• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Elysium

Smash Lord
The funny part about that german kid video in general is that if you know...1 work of german...it just makes it so much funnier that people think it's real...(the original).

That said.

D*mn Ka dawg...you play like sh*t. lol

Also Oscar...your translations are on point!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
BTW, Mario Kart Wii just came out today in Europe so maybe you could import it. Of course, there's also the option where you could wait till the 27th when it comes out here... >_> LAWL

lolwiiwheel

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'll probably get it. I love Mario Kart 64, no one can beat me at it (At least, no one has). The only other one to come close was DS. DD was hindered by lack of shortcuts that didn't require items. I never really liked the Super NES one though... I guess I'm just plain ****ed weird like that.

Duff0

Smash Ace
lol man i'm stupid i knew that the whole time *facepalm at myself*

goops smashfest = open to everyone?

EDIT: shoot i cant get a ride there :(

maybe next time.......

Demised

Smash Ace
The PNT tourney is next week

Also, anyone who lives near Desert Ridge and can give a ride to Goop's tomorrow, PM me ;)

It's probably too late but it doesn't hurt trying.
I cant go tomorrow, but i can pick you up another time. Im off 67th and the 101 and thats the way i take so if u need a ride next time let me know.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Sorry i couldn't make it back guys, Timmy, Ka, Pokey, Steve, yammer, and kaci. I was talking to Forrest for a while. I'm very sorry for that.

Top Bottom