• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2013 Results Thread | Jan 11-13, 2013 | New Brunswick NJ

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
brb maining puff in every smash game including P:M

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Less Puff, More Pika and Peach! It'll be awesome. =D

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
i had like 6 R U Hungry subs that weekend. oh my god.
they need to become a chain
Umm....They are a chain ;)

They are mainly in college towns, including Penn State being one of them. (We actually had 2 in PSU at one point, but one closed)

To be granted, the franchise places are not as good as the original (the APEX one), but they are still quite worth having, and are the same kind of sandwiches :). The one at penn state even has a make your own fat sandwich option. Works almost subway style.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
hey guys, attila here. now back in australia after travelling round for a bit.

shoutouts are on the to do list.

had a ball with everyone; looking forward to meeting/chilling with more awesome people on my next trip to the states.

cheers.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Late as hell shoutouts time :I

Alex Strife and Crismas: Thanks for the tourney. I hope everything turned out as you wanted it. Hope you guys are doing alright.
RJ: Was fun helping out with TOing I guess lol. Yugiohz in downtime was fun too.
Keitaro: Thanks for the housing etc. That really helped me out since I had no plans for where I was staying and was just driving people around where they needed to go lol
Orion: Nice meeting you. You're too funny lol
Ori: Nice meeting you. Was fun hanging out at the TO desk with you :D
Pidgezero_one: Nice meeting you. Shoutouts to fiending for goldfish on that Rite Aid trip xD
Enix: Oh god I had such a fun time hanging with you this weekend. Also good **** for making that drops combos guy salty as hell lmao
Yoshq: Good seeing you again. We shoulda played or something :I
Denti: Nice meeting you this whole Apex week. Hope I get to see you again sometime :D
WMS and Rafa: Nice meeting you. Good stuff in tourney, had fun with you guys during the weekend. Saca la basura xD
Nekokatsu: lol I miss you man. Had a lot of fun and stuff. Good luck with w/e you decide to do form this point. Also saca la basura to you too xD

Shoutouts to anyone I may have missed
Shoutouts to R U Hungry trucks
ggs to everyone I played in pools. I need to get better....
Shoutouts to my car doing mad work this weekend

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Since top 6 was all NY/NJ & Japan r we anti NY/NJ winning now. Itll b an interesting goal to stop them.

:sonic:

:phone:

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
its very late to ask this, but why did hbox choose to go ness vs armadas yl?
the fact that armada prolly wouldn't prepare for the matchup is the obvious main factor, but why didnt he go for another low/mid tier or something?
its not like i actually know jack **** about the matchup but it didnt LOOK like the matchup was great for ness, despite his fair he didnt seem to good to get through yl's wall of projectiles, and his slow *** doublejump leads to him getting easily juggled by yl's uair

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Umm....They are a chain ;)

They are mainly in college towns, including Penn State being one of them. (We actually had 2 in PSU at one point, but one closed)

To be granted, the franchise places are not as good as the original (the APEX one), but they are still quite worth having, and are the same kind of sandwiches :). The one at penn state even has a make your own fat sandwich option. Works almost subway style.
a nationwide chain

i live in MISSOURI

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
we have them at champaign adam. get one at SMYM. literally a block away

Top Bottom