• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Tim post's are just like Levi's posts were. Or is that too old school for all you new schoolers to know who Levi was.

I'd kinda like to be a panelist...alas I am still residing in New Mexico... sigh.

Also did no one sleep last night??? Go to bed people!

tw1n

Smash Champion
No offense ruby but it may be all due to your attitude. I always see you either angry at people or johning about something. So those 2 qualities alone can cause for far too biased judgements. I wouldn't be surprised if you started trying to place yourself higher than players who are much better than you.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

I'd kinda like to be a panelist...alas I am still residing in New Mexico... sigh.

Anyway, I think the twin put it on the mark...Although Xander is banned again. Your history of outbursts, anger, and overall johning is a bit of a turnoff to the panelist selection, but I don't make that decision. I'm not saying you do those things now, its just previous history. I can't be a panelist, because everyone thinks Im goofy all the time, but I can be serious when I wanna.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Hey that's not fair! I thought you were only going to do that with Tim's posts.

Also I found one of Levi's old posts and man was he WAY worse than Vectorman...

sean wont be attending this tourny................he has something going on in cali.............so yeah................that means i get to take all of your money....................................im thinking of starting around two..............so be here around 1 for sign ups and freindlys.......................uhm..................oh yeah................this tounry is going to be at my house...............here in tucson...........................

i live on speedway.............west side............barrio holywood.................yeah.................my # is 520-551-2739....................................so when people are on their way they should call and ill tell them my exact address and how to get here....................but other then that............................come get owned......................

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

sean wont be attending this tourny................he has something going on in cali.............so yeah................that means i get to take all of your money....................................im thinking of starting around two..............so be here around 1 for sign ups and freindlys.......................uhm............... ...oh yeah................this tounry is going to be at my house...............here in tucson...........................

i live on speedway.............west side............barrio holywood.................yeah.................my # is 520-551-2739....................................so when people are on their way they should call and ill tell them my exact address and how to get here....................but other then that............................come get owned......................

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
it..........seems like everyone..... is startin to learn how to ...............type the correct... way..............*sigh*.. now i don't feeel .............as bad....

tw1n

Smash Champion
Alas. Most people don't use the dot dot dot for how it's meant to be used. Like when you want to pause... and then continue lol.

P.S. NickNyte. I'm lovin the hinata pics lol

Light_

Smash Apprentice
It's called an ellipsis (dot dot dot). But that is usually reserved for ommiting words when quoting. The aposiopesis, which we are doing is a pause in one's sentence to display an unwillingness, inability, or difficulty in continuing speech. And I thought I was using the aposiopesis correctly in my posts...

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Hmm haven't decided. I was thinking not this weekend but the following one. Would that be a good weekend?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
It's called an ellipsis (dot dot dot). But that is usually reserved for ommiting words when quoting. The aposiopesis, which we are doing is a pause in one's sentence to display an unwillingness, inability, or difficulty in continuing speech. And I thought I was using the aposiopesis correctly in my posts...
ughh...my tiny brain hurts...............>>

so many big words... ><; and smart talk it hurts my little bwain

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
what the hell is wrong with this thread? lol and about the talking crap during matches, i think you should allow them to say stuff no matter what cause if you tell someone OOS at a big tourney to stop theyre not going to stop, so itll help people deal with it.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I know why Ruby is banned now. Lol.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Look! Ruby created the same 3 threads in a row on the melee board.

Poor Xander, won't you understand that you don't ask for respect, it's given to you. I know you are brutally honest, and that's just how you are, but have you ever wondered to think that you should learn to swallow that portion of yourself and actually care about people you have no real bond to? It's called politeness and courtesy, and it's not something someone has to give to you first in order for you to give it back.

In my opinion, Joey, if I had someone yelling like that during a tournament. I'd pause the game, and tell them to shut up politely. It's not that I mind yelling during tournament Joey, the voice was annoying. I can't stand annoying shrill voices.

She wasn't talking crap. She was just like...

YAY! GO KYLE! KICK HIS ***! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Not sure. I'm working alot sadly but I have Sundays off. Friday we both work till 8 and saturday I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know k :D

Jane

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I know why Ruby is banned now. Lol.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Look! Ruby created the same 3 threads in a row on the melee board.

Poor Xander, won't you understand that you don't ask for respect, it's given to you. I know you are brutally honest, and that's just how you are, but have you ever wondered to think that you should learn to swallow that portion of yourself and actually care about people you have no real bond to? It's called politeness and courtesy, and it's not something someone has to give to you first in order for you to give it back.
LOL. oh silly xander. making that thread made people dislike him even more. it was evident since the first thread. why did he think making the exact same ****ing thread two more times was going to somehow help the situation?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
You're probably lurking or whatever

We don't take you seriously because you're dumb

You're mean to people.

You knock good strategies for stupid reasons. Then when we watch your videos we don't even see the reasons you list for why things aren't working for you we just see you failing them. You then refuse to believe it's you failing, and you get all defensive.

You meatride your region to the point where you act like you're better than most of the community because you almost beat Tai, GG7, etc. But a lot of us have access to comparably good competition anyway so it's hard for us to really care too much about you being able to play decent people. Congrats. But we play good people too. The really troublesome part is that half the time you're saying, "I suck I have no talent" and whatever. Then half the time you're like, "I'm so good guys I'm definitely better than <insert player from non-AZ here>".

You try to divert the conversation then get pissy when it doesn't go in your direction, to the point where you actually take it personally and go off on the boards about how nobody likes you. That you've got a reputation for only wanting help from top level players is really annoying too because you're bad and it doesn't take a good player to answer or point out a lot of your dumb@$$ noob mistakes you fucking scrub. Throw in that your questions are often incredibly stupid or vague (or mix) and you expect like, incredible answers for imbecilic questions, and you don't seem to get how stupid your questions actually are...

I dunno.

We think you're a troll.

Sorry?

Oh lol. Xander getting Ripped in Melee Discussion.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Wow, KK let Xander have it.

C'mon Xander, grow up a little, homeboy.

You need to learn to filter your thoughts and stop acting like such a douche.

Don't be an ******* to people, it doesn't help your cause one bit.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
LOL some of those posts were mad funny! haha Hey Xander when you read this you should make another thread lol but some of those posts that Xander talked about how people will ignore him because of what little reputation he had or something like that is silly, A LOT of people do that, not because they don't take your post seriously but because they just don't care. Xander I think you care TOO MUCH about what people think of you, so you're always just trying to think of how to please everyone, you just have to be real with everyone. Maybe some of your views on the game AREN'T CORRECT, you have to accept that your opinions can be just as wrong as everyone else, unless you're the best in the world, which you're not. Also, don't tell people that you suck then talk about how great our community is because then you just sound like a big *******. What you're doing is just like if you want to get a girl to like you, you go out of your way for her, it's not going to work out. So like don't laugh at something if it's not funny and stuff like that, I guess. I kind of don't even know what I'm saying, but I think it'll get through lol OH! and if someone wants to thank you for something(I can't think of the right words to say but something along that i guess lol) don't ask for it because them saying it and lying is no different than if they never said it at all right?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I don't get the anime humor :(

So what if Kyle gets a cheerleader, I don't see you all complaining about GET YO *** WHOOPED WOMBO COMBOOOOOOO.

It's part of the competitive game, if you can't block out oral distractions then you aren't ready for larger competitive settings.

Oral distractions.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I don't get the anime humor :(

So what if Kyle gets a cheerleader, I don't see you all complaining about GET YO *** WHOOPED WOMBO COMBOOOOOOO.

It's part of the competitive game, if you can't block out oral distractions then you aren't ready for larger competitive settings.

Oral distractions.
see jackie agrees with me, and trust me **** talk in AZ is NOTHING compared to here. people like blackanese make you wanna throw your controller XD

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Tucson Smashers!

I'm going to be in Tucson TONIGHT for a few hours if anybody wants to get in some games. We're leaving now so we should be there by 9 and will probably be there til 2 or 3am.

If anybody is interested

480 720 3143

Peace!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Get Bent, JetBore.

Edit: Sorry Falcoty, I am an hour away, and I need to write a paper. Good luck finding Tucson Smashers. None of us has a random venue in town.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^It's ok to cheer... and Im sure she's just there to support Kyle, cheer for him etc.....but there comes a point (speciflically by request) but theres a difference between hype and obnoxious.... I think if a certain player would like Silence... or something along those lines we should try and implement it.... into the system...

NOTE: This is only a recommendation...and no offense is to be intended here... I'm merely tryin to minimize "johns" and john like material....I was able to do this w/SV hopefully I can minimize many of them with the rest of AZ... These are ALL recommendations so please AZ post ur insights/ideas thoughts etc...
read above

Noctournez

Smash Cadet
just moved out here from Toledo, Ohio.
went to mlg columbus 2010.
wheres the smash hype and love out here? I'm itching to get back into the game.
I have 3 controllers and a copy of brawl and melee, but no system.
Where's the tourneys around here or local smashers?
I've got a car and I'd love to meet up and throw around endless matches.

add me on here or aim or on allisbrawl :)

what's up Phoenix?!

AXE 09

Smash Master
just moved out here from Toledo, Ohio.
went to mlg columbus 2010.
wheres the smash hype and love out here? I'm itching to get back into the game.
I have 3 controllers and a copy of brawl and melee, but no system.
Where's the tourneys around here or local smashers?
I've got a car and I'd love to meet up and throw around endless matches.

add me on here or aim or on allisbrawl :)

what's up Phoenix?!
Melee?

About the whole cheering situation...

I pretty much agree with Jackie's post:

And also:

i want some oral distractions...
Lol!!

Um...N-n-n-n-naruto-kun....Um....Can I um.....

**** you? *blush*
:laugh:

Top Bottom