• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Team 09K will still be present Saturday. GG7 won't be there but there will still be 5 opponents. Me, In2D, Valor, Azenith, and James.

For doubles, 2D and I will bring our death turtles for all that oppose us.

I might be the only AZ Bowser?

Do we have to stick with one character as our first pick in each set for the whole tournament?

BTW I'm down for all Brawl money matches less than or equal to 5 bucks.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I hope azenith and james represent me well LOL. jackie, tell me how good these phoenix guys are compared to us when you get back here.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
DieSuperGlide

Smasfest at my place tomorrow around 5ish.

And since you jerks didn't come last time I am not buying food again...

maybe.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Me and Tai will be there.

Tai would like to shake your hands, Goop.
---
AZ, let's start over. Hi, my name is KosukeKGA. *shakes hands*

What's yours? I like to play Brawl and Melee though I prefer Melee. ANY game is completely fine though!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Nice to meet you Kosuke. I'm Chris, but you can call me Gamer or GG7 or whatever. Let's be friends and stay up late watching anime and playing smash games! Hoorah!

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Thats right, Team O9k wil be representing themselves this saturday for everyone that wants to battle us!

Jackies smash tag is Jet4 just in case you still couldnt figure it out yet zen. Whats james's, or does he even have one?

Hmmm, 2 dolla? that sounds good.

Are there any specific doubles rules about not being able to use the same character for both people?

kwasia

Smash Rookie
a everyone this is kwasia from shoryuken.com i'm a regular there and just wanted to introduce myself to this side of the fighting game scene

p.s.

a us street fighter heads are trying to get together this friday at me casa and i wanted to know if any smashers where interested... if so hit us up... if you need questions answered its best to visit http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=119253&page=177

friday night - 6pm to whenever
7731 W. Cheery Lynn Rd.
Phoenix AZ 85033
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...ate1=saveplace
my phone number : 602-565-0662
host's phone number (yoshi) : 602-568-5218 (leave a message if he doesnt answer)

Duff0

Smash Ace
Whoa smash fest at Goop's tomorrow night?

Maybe I can meet you there Casey and you can drive me to your place or something

I'll work something out.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
a everyone this is kwasia from shoryuken.com i'm a regular there and just wanted to introduce myself to this side of the fighting game scene

p.s.

a us street fighter heads are trying to get together this friday at me casa and i wanted to know if any smashers where interested... if so hit us up... if you need questions answered its best to visit http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=119253&page=177

friday night - 6pm to whenever
7731 W. Cheery Lynn Rd.
Phoenix AZ 85033
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...ate1=saveplace
my phone number : 602-565-0662
host's phone number (yoshi) : 602-568-5218 (leave a message if he doesnt answer)
Bad timing, buddy. 6pm on Friday? Everyone else will be somewhere else by then.

Try again.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
5$?

Plus maybe we can make this crew match interesting. like, 2 dollar from each player or something small, unless you want larger. Just an idea ;)
I don't like having to rely on other peoples' skill when it comes to my money. Just me versus you is good enough.

I'd be happy to go for a dollar
K.

Random character money matches, anybody?

Top Bottom