• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Smash at my house TODAY from 3:00 to like 8:00 or maybe later COME ONE COME ALL. Text me if interested 480-274-4638

I live in Mesa: 420 s Barkley 85204 (or 85201) Just get off the US60 at Stapley. Go North on Stapley for about a mile, then go East (right) on Broadway, then South (right) on Barkley. 2nd house on the right. 420 yes thats right. Anyone interested?

Also I am hosting a Made of Awesome tournament at my house on the 21st of Feb. Does this conflict with anyone's schedule?

BigRay

Smash Cadet
**** I with i could go to this, but I have a ton of homework then I'll be at the suns game. I need to play some smash reeeaaally bad.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Sounds god to me. Shoot me a pm one of these days before tuesday and I'll hook you up with my address and what not. Bring $1 bills so some random character money matches can go down(this applies to whoever would like to come.
Gahhh if I lived in Phoenix I would surely attend just for those random character money matches. If I run into you at any tournament, I'll gladly do as many until I have no money left.

Smash at my house TODAY from 3:00 to like 8:00 or maybe later COME ONE COME ALL. Text me if interested 480-274-4638

I live in Mesa: 420 s Barkley 85204 (or 85201) Just get off the US60 at Stapley. Go North on Stapley for about a mile, then go East (right) on Broadway, then South (right) on Barkley. 2nd house on the right. 420 yes thats right. Anyone interested?

Also I am hosting a Made of Awesome tournament at my house on the 21st of Feb. Does this conflict with anyone's schedule?
Which game(s) will be at it? I'm guessing brawl, but you know you love 64 too much and want to please the melee lovers too :)

...I've eaten 20 glazed munchkins so far today... I wonder how many my body can handle. They're so yummy.

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
Gahhh if I lived in Phoenix I would surely attend just for those random character money matches. If I run into you at any tournament, I'll gladly do as many until I have no money left.
These are just way too fun. I am definitely down for playing some when we are at a tourny together. Come to the next AC one and it will happen.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Right now, for my Smashfest, we're having:

Me, Duffy, Jar'd, Chuk, Gamerguitarist, Chuk's 2 friends

Those are the people that are guaranteed and that are sleeping over.

maXXXpower is also coming, but he's not staying the night. People are still welcome to come, but please try not to sleep over, since six people (not counting myself) is quite a bit. If you MUST, you can, but it'd be cool if you didn't.

Kosuke, try to bring your TV =]

And definitely bring my Gamebridge.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah, I know, seriously.

So far for setups.

Guaranteed stuff:

TVs:
1. Me
2. Me
3. Gamer
4. Tucson
5. Goop
6. AltF4

Consoles:
1. me
2. duffy
3. Gamer
4. Tucson crew
5. Goop
6. CHUK
7. AltF4

Maybe:

TVs:
1. Tucson crew (again)
2. Coty
3. Goop (again)

Consoles:
1. Kosuke
2. Tucson crew
3. Coty
4. Goop again

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The pizza isn't looking definite right now. I'm almost certain the turnout will exceed twenty, but I haven't been able to get in touch with Coty at all.

ALSO:

There will be three recording stations. ACMM2 wasn't very big, so I didn't bother to put up a lot of matches. It will be somewhat similar this time. I'll assign important matches to those three stations, and I'll upload them in order of importance.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The pizza isn't looking definite right now. I'm almost certain the turnout will exceed twenty, but I haven't been able to get in touch with Coty at all.

LOL. I think we should just drop this since you suggested the idea of eating out right after...

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Kosuke, do you have a ride to my house yet?

Try asking Goop; he MIGHT go.

Also, remember my Gamebridge. Put it in your bag now.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Tai: Well, now me and Tony are probably going to be going to a small one at Goop's instead. No offense intended, it'll just be a hassle to ride up, ride back, then ride again the next day; we also don't really want to sleep out.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Kosuke, do you wanna play nonstylus puzzle league score attack wifi with me sometime? :D I forgot that I have that game lol. I'm better with the stylus but I know you're a purist so I'll adapt.

TheRealColtMaster

Smash Apprentice

Ah man you gotta let me know these things dook. imma get a phone soon man i'll give you my number. we gotta play this weekend fosho!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Kosuke, do you wanna play nonstylus puzzle league score attack wifi with me sometime? :D I forgot that I have that game lol. I'm better with the stylus but I know you're a purist so I'll adapt.
Sure thing. I'll find my cartridge when I can and I'll get my FC to you.

And yes, I don't like using the stylus even though I know it gets broken chains.
---
M1911A1, I suggest you really get SSB online soon...It's perfect for someone like you!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Things came up, sorry I didn't go to hang out with you guys at ACMM. On the bright side, today was very productive for me.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
(4:13:55 PM) xroflmaowtfx: are you watching the superbowl atm
(4:14:10 PM) xroflmaowtfx: they're advertising the hyundai genesis alot
(4:14:12 PM) xroflmaowtfx: god ****
(4:14:15 PM) xroflmaowtfx: DBR gets their **** together

jedirobb

Smash Rookie
$2,000.00 for Brawl GUARANTEED

Sooooo.... we announced a $2,000.00 guaranteed prize pot for Brawl at this year's DEVASTATION...

Here is the SB DEVASTATION thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217321

Here is the website: http://www.devastationevent.com

We even released some new Player Badges to choose from, including a limited edition SFIV one... might not be your bag but it is cool.

I want to the AZ Smash players come out of the woodwork for this.

Talk with you in a bit.

Top Bottom