• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
I try. I'm glad you caught it. I had to explain it to some people >_> Uncivilized crud of the underclasses.
i dont get it........

It sucks that I missed the Goop tourney, the next tourney within 2hrs of tucson I will be there...for sure.

Someone please host a tourney.. :bee:

Calderon

Smash Rookie
Thanks again to everyone that came out! Even though I got squashed quickly, I had fun. :D

Oh, and I propose Anikin the Cat for AZ's Smash Mascot

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Goops was hella fun and it was sweet meeting some of you guys that i've been reading about on these boards.

and to stats, I think the only reason I was able to beat your snake (as Game and Watch) was because you were too predictable, try using some sort of mind games more often. The projectile spam was really good and I had to wait for my openings. Other than that, I thought it was a pretty solid snake, haha no pun intended.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Tell Gimpy that his whole, "Get in the mindset that you are a winner," thing failed. I don't think I could have felt more like I was going to win that tournament going in, and never felt so ripped of glory going out.... especially cuz of you. Yeah, I'm looking at you tripping >_>

Demised

Smash Ace
Had alot of fun yesterday. I didnt play very many friendlies and i wish i had. Next tourney or whenever you see me hit me up. I was the kirby / metaknight in the ninja turtle shirt if i dont already know you.

Good **** Ka!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I'm telling STB/TCB *****.....but seriously, Ka did a wonderful job and so did Timmy and B-stick. It was a blast talking and interacting with everyone who I have flamed or spoken bad about. I guess its gonna be chill for a while.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Went to the tournament today, it was fun as hell finally seeing how brawl is shaping up.

To my opponents (like Ka): good stuff. I'm glad someone out there's playing Wario :laugh:
Great playing with you, Stat. Your Snake was solid (pardon the pun). Drop by Vat-Zero's house on Saturdays if you got time.

Had alot of fun yesterday. I didnt play very many friendlies and i wish i had. Next tourney or whenever you see me hit me up. I was the kirby / metaknight in the ninja turtle shirt if i dont already know you.

Good **** Ka!
Yup, thanks Tim. Thanks a lot.

But you and I know you weren't even sweatin' this tourney because your going to Cali and claiming some odd $5k. If I don't see you this week, good luck man.

TheMadShrew

Smash Cadet
I had fun at Goops tourney, even though i was too late to enter :(...i was the guy with the dreadlocks in a ponytail, mostly in the back room. I dunno, i am still kinda new to smashboards so i didnt really recognize anybody, but i heard names i recognize from here.

PXG

Smash Journeyman
Ka, where did you get the clip/ handles for your wiimote for your classic controller? Is it a Nyko? I just messed around with my classic controller and realized how much quicker I could do things with a custom layout.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Ka, where did you get the clip/ handles for your wiimote for your classic controller? Is it a Nyko? I just messed around with my classic controller and realized how much quicker I could do things with a custom layout.
Its a Nyko.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Is it a Rick Roll if the tab that pops up on the window and says "Rick Roll" long before the video starts buffering, let alone playing?

I don't think so.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. All man, CCCT is shaping up to be bigger than ever this year. Just a reminder that pre-registeration will end on the 14th. So if you haven't signed up do so now. If you are coming for casual play just come the day either friday or saturday and pay $10. That simple!!

Go here to signup:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/signupintro.php

Go here view the current players signed up:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/ViewCCCT.cfm

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Okay, I'm a little annoyed by this. >_>

Look, I hate to break it to you buddy, but no one in their right mind is going to this from Arizona.

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
Brawl tourney at the Play'n'trade, here are the directions: 4040 South Arizona Ave. Suite 18
prizes depend on how many ppl show up so come. any more questions IM me, u can get the info on my profile

Top Bottom