• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
How many smash players are even in Tucson? The two or three of you should come to Phoenix and host the tournament instead so the rest of us don't have to drive. :v

Edit: I'm just kidding don't hit me.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
How many smash players are even in Tucson? The two or three of you should come to Phoenix and host the tournament instead so the rest of us don't have to drive. :v

Edit: I'm just kidding don't hit me.
Tucson has more Melee players than Phoenix.

p.s. Rain has a facebook? I don't get any relevant results by searching "Bobby Hill"

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Pandaxen has the best idea ever.

Also, anyone from SV could you please get my BBCS copy back from Nicknyte? He accidentally took it from the Tucson monthly tourney.

Next time you guys come up or something--lemme know by PM or w/e. Thanks. :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
next time we go to tucson (if our car isn't full), we could pick you up on the way, considering you're like, 1 mile out of the way >.>

Bounogun

Smash Cadet
Yo are there any Melee smashfest going on in Tucson this weekend? I'll be there this weekend if anyone wants to play some Melee.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
does anyone wanna smash with me today?

you'd have to be willing to drive to me, cuz i can't get a ride

also, PLEASE give me like, a 2 hour or so notice. i wanna start some of my homework, and smash will give me motivaton

if you do, don't just reply here. text me at (623)203-3351 or AIM me at xroflmaowtfx

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
I'm free just let me know where and when. I'm always down to play some Melee.

This guy.

(I'm pointing at me).
It would be nice to know who are you, where exactly do you live, and how I can contact you.

does anyone wanna smash with me today?

you'd have to be willing to drive to me, cuz i can't get a ride

also, PLEASE give me like, a 2 hour or so notice. i wanna start some of my homework, and smash will give me motivaton

if you do, don't just reply here. text me at (623)203-3351 or AIM me at xroflmaowtfx

I forgot your address, lost my cellphone, don't have aim, ex had baby with someone else.

I don't even know if you even like playing with me, it must be like playing lvl 1 cpus.

Top Bottom