• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
gdorf cowers at the thought of getting hit by a tipper. and boss, unless you give me my 20 bucks, and i find a ride, i wont be making it to c3

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
tippers, an essential part of being 4 stocked. doesnt get soggy in milk!

holy ****! we joined smashboards at roughly the same time and you have more than double my post count.. good **** mangz.

FOB

Smash Ace
gdorf may be gentle....

But Doc is a TRUE GENTLEMAN

Tippers dont' make anyone cower. They only feed off of useless slaves called "Pills" the Doc can create in the time of a button press.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
k so i gave up smash boards for lent - religions thing...so ill be only post on sundays....

lol

ppl come to catonsville!!! chz!! are we teaming for once or what!?

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
liek i said.. i'll go to c3 if boss pays me back the 20 bucks he owes me, AND i can get a ride to c3.. (a ride back is cool too.. lol)

Fonz

Smash Ace
God is the president of Nicorette, and created lent to boost business. You should give up something you enjoy for lent, that doesn't benefit you. This isn't new years =P

Spam might be an idea ;)

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
chozen.. did you start smoking so that you could give it up for lent, so you didnt have to give up smash?

oh yeah.. tope: BOWSAAAAAA!!! i prolly wont make it... but good luck ****** everyone.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright so everyone terrible at the game should go to Catonsville... IE all of TNR

And everyone decent should come to my thing... good ****.

<3 TNR

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
EEVISU I CARE! PS that new sigg is hilarious

Ill be at cat3 in a couple weeks, or so I hope to be at least. woot 10 hour or more road trip!

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Redd, what are we fuxing with?

We should do teams sometime, I need some Redd in my system.

Redd FTW!

boss8

Smash Hero
yo jigg i don't hjave a TNR partner.lets be partners jiggly puff is a good partner cause.

she rarely dies-when your using her
your good at DI-ing
and korn and fob hate jgglypuff,well. maybe not fob but korn hates jiggly as you no.

so lets be TNR partners. DEAL?????

o yea and when i grab the opponent you can do REST,

just be careful not to REST me.lol las time you did that you got aa triple REST,anywayz how much more money do i owe you??? i gave you ten bucks.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm EE lol an sure I'd like some friendlies dude.

you know I've seen SmashGod on alot but he wont post cause it will be his 1000 post, I dont know what hes waiting for though its just a post :/

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
boss: sure, i'll team with you... and you still owe me 10 dollars (basic math.. 20-10=10)
EE: hes waiting utnill his new sig is ready, so his 100'th post will be really cool and stuff..
tope: thats very gay.. saying TNR sucks at smash.. its only me that sucks.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
KC: Some day when I'm teammateless, you're on ^_^

I think Jigg has gotten a lot better since I last played him. He tied with me @ Chu's ^_^

^_^

FOB

Smash Ace
yo jigg i don't hjave a TNR partner.lets be partners jiggly puff is a good partner cause.

she rarely dies-when your using her
your good at DI-ing
and korn and fob hate jgglypuff,well. maybe not fob but korn hates jiggly as you no.

so lets be TNR partners. DEAL?????

o yea and when i grab the opponent you can do REST,

just be careful not to REST me.lol las time you did that you got aa triple REST,anywayz how much more money do i owe you??? i gave you ten bucks.
Lol I find it hilarious when Korn and me have bad match ups in teams matches... like.. Korn will be running from Inui, I'll be chasing Inui trying to save Korn, Inui will be chasing Korn. Korn will be chasing Alexander Traid, and Alexander Traid will be chasing me.

Its retarted!

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Nah FOB it's just a repeat of you chasing me, me chasing korn, korn chasing cyrain and cyrain chasing you.

It's freakin halarious when I see that stuff happen.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
Lol I find it hilarious when Korn and me have bad match ups in teams matches... like.. Korn will be running from Inui, I'll be chasing Inui trying to save Korn, Inui will be chasing Korn. Korn will be chasing Alexander Traid, and Alexander Traid will be chasing me.

Its retarted!
lol.. i'm sorry, but i HAVE to do this... "dont you mean its REEtarded?"

but really though.. i dont really see you and korn running from me and boss, since you guys will die too quickly.... its kind of hard to run when you dont have any stocks left 30 seconds into the match. (omg im gonna die now.. lol)

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
SWEET! i got EE's seal! now to go clubbing! (oh my god.. im so bad.. lol) but yeah.. i wont have enough money to do an actual tourney, so i wont be going anywhere this weekend... yay me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom