• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
My vote goes absolutely towards wednesday

I have volunteering on tuesday from 4-8, and i think tony's off work on wednesday.

p.s. i'm probably getting a haircut on thursday

We also don't know when Light's gonna leave us :( He said he's bored of doing nothing but playing PSP games at Dark's and coming to my place to play the Tai's House crew

edit: Jeff's in SV until tomorrow (Monday) night, also, so we shouldn't do it tomorrow.

Also, I can't drive, Derek. I have my permit, but I don't have a car anyway lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Twin A! Your mother is such a *****, even taj can't bring himself to call her classy!

Edit because of an insult:
Yo Twin A! Your mom is so stupid, she tried to hang herself from her bonzai tree she keeps in the living room!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Bonzai trees are usually only a foot tall :) that and our mom used to have a glass bonzai tree in the living room lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo TwinA! Yo mom is so dumb she actually thinks brawl is a fast paced game with complex tech skill. To top it off, she thinks ganon is too good to be in it!

Jane

Smash Hero
you can ignore this post. this is just a note to myself because im too lazy to find my phone and write it down in there. kelli mccarty

forward

Smash Champion
Nice, looks like we have some special guests for the smash fest today. I'm going to sleep now, but you guys can start coming over at noon. I might still be sleeping so just call me or something if you can't get in. Everyone that has a set up please bring one. As usual, we have 2 tvs and one melee+cube. Lets try to get at least 3 set ups.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I want to come to Phoenix next Tues-Thurs, who wants to house me?

Anybody want to go to the Phoenix Museum of Modern Art?

Also, host a minitournament so Tai can officially beat me again and get my ranking.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
gdmt jackie

should've come this week (when i don't have school)

i should do the silly kyle next time i beat you

raise my arm up in triumph and yell "YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" with all the ferocity i have in me

after every match

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Attn Forward, and Taj:

I need footage of your Falco (Fwd) and Marth (Taj). I have an idea for an "AZ" combo video.

I'll be asking Wobbles via aim, since I don't think he checks the AZ board.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
just as an fyi Tai I had ideas for this back in 2009, Pandaxin.

I'm not doing a generalized AZ Cvid, though. I want to focus on the OS crowd, so I'm looking for:

Forward
Taj
Wobbles

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The thing is that I'm a stubborn ***** so this will actually get done if I do it, and I don't have a billion hours of school.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Hello there, my name is Jackie, I main Fox Falco Jigglypuff Sheik Marth Peach Captain Falcon Ice Climbers Doctor Mario Ganondorf Samus Pikachu Mario Luigi Yoshi and Mr. Game & Watch. I've been playing this game since it came out with my friends, I beat them most of the time. I'm not good at wavedashing though. Does anybody in Arizona want to play with me? I live in Tucson.

Top Bottom