• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah im going to that. 100%sure. Anyone want to attempt doubles? Im a pretty good player but i dont want to tip anyone off to my skills just yet though ;)
Ill pay the whole entry fee if anyone wants to do it. Just gotta be good.
wow this ***** is sounding mad cocky right now. good way to enter a new community right? lol

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well i dont know if he was referring to himself when he said "just gotta be good" or not. but if he wasnt then thats pretty cocky status to me. lol

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Nooo im not trying to be cocky. ( especially because i posted that on the wrong thread) Just letting people know that im not a beginner for doubles.
And confident is correct Chival

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Nooo im not trying to be cocky. ( especially because i posted that on the wrong thread) Just letting people know that im not a beginner for doubles.
And confident is correct Chival
I look forward to fighting you. Hope you like my Peach ;)

Jane

Smash Hero
GUYS!!!!!!!

im playing through emerald again, and man, i just caught a RAAAAAPE makuhita. probably flawless attack and special defense. amazing HP and defense iv's, its a nature that is definitely beneficial, and it has the ****ing ability that i wanted.

god i love pokemon. add makuhita/hariyama to the list of my favorite pokemon

OH, and the mother****er survived the hit i gave it to catch it with ONE HIT POINT. LIKE A ****ING BOSS. this makuhita is amazing.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Doubles is amazingly fun, I like doubles way more than singles. It has more strategy and teamwork is fun. Plus being able to multitask, keeping an eye on 4 characters on screen takes some skill. Singles is too straightforward, in my opinion, and makes it more boring for me.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
GUYS!!!!!!!

im playing through emerald again, and man, i just caught a RAAAAAPE makuhita. probably flawless attack and special defense. amazing HP and defense iv's, its a nature that is definitely beneficial, and it has the ****ing ability that i wanted.

god i love pokemon. add makuhita/hariyama to the list of my favorite pokemon

OH, and the mother****er survived the hit i gave it to catch it with ONE HIT POINT. LIKE A ****ING BOSS. this makuhita is amazing.
damn, that is pretty sick. I like Hariyama.

Jane

Smash Hero
the turtwig family is cool too. but man, i love the chimchar family too much to have chose turtwig. infernape is the homie

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
lolturdwig

Oh and Kira, srs brsns on the Gametag tourney thread you made. There's a conflicting tourney at a playntrade. Just thought I'd let you know.

And I'm giving up winning brawl and possibly meree at this one so you're welcome. :p
I was gonna use the money to get Duke Nukem Forfucking Finally and to help me buy a 3DS with that money lol.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol i dont know out of all the starters i liked chimchar the least. well i like infernape but i dont like his other forms. i like piplup a lot too cause i like penguins a lot too :p

Jane

Smash Hero
all three of the gen 4 starters were pretty **** in my opinion. it pissed me off that they did fire/fighting AGAIN, but i love infernape so yeah. but yeah ground/grass and water/steel were welcome additions

Jane

Smash Hero
well, i take everything into account when i talk about a pokemon. looks, typing, how good they are. everything overall

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol why did you stop playing in the first place? and i might play again when black and white come out too. i might buy another DS so i dont have to work hard getting all of the pokemon :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I was looking at Black and White too. For old times sake seeing if the new ones would catch my interest. But I stopped caring about Pokemon after Gold/Silver. So all the new pokemon are literally unknown to me and thus I hate them all.

Finding a wild Geodude or Abra would make me very happy hahaha.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I might come out of pokemon retirement.. to show you all how it's done.....:)

oh wait.........i'm lazy...........and i have an xb360, wii, and ps3.......

*sigh* nvm.. no i wont'....

but i'll gladly lurk to see how good you all become..... if you so do... =p

*lurks*

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol why did you stop playing in the first place?
Mostly because I moved from SV, and I play Melee during any of my free time lol.

Plus I don't wanna keep working on my Gen 4 Pokemon right now, since Gen 5 is coming out.

Oh and btw... Anyone who gets White is racist!!

Top Bottom