• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
whoo, nothing and i go to last place, yay

track goes on until march 11, then spring track starts march 12, yay (i'm taking a week off)

and, so anyways..what's going on here, haven't been here and everything seems...too normal, much too normal

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Unfortunatly for the world.. the new update of SWF causes a said person to click the "Show Your Sig" button everytime they make a post.. even if it's a "Post Quick Reply"..

TNR PHO LYFE!!

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
alphazealot was probably talking about his name when he said "yay no more pink!" and if he wasnt.. then he now uses a different color peach.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Onw who has been deemed Chozen can you at least edit my name on the list to BailEy so that people don't call me Baily. also *cough* numba 10 *cough*

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
oh.. so i gave 2 ideas about "yay no more pink" and both were wrong.. lol hey boss! you still owe me monies.. lol 10 bucks.

Wuss

Smash Champion
lol at penguins...

chozen, stop kidding yourself about all of these "girls" you hang with. They are clearly nothing more than a trick of the senses caused by your brain's loneliness.

FOB

Smash Ace
lol at penguins...

chozen, stop kidding yourself about all of these "girls" you hang with. They are clearly nothing more than a trick of the senses caused by your brain's loneliness.
I'm confused on your sig. Is that thing in the corner Fox? I can't imagine a huge Fox head next to a small marth. W/e

Shizzi- _-- Lol

Boss- heeyyy you owe me some money too. I don't really care though. Just give it back within 4 years. ;)

EDIT: NVM wuss. I just checked your profile and saw the whole pic. I thought that the arm of the fox was the side of his head... ^_^

Nurok

Smash Lord
wow, WTF @ power rankings.
cahnge that **** dawg, look at the catsonville fest-i clearly am fuxing with amazingness. Worst player in smash evrer!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm in TNR now.

My mains are Ness, Peach and Jiggs in that order.
My alts. are Mario, Marth, and I'm working on IC's.

Now you guys can say you have a Ness main in your crew instead of someone who uses him as a secondary (I'm looking at YOU Reik and kinda looking at mood4food after he tried to defend Ness in the matchup thread).

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Thesage, Arlington, Virginia.

Mains: Ness and Peach
Secondaries: Jigglypuff

My mario and marth are tied so I guess just don't mention them. I do better with Peach, but I prefer to use Ness, and I have better tech. skill with him.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Ness should be higher in the tier list? (Not my actual opinion) His only bad matchups are The top 5 and jigglypuff. He does better on falcon and gannondorf then people credit him to be.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Actually a very technical Ness can do very well against Fastfallers due to ultilizing his doublejump cancelled Uairs..

His Fair is also insane, and his grabs are ****ing nuts.. who is he between on the tier list right now?? b/c he's def better than luigi, and mario...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Fifth to the bottom (between G&W and Bowser). The problem is his air game is destroyed by characters like Marth, Peach, and Jigglypuff. It's also easy to edgegaurd him unless he knows he to do his counter edgegaurding thing with his pk thunder or pray(hardest thing to do in the game). His learning curve is also tangent to Sheik's.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Really? Coming from a good jigglypuff player like you I guess you're right, but my opinion is different. Jiggs is hard to combo for Ness, he can't juggle her easily, the only killing moves he could use on jigglypuff are pk flash (while she is recovering) or force her to stall with pound, or pkt2 which is hard to hit with unless you do a the pktfe (pk thunder false edgegaurd) against her. The only thing Ness has on her is that she is head shotable and if the jiggly is sloppy he can sneak in a f-smash or bair. Ness can't do his f-smash on jiggs becuase he is way to slow. I don't even think he can do his fair to grab combo on her. I think Ness should be in low tier instead of bottom tier since he has better matchups than what people give him credit for (if you wish to see some of my opinions or you don't understand a certain pk thunder technique that I mentioned go to the Ness super guide). Ness might have an easier time edgegaurding jiggs than most other character since he can pull her away from the stage with his pk thunder. I don't know much about this matchup since I never used a ness vs. a good jigglypuff player.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Can't ness break out of the dthrow chaingrab with ganon?

It even says in nintendo power (the issue with mario on it saying IT'S A HIT!!!) says Ness is the hardest character to master. Personally I believe nobody has mastered him because:

Look at the # of posts in the Ness forums and compare it to ANY of the high tier forums.

The characters that happen to be his worst matchups, are the characters most used at tourneys.

Most people don't realise how important pk thunder and pk fire are for his game. There are many different techniques he can do with them.

He has some of the coolest glitches in the game (some being very useful) but they are all hard to pull off in a real match.

He is a character that relies heavily on mindgames, but his moveset (namely pk thunder and fire) sets up opponents for them.

He needs to be able to combo very well, and nearly at the pace of a fox player. Ness is a very fast character, but not as fast as fox, falco, or falcon.

Marth and Sheik (mabye jigglypuff too) absolutely destroy him.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
wow, WTF @ power rankings.
cahnge that **** dawg, look at the catsonville fest-i clearly am fuxing with amazingness. Worst player in smash evrer!
omg stfu you did good at one ****ing torny an need I remind you HOVA left before you could play him an he would have beat you, *******

:/

Nurok

Smash Lord
didnt i just say i am the suckiest player on the planet?
i know that if hova was there he would of beaten me
i admit it.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I admit I'm bored an feel like causing trouble but you have ended my fun

Epic JB Thread GO GO GO!

FOB

Smash Ace
EE- Ew... Thats a disgusting sig.. Change it!

goshhh I wish I could walk soo badly.. actually no. I wish I could Snow shovel so badly. Today is like perfect too.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Hey chozen ive thought a lot about this and decided that im gonna go back to my roots and main luigi again. So if you could change my listing to:
Main-Luigi
Secondary- Ganondorf

Ah and btw im definetly gonna be there on the 3rd, so get ready to eat some chops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom