brawl (of course)

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Hmm, I might try and stop by Vato's place tomorrow. How long will you guys be there? I might bring an extra Melee setup if I can come by. I haven't played a lot of the newer people, so should be cool.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for hosting us for the day gmo and co. We got some really good games in. Maybe you guys can come down to tucson sometime soon and play us more.

Demised

Smash Ace
Thanks for hosting us for the day gmo and co. We got some really good games in. Maybe you guys can come down to tucson sometime soon and play us more.
But why would we do that? I figure if we wait long enough you'll just come to us again.

PHOENIX AREA PEEPS, lets go to Tucson soon. and 2d, the tourney being on the same date as Atomic Comics is gonna kill all interest from Phx. Talked to a few people after playin you guys today and they instantly said no.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hmm, I might try and stop by Vato's place tomorrow. How long will you guys be there? I might bring an extra Melee setup if I can come by. I haven't played a lot of the newer people, so should be cool.
I'm not sure if anybody will be there tomorrow. If you want to play some melee, talk to Tai. 504.236.7351 Give him a call. I'm sure he can round up some people if you want to play melee.

Dude, you guys were awesome. You're welcome back anytime.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if anybody will be there tomorrow. If you want to play some melee, talk to Tai. 504.236.7351 Give him a call. I'm sure he can round up some people if you want to play melee.

Dude, you guys were awesome. You're welcome back anytime.
That's not my phone number.

p.s.

I love you, Charlie LOL

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I'm curious if I changed the tourney date from the 16th to the 17th if you guys would be able to go. Anything to increase the attendance, let me know.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
<_< You're in Tucson. He's asking for the perspective point on increasing attendance by the Phoenix players.

Anyway...It'd be in your favor to change the date to possibly the next weekend or Sunday this week.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
<_< You're in Tucson. He's asking for the perspective point on increasing attendance by the Phoenix players.

Anyway...It'd be in your favor to change the date to possibly the next weekend or Sunday this week.

Tucson People have schedules too.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but its easier for a tucson person to drive 20 minutes on a different day then for a phoenix person to drive 2 hours on another.

Top Bottom