• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
maybe if you like tedious grinds and not understanding half the people that play the game, not to mention a ****ed to hell economy
Depends on the server, and alot of Japanese players. That's all.

But it's betta mwuahahaha.

That and my Monk in that game ownz lyfe!

FOB

Smash Ace
Soooo... It certianly has been a while. I'd like to blame it all on CK. Where have I been the past couple months, you ask? Kind Luis decided to introduce me to a game... a pastime... an obsession... World of Warcraft. You will be happy to know that my character is a pimp and would beat any of you fools in a duel. You will be disappointed to know that some of my closest comrades in game are King, SideFX, HyugaRicdeau, and Zelgadis, West Coasters all of them. Now that I'm 70 (expansion :o) and have nothing to do, I will be Smashing again in my free time. Fortunately, I never had much of a technical game to begin with, and it's hard to lose what you never had. Since i'm still down here in SoVA without transportation, we'll have to wait to smash until spring break, when there will be copious smashing for sure.
hehe. I mistaked him as Chozen (It was dark. So shut up) at a ccx a long time ago... ^_^

Masa- Yet our matches always take FOREVER!!! They are gay matches. We both suck at them. And they take years.

Spam vs Spam.

WHO WILL WIN?????

OMG! I got hit by a bomb explosion!!! that 5% just decided the game!!! Unless.... I can pull off a combo... a PILL COMBO.. hwahwahwa for triple pill

Fonz

Smash Ace
I don't think thats what that image depicts, Chozenone =P

One of the reasons penguins are cool is because they are non-cannibalistic, god/altitude fearing birds.

FOB

Smash Ace
i duno what the deal is with the egl guys@fob. theyre being really shady recently.
hmm.. * cries* wahh...... I need my cube.... laaaaammmmmeeee. I've been borrowing 5% 's cube since he has a wii.

All Penguins are slaves to FOB

EDIT: LOL I freakin expanded the page!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo, if I see any more spam in the next couple of posts I'm shutting this thread down for a little while.

FOB

Smash Ace
Yo, if I see any more spam in the next couple of posts I'm shutting this thread down for a little while.
TTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!.

All of the random pictures above can be catagorized as discussion about our new sig.

It's a worthy cause.;)

Chozen-lol that is the first time I haven't seen an emo gay doc. Jesus you wouldn't believe what kind of things I find when looking for Doc pictures.

Fats- I'll do a 1$ mm. ^_^ Bring Xlax too.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Sorry Tope. No more from me or anyone else.. TNR boys... obey the man.

*note- this messege is not intended as spam, and should not be viewed as such.. aka pls don't shut us down..*

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Real Quick...

TNR IS AMAZING... Check dis-

Connecticut Player Finder

Posts- 3,764
Views- 41,896

TNR Recuitment Pg

Posts- 3,711
Views- 37,678

Why are we amazing...

TNR PHO LYFE!!

[now all we have to do is best TA in a giant crew battle...]

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yea also I repped TNR today at a tourney placing Second to PC Chris. Also getting third in Teams remeber that for the Rankings seriously I will be fine with numba 10.

Brookman

Smash Hero
So yea, I was scrolling through a few pages, and I almost had a seizure cause it was just like,

dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK! dull grey background BRIGHT PINK!

Then I was like, "Oh, lol, it's just Chozen's spam." ;)

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
masa, i realize that i am "good" but compared to pretty much every other VA smasher, i am horrible to the max. basically, when i say i suck, i mean i have some skill at the game, and i can do kind of well against people that are known to be beastly at ssbm, but, i still lose 0-2 in a best of three set.

blah... i wish i lived in an area that had bad smashers.. then i could win tourneys and get moneys.. lol

boss8

Smash Hero
it's going to be me,korn,hopefully jigg can come,hmmmmmm mybe smash god,smash god's brother,chozn 1,FOB,masa,maybe wuss,and KC cloud,and there is more but i cn't remember there names right now,

yea it would be cool to get match in with everyone even though i face jigg,and korn everyday,FOB you still hfe to fight my mario,and i need a friendly rematch with masa,i ant my revenge tht last match was A fluke,and i want to fight the newb,and husband.but whatever the list can go on and on,hope to see all of you there,

sry response is so big im in school right now,IM COMING FOR THE NUMBER 1 SPOT!!!!!!!

FOB

Smash Ace
how many TNR peoples are going to c3? I want to get in a bunch of matches with all of you. FOB, I'm not going falco against that doctor again. you can get my ganon this time. (starts preparing his anti-cape game)
lol gdorf is hard. I have to be all gay like I do against Masa. -_-. And those games are gay.

I still probably won't be able to make it to C3. I'll beg and try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom