• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
HEY TUCSON DRIVERS:

AXE might be able to make it to Tucson on Saturday.

Someone give him a ****ing ride to the tourney if possible

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
Alright. I WILL be going to the tournament on Saturday. I have 3 spots left in my car (4 possibly, but it could be uncomfortable) and since Tommy wanted one, he will get one if we can arrange a meet up somewhere so I can pick you up Tommy. So, 2(3) spots left. Here is the deal. I have to be somewhere on Saturday night and I need to be back at 10pm, so I am leaving Phoenix at 8pm NO EXCEPTIONS. I will drop anyone off I took with me, IF you are on the way to or close to Speedway and Euclid/1st area. I am not going past there, so to anyone else living past there, sorry but that's the final stop! Gas money please, 5$. If you want a ride, let me know. Post in here or send me a PM!

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, um, lol. I guess I should mention. I'm not returning to Tucson myself until Sunday night. And I'm guessing most of you Tucson guys aren't going to be able to stick around Phoenix for 2 days. So probably going with AZenith is the best choice.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alt, just letting you know. I hate your new name :( Its not cool anymore.

Also, I am trying to find some nice scholarships to goto ASU. :D

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh.. yea... the name...

One of the admins thought it would be funny to change a bunch of BRoomers names into dinosaur names. Timaltmus is apparently some kind of dinosaur.

It's temporary, I promise. :)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, I guess it was the Timimus, and they threw in "Alt" in the middle. Its back, now, anyways.

Also, I am no longer a warrior. I am a button combination of peace, now. :) (And not coincidentally, one of far fewer syllables, too!)

fark

Smash Apprentice
Are there any parties going on Saturday night? I'll stay in phoenix for a weekend if I can have some fun lolz
funny that you ask cuz my 21st birthday party is saturday night
but im clear across phx.way too far from the tourney

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
Good playing brawl with you guys last night (Moo, Slick, Dark Shifter). I am sorry that my gf had to beat you once Dark. I want to do another smashfest nest tuseday at the same time. Let me know if anyone else would like to come.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Good playing brawl with you guys last night (Moo, Slick, Dark Shifter). I am sorry that my gf had to beat you once Dark. I want to do another smashfest nest tuseday at the same time. Let me know if anyone else would like to come.
it was most fun. haha its ok that she beat me. i don't know which char i was, don't think i was marth, but ya... she got the W. im down for same thing next week

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
it was most fun. haha its ok that she beat me. i don't know which char i was, don't think i was marth, but ya... she got the W. im down for same thing next week
She is still learning but she has gotten better now that she has been playing kirby. I can teach her all of my tricks :). I ordered a capture card so I will be recording some of the matches next week, so bring your A game.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Haha I thought we were talking about barlw which is a totally different game the that other game super smash bros brawl.
Both are terrible, amirite? :laugh:

I kid.

But seriously.

I quit Brawl in like, three weeks... and I still have had zero qualms about it.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I havn't quit completly but I still play way more everything else.

So get off of me.

And Taj I go to your old highschool and do you knwo my brother.

Corigames

Smash Hero
The edit button is not for long time users only you know. It is indifferent to everyone... except banned people. It hates them.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Hmm.... you may have difficulty doing that though without moderator privileges. It's best to be preventative than to have to make amends.

And don't get hit.

fark

Smash Apprentice
id like to go

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Can someone that's going to my Smashfest please bring a console + game?

I have mine and Duffy's, and there's three TVs.

Top Bottom