• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I don't support that idea at all. I enjoyed Melee...a lot.., but its gone, lets move on.

to corey: You'll get ***** by forward, son. You'll get ***** by Toro in a ditto. Go home.
I respectfully disagree. If I can enjoy the greatest fighting game once in a while, and then turn around and **** at Brawl on Saturdays, I'll be happy.

However, I do agree on the Toro aspect. He's the best player you've never fought.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Its hard to enjoy something by yourself...and if it means playing with Tai or 12 year old kids, then I rather pass on that drink, good sir. :) give me a scotch, I'm starving.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yo goop, is this a brawl smash fest? Cause I think Big Black may want to go, and if he's going, then I'm in.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Ha HAA!! Nobody can quit Max Power, you just strap in and feel the G's.

On a side note, I've been contemplating bringing back a Melee league of some sort to keep the game that started it all for me alive. It's just a seed in my head, but it has the potential for great growth.

I have no intentions for it interfering with AZ's Brawl scene, but it'd be nice playing a good game once in a while.

Why? When I run toward my opponent to shine spike him, I don't feel like falling on my *** as soon as I press forward.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still continue ****** at the children's game entitled Brawl. I do, after all, fight for my friends.

Melee>>Brawl, but Playing Brawl With Friends>>Playing by yourself in your room while getting banned for making a 1337 post complaining about Brawl, and telling the only people that cared about you to f*** themselves.

It's past my bedtime, goodnight.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Its hard to enjoy something by yourself...and if it means playing with Tai or 12 year old kids, then I rather pass on that drink, good sir. :) give me a scotch, I'm starving.
You bring up a good point that I cannot ignore. If this turns out to be the case, and not enough people support it, then I will have to abandon ship.

As I said, this is merely a seed.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Hmm, I just read through the whole thing...

It says the first big tourney was IVGF NorthWest Regional Gaming Festival and Tournament in March of '03

I wanna see a video of any games in that tourney...

I doubt it but does anyone have a video of that? No hurt in asking.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I take offense to that :'(

BTW I'm thirteen now.
Just turned 13? I can now be glad knowing that I am not the youngest person who smashes in AZ (even though I'm older than JJ. I'll just pretend he doesn't exist for the sake of this small moment of happiness).

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Oh ****, I double posted. I'm going to get like, Dan-Hammered (play on "ban hammer")

So now, to just say **** it, I'm going to see how many infractions I can get with a THIRD consecutive post.

TRIPLE POSSSSSSTTTT LOLOLOL SPAMSPAM*****************NIGRA

HEY LET'S THINK OF A NICKNAME FOR DAN.

StaltF4Warrior (Stalin)
AltF4Hitler

Idk, try making one incorporating the name of a notorious dictator.

OH WAIT. Don't do it! Everyone who participates will receive an infraction!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Oh ****, I double posted. I'm going to get like, Dan-Hammered (play on "ban hammer")

So now, to just say **** it, I'm going to see how many infractions I can get with a THIRD consecutive post.

TRIPLE POSSSSSSTTTT LOLOLOL SPAMSPAM*****************NIGRA

HEY LET'S THINK OF A NICKNAME FOR DAN.

StaltF4Warrior (Stalin)
AltF4Hitler

Idk, try making one incorporating the name of a notorious dictator.

OH WAIT. Don't do it! Everyone who participates will receive an infraction!
I still have something going, and that's good enough for me.
Try again next time.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Dan, I know I sometimes (and others) ride you about the infractions and what not.

But by God I will stand by you if you ban Ugly, once and for all.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
**** it, Jar'd. **** you for intercepting my triple post.

SPAAAAAAAAAM TO LAG THE BOARDS

ALTered: Image had naughty language

ALTered: Image had naughty language

CHUK

Smash Ace
Teenage angst has paid off well
Now Im bored and old
Self-appointed judges judge
More than they have sold

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Tai, maybe you should quit Smash. If anything, it seems as if almost everyone doesn't like you anymore (Unless you support G-mo's idea like me, but you said you couldn't rely on him anymore).

Remember our plan to convince everyone to go back to Melee? Well, that's not going to happen. Everyone wants to play Brawl now. It really is futile. They all want a shot at some amount of fame. Anyone can win at Brawl. So, you should just give up. I'll just beat them at their own game Tai.

Take the advice. Go. Live the new social life you said you wanted. =[

The Community of AZ

You

You and your Attempt at Melee Intervention (Protip: Use the shotgun next time)

And lastly,

Made just for you in MS Paint in 2 minutes:

Top Bottom