• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
actually M4FD there are alot of people that dont like him spamming at all and people sometime gets annoyed by it soo it cant be helped i mean clearly you must know about him then to talk about is he really that bad Cause Sometimes HE IS and that sometimes spree goes on for a long time

mood4food77

Smash Hero
just control his spamming, that's all you gotta do, yes we know it's gotta stop, it'd be a shame to see him go...

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh wow, CK stands for ChaosKnight.

I always thought it stood for...

And Wuss, do you even go to tournaments? I dont think I've ever met you in the 3-d world.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh wow, CK stands for ChaosKnight.

I always thought it stood for...

And Wuss, do you even go to tournaments? I dont think I've ever met you in the 3-d world.
you fool, he's calvin klein, choasknight is his thong name.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Hey can someone contact chozen and tell him to call me. Ive called him a bunch of times so my phone number shold be on his phone. Im gonna be up there on the third so i wanna make sure i talk to him before leaving.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Lol I heard Chozen bailed on going to Cata3, thats rough for the people who were getting a ride

Good Sirs~

TAK$

Smash Ace
Lol I heard Chozen bailed on going to Cata3, thats rough for the people who were getting a ride

Good Sirs~
i saw that coming.

edit: wow i just read that chozen DID bail, that's just not cool, i knew it was gonna happen tho, from what i've been told he does this **** all the time, what a *****.

FOB

Smash Ace
yea, why do you/we let him lead you/us around?? (the uncertainty is because I don't know if I'm in TNR, I guess I'm not. But... meh...)

\|/|-|4+ 4|2 3 j000 5|\/| 0|< I |\| 9 ?????

lol Chozen doesn't lead us around. We just kinda have fun on this thread, and then we get to say "TNR pho lyfe!" And we're all just kinda good friends. ^_^

Korn- I"m will be going to c3 if I can. I'm still begging... wahhhh I wanna go so bad.. T_____T

EDIT: I"m thinking that we do another crew battle if I go to C3. Maybe against Richmond, Black Rain, or Mushroom Kings. Any of the other crews besides TA >_< TA is too good!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I never get to do crew battles for TNR, I think its cause I'm black...

...just playing(kinda) but serious question, is ChozenOne's account perm banned which is why Tope told him to make a new one? >__>

/bordem post

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Everyone should know not to depend on Chozen1, intentional or not.....

DAh.

EDIT: can you guys still see my TA sig??? It's gone for some reason, =/

EEvisu

Smash Lord
You are not that smart Redd, since the upgrade to the forums you need to click the "Show Signature" box under quick reply.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I use a variety of characters but I'm mainly Jigglypuff/Samus for teams, if possible let's play before signups at C3 and see if it'd work out. Though I played you with my Captain last C3 if you remember.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i wanna play chozen's jiggs so bad...cause right now, i'm on a jigglypuff win streak, haven't lost with my ganon in like...forever, wanna see if he can do it, just for whatever reason...my ganon is really, really, really good on jiggs (basically never gets rested)

Bailey

Smash Hero
i wanna play chozen's jiggs so bad...cause right now, i'm on a jigglypuff win streak, haven't lost with my ganon in like...forever, wanna see if he can do it, just for whatever reason...my ganon is really, really, really good on jiggs (basically never gets rested)
Dude John O beat you.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i know, but i haven't lost to a jigglypuff...pretty much ever since you beat me like a year ago, also, he never beat my ganon once, i ***** him pretty bad with ganon so i went down...and i pretty much suck with anyone but ganon

and i've put down teh game to see if it helps, it doesn't help that i play noobs all the time

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Rawr I'm so mad at EE I declare a $10 mm my Marth vs your whoever. lalalalala.

Korn: Marth vs Falcon $5 ^_~

TAK!: That would probably be amazing, I can help with gas monies!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I was wondering if anyone could show me the ways of smash at C3/ offer me a ride to tysons corner (or you can drive me home if you have the time!) I'll cover gas.

Wuss

Smash Champion
I can almost positively not go to C3 this saturday, but next saturday, I can do almost anytihng. Anyone want to hold a fest?? Or I can have one...
Or are there any tourneys??

TAK$

Smash Ace
Redd!- i call you sometime friday kk?

Korn- lol you're on!, i always wanted to mm and play you, aleast ever since katsu. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom