• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Blind

Honorbound
We can deny New Mexico's power actually. By sending over people who stomp all over an entire state who will happily proclaim that they are not our top 5.

What was it?

Forward
Taj
Omar
Maybe me but probably not, more like Trevyn or Zel
Maybe me still probably not, Trevyn or Zel AGAIN.
I hope me. Or B-will. I give up. I'm in here SOMEWHERE I hope.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, I guess we could do the same. And by we, I mean I'll team up with UT, who we know is <<< Colorado, and we'll still stomp some face in. =o!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So we can assume that there will be some AZ representation?

Zarelid

Smash Lord
We can deny New Mexico's power actually. By sending over people who stomp all over an entire state who will happily proclaim that they are not our top 5.

What was it?

Forward
Taj
Omar
Maybe me but probably not, more like Trevyn or Zel
Maybe me still probably not, Trevyn or Zel AGAIN.
I hope me. Or B-will. I give up. I'm in here SOMEWHERE I hope.
lol ******** chucky(enix moogle) did it why can't some of our so called better players not be able to? lolz <3

Pinilla

Smash Cadet
I can't read through all this because I'm on ****ty wireless anywhere by Verizon, so if it's already been posted before sorry.

I'm in the Army, stationed at Fort huachuca right now and I went to EB games and they said they had a smash tourney and they had two pro players in the area? I'm definitely willing to play anytime if you got a place to play off base because I just have my gamecube that I can hook up to our community TV in the bays (no civilians allowed)

My AIM is irpinilla

and my email is

bpinilla@gmail.com

if you wanna play just hit me up, because I'm looking for some good smash competetion.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I can't read through all this because I'm on ****ty wireless anywhere by Verizon, so if it's already been posted before sorry.

I'm in the Army, stationed at Fort huachuca right now and I went to EB games and they said they had a smash tourney and they had two pro players in the area? I'm definitely willing to play anytime if you got a place to play off base because I just have my gamecube that I can hook up to our community TV in the bays (no civilians allowed)

My AIM is irpinilla

and my email is

bpinilla@gmail.com

if you wanna play just hit me up, because I'm looking for some good smash competetion.
Pinilla, did u know that those two pro players that they were stating were Mr. J, and Turnup Tosser, the ones we played with last weekend. Funny though because in that Tourney i was matched up against Mr. J. in the first round and everyone said I was gonna get pounded by him. But of course, they didn't know me either so I was able to beat him.

See, so much hidden talent, gone unnoticed.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Im...sorry...but....LOL
No problem, it's a lil funny. I thought it was funny when everyone at EB said Mr. J. was gonna pounce on me because him and Turnup beat many pple. Since I was jus a mere unknown of course, all were routing for Mr J. except for my crew. "Who say" THEY WERE NEVER WORRIED AT ALL, THEY KNEW I WOULD BEAT MR J. They said he was this and that trying to make me scared and ****. Regardless, Mr. J. is good but not the greatest.

Turnup Tosser, sure did give me a fight though. **** as a matter of fact. he is the reason y I lost the EB tournament. I played Sheik on his Peach, and I sandbagged hard. I should have played my main though. Regardless, Turnup is good too. It's been so long since they have played with pple in tucson but they were supposedly bad back then but now are way better so they want to come up to show what they can do now.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
You should come to phoenix and play with some of Az's best, aka the true pros
I know Theory, I want to sofa king bad but every time we have something planned to go up to visit, Mr. J. can't get us a ride up there. I can't cuz work and school, and only 1 car. I want to really bad though. How many players are in PHX. Many are in Tucson, what about PHX?

AZ=NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH TALENT. JUS TOO MUCH SKILL TO NOT HAVE TALENT.

sinfallen

Smash Apprentice
well since no one has posted here in a while i have been hearing alot of things for shashin about smash players here in az and i would think of myself as a newbie (im not that good) but i would love to face some ppl that shashin has told me about (even though i know i will lose) and it would give me a chance to get better with my link

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
SundayOwner .................................. ur back and of course, still the same. :laugh:

U live in SV yet, so myself. Turnup Tosser, and Mr. J. can play you. Then if u could beat us then you can prolly go up there and play Forward. Not saying u would last long against Forward, or anything but if u'd beat us I guess u deserve to play better people. When can we play? I am free starting tonight after 6:00, Jus gimme a call. 520-220-6645.

Remember Mr. Jaskolski, the guy ur supposed to play in a MM. I am the NICE one of the group. YAY, :)

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
SundayOwner .................................. ur back and of course, still the same. :laugh:

U live in SV yet, so myself. Turnup Tosser, and Mr. J. can play you. Then if u could beat us then you can prolly go up there and play Forward. Not saying u would last long against Forward, or anything but if u'd beat us I guess u deserve to play better people. When can we play? I am free starting tonight after 6:00, Jus gimme a call. 520-220-6645.

Remember Mr. Jaskolski, the guy ur supposed to play in a MM. I am the NICE one of the group. YAY, :)
Alright well i know Mr.J personally ha. i need to train like... a lot tho. If i cant beat his peach i doubt ill beat yours. But i will beat ur peach one day. Cuz i rock at ssbm. So my phase is

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Alright well i know Mr.J personally ha. i need to train like... a lot tho. If i cant beat his peach i doubt ill beat yours. But i will beat ur peach one day. Cuz i rock at ssbm. So my phase is
lol. u have the wrong person mixed up. You know Mr. J. how? Oh yeah tho. I am not the nice guy that uses peach. I am the other player that Mr. J used to hate but now he has come to respect me a lil. U are thinking of Turnup Tosser. Mr. J's best friend. I am the speed char user.

SundayOwner

Smash Rookie
lol. u have the wrong person mixed up. You know Mr. J. how? Oh yeah tho. I am not the nice guy that uses peach. I am the other player that Mr. J used to hate but now he has come to respect me a lil. U are thinking of Turnup Tosser. Mr. J's best friend. I am the speed char user.
Oh i thought you were sean. (turnip tosser) My bad. Well i played Mr. j today actually i havnt played turnip tosser since... the tourny at Mr.j house

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
U played Mr. J, today? Who are u, do I know you? How did u do vs Mr. J? yeah turnup is dirty Mr. J's getting better at a fast pace and myself, well, I'll let them tell u or I would gladly play you sometime. u have a number I can call u at so we can arrange some smash, and go to SV THREAD to read about tournament at my house on Sunday. Cash prizes.

If u beat Mr. J. good props but if u lost, then u have a lot of work to catch up to me and Turnup Tosser, cuz both of us are better than Mr. J.

Top Bottom