• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

lmgillins

Smash Rookie
hey guys i'm new on the smash boards but not in az...i play with team win, sesh, sam, and mike w, what are your names?

SRY this is lee

lmgillins

Smash Rookie
why would tony be trying to get ahold of me?
but anyway. hey chaos. i think i've played you before. you've been to gamerszone right?

lmgillins

Smash Rookie
koo i'll see you there next week,

if anyone whats to play smash i'm ALWAYS looking for someone new to play. i've just started to play competitivly <---------(don't thing its spelled right) but yeah just aim me at lmgillins

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I'M LOOKING FOR YOU!!!

Lee!!! CALL ME MANGZ!!!

(623) 217-0339

I heard that you can get us discounts on our plane tickets to FC6, if you could, that would be omg fantastisimo? Or something like that...

/bfy Why does Mewtwo hurt soooo goooood.
Taj: Common ZOmgZ Keke ROfL BuR Mc Bur LOL I DM U MC KK
*Vanish*
/bfy OBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ZOmgZ Kek Kk Kk Kk Kk Kk Kk

It really is a WoW thing.

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
hey forward bryan been telling me ur amazing and he hates playing ur falco, can i watch u whoop his *** lol :D........

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Hey Forward me and a couple others of us up here in the phoenix area are wanting to come down to play tucson some soon. Idk if Rob has talked to you about anything or not. Anyways, what would be a good date/time or something for us to come down?

forward

Smash Champion
i have sunday off of work this week, that would be a good time. Maybe late saturday night like around 12 and after.

If you can come down on incredibly short notice you can come down tomarrow, I don't gotta work untill friday afternoon so i could play a while

Blind

Honorbound
Eggh, I can't come down until next week at least. I won't be in town until late Sunday.

forward

Smash Champion
as soon as i get my schedule for next week i'll let you all know what's going on. are you guys free anytime besides weekends?

forward

Smash Champion
OK, you guys should definitly try to come Sunday. From the sound of things we're gonna have a little smash fest.

EVERYONE, COME TO CASA DE COLINAS ON SUNDAY. BRING A CUBE AND A TV IF YOU CAN. PUH-CHA

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
everyone should come sunday.........theres going to be lots of people...........lots of free drinks...............

lots of ...............well smash..................so everyone come...............even you treeko

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know Im down for sure. I'd like to see this turn into a tournament instead of just a fest if there are enough people. But whatever. I'm game either way. What time or was that already mentioned...

Glide

Smash Ace
Nope, but we can give chuckie or levi a call and ask; we've still got a bit of time. I've been to their old place off of Speedway, but their new house is a mystery to me.

Top Bottom