• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official APEX 2013 Melee Video Thread

Silva562

Smash Rookie
I gave them all to chibo, but seeing as how he still hasn't uploaded them, I am now doing it.

Also, I need lots of music like the music played during the metagame minute or during those old school eggz vs. silent wolf videos because all the videos on TV 1 didn't record game audio
Ripple what is your youtube Username ?

:phone:

Bones0

Smash Legend
I gave them all to chibo, but seeing as how he still hasn't uploaded them, I am now doing it.

Also, I need lots of music like the music played during the metagame minute or during those old school eggz vs. silent wolf videos because all the videos on TV 1 didn't record game audio
Use this. :awesome:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
28 APEX 2013 bracket matches. you're welcome world.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Does anyone else think that Bifuteki's "techinical difficulties" was just a lame excuse for them to not have to upload melee on to their youtube channel? Their melee portions on twitch are even gone now.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Does anyone else think that Bifuteki's "techinical difficulties" was just a lame excuse for them to not have to upload melee on to their youtube channel? Their melee portions on twitch are even gone now.
As someone who was sitting next to them during their streaming...

nope. They're streaming Sudden Death this weekend. That hard drive ended up being FUBAR.

Acryte

Smash Ace
That's fine but why didn't they save the stream... they had no problem saving the FGC day 2 stream... yet they didn't choose to save the broadcast of what they had streamed for melee....

MountainGoat

Smash Journeyman
So bifuteki is just incompetent? Now we have so many good matches that are now lost...

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm gonna be INCREDIBLY pissed if the vids don't come through

all this talk about "professional" streaming for what

Acryte

Smash Ace
dude I just subbed like 30 mins ago and checked the vids aren't there at all. Definitely unsubbed. Will never sub them again. Did anyone else rip that before it was gone?

Hax

Smash Champion
i subbed to the Bifuteki channel when i got home from Apex and all the vids were there. they have since mysteriously disappeared

i spoke to Bifuteki himself yesterday and he told me that he was going to upload the videos "today," (as in yesterday) as people were nagging him left and right according to him. obviously, they're still not up though =/

basically all the vids are safe though up until the part where the stream crashes. right after me vs Kage i think. it's just up to Bifuteki to upload them

AXE 09

Smash Master
Well I mean they've been saying that since like a few days after Apex lol. I really do hope they'll get uploaded, but I mean it's already been weeks now

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
just FYI i don't actually know anything that you guys don't

i was just saying RIP to be a negative nancy because i feel like we're not going to see them ever again. and even if we do, i think those matches will be borderline irrelevant by the time we do see them.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Shroomed vs. Hbox
Hax vs. Javi
KirbyKaze vs. Armada
PP vs. Hax
Overtriforce vs. Scar
Overtriforce vs. Axe
Ice vs. Colbol
Colbol vs. Dr. PP
Leffen vs. Hbox
Armada vs. Silentwolf
Hax vs. Kage
PewPewU vs. M2K
Mango vs. Vwins
Zhu vs. Darc
Zhu vs. Bam
... o_O

Nothing irrelevant about those sets at all.

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
I literally haven't even watched top 8 yet, because I'm waiting for the bifuteki stuff first.

I'm on some OCD **** =(

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
that's one. now where are the other 9?

AXE 09

Smash Master
I really wanna see my set vs Tope!

I hope the rest of the vids get uploaded soon.

I'm glad at least 1 is up :)

Top Bottom