• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
same tourney he beat esam
he beat him the same tourney hrnut beat shaky
hrnut has a losing record to xaltis and redhalberd apex season
and hrnut has a losing season vs nick riddle this recent PR and thats it.
breaking up the season is confusing everyone.

MVD

Smash Master
same tourney he beat esam
he beat him the same tourney hrnut beat shaky
hrnut has a losing record to xaltis and redhalberd apex season
and hrnut has a losing season vs nick riddle this recent PR and thats it
Oh ok, consistency question still makes my records better imo

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
This PR isn't legit if were not counting both seasons or pics w/e you wanna call them. All I know is that this season I am

1-0 against HRnut

1-0 against Ryo

And HAVE NOT lost to any randoms.

I feel this NEEDS to be counted for.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
That would make all of that stuff for the Pre-Apex PR. The one for the image is a PR based on what was supposed to have been done around Apex.

At least, I THINK it was supposed to be done around Apex.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Like i said. every record is not legit. the way you guys make a pr isnt legit because not all info is here. Elo system is the best way. Or just dont have one at all.

edit: O and im not saying its the panels fault. Just its not accurate. I just believe if we are going to have rankings thy should be accurate

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
lol I think D3 should be on Mampam's character usage seeing as how its who he beat Ryo with.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I don't think it matter if MK was banned or not for some tourneys. We should still combine them. Cause right now we're pretty much screwing over the people hard who were on the PR pre APEX. I don't see a reason NOT to combine them.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm going to ask one thing of the panel.
Put a spot in the OP for the brackets/results of every tournament in this upcoming season. Everybody who hosts a tournament should put the bracket into this thread for it to be updated. If we want 100% accurate PRs, we need to 100% accurately report results.
This includes pools and the like. If the reporting is accurate, this list will be accurate.

Man, wins against me are worth so much now...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'm going to ask one thing of the panel.
Put a spot in the OP for the brackets/results of every tournament in this upcoming season. Everybody who hosts a tournament should put the bracket into this thread for it to be updated. If we want 100% accurate PRs, we need to 100% accurately report results.
I personally think we need a brand new PR team. (Not trying to be rude or anything to the team that made this one.)

Mampam

Smash Ace
btw mink i see you knew what character to give me :3

<3333

i also aint even mad at the vast amount of nxgga on this PR :laugh:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yo if pikapika and polt are counted as wins. Then esam vs xaltis should be to

9. Viper: W- Hbox, GDX, Wizzrobe, Lies, Kyon(2), Trump, Drew, D-torr, ******, ipresia,
Pikapika, Poltergust
L - 2d Jeff, GDX(2), ScaryLB59, Gallax, HRNUT(3),

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
... I officially have no idea what is going on then...
Polt quit after Apex... and he's OOS anyway...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
This pr is dumb. there are too many things wrong with it. we should just restart the season. Starting with ryos tournament.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
... Technically, my tournament is the start of this PR season. (next weekend)

I will try to go to CFL a couple of times this season to make it better. I hope CFL travels to SFL a couple of times as well.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Okay. Please post results, or results threads of every FL tournament this season. I'm collecting results in post 26. If there are any PR MMs, please post those as well.

If every result is reported, there cannot be any errors.
I will be doing the same for my tournaments.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
... Technically, my tournament is the start of this PR season. (next weekend)

I will try to go to CFL a couple of times this season to make it better. I hope CFL travels to SFL a couple of times as well.
Alright fair enough Nick riddle tournament should be the restart of the new season

2-DJeff

Smash Master
This thread needs to be deleted. and at the end of august needs to be the new updated PR.
Yea i know 2month season but we need some results to put up by then

Masky

Smash Master
Okay. Please post results, or results threads of every FL tournament this season. I'm collecting results in post 26. If there are any PR MMs, please post those as well.

If every result is reported, there cannot be any errors.
I will be doing the same for my tournaments.
We tried that before but tournament results are often not saved and people never send them even if you ask. I remember some people even REFUSED to hand over the results. The best way imo is for someone (like a panelist) being responsible for saving the results to a flash drive right at the tourney.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If you want it to be accurate, hand over results.
If you don't hand over results, you cannot complain about a list that you do not agree with.
It's a really simple concept. Even if certain TOs don't care, other people OBVIOUSLY care.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
We tried that before but tournament results are often not saved and people never send them even if you ask. I remember some people even REFUSED to hand over the results. The best way imo is for someone (like a panelist) being responsible for saving the results to a flash drive right at the tourney.
If you give me every single result I will personally make a folder on my laptop for it and save all the records for the PRs.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
welp, ill continue to post full results and brackets for my 5 dollar footdives tourneys

so one less thing to worry about :laugh:

-GDX on Jeff's account

Mampam

Smash Ace
xaltis's win over hrnut, if the same tourney he beat esam, was before the musician PR

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Mampam we know, its just that the recent pr is based off the pre apex pr and the pr apex pr is very inaccurate. Along with some of the post apex pr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom