• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I am always placing higher then you man, you can beat me and I can beat you but I can beat people you cant or do better against them, facts are facts.

Edit: but I am **** talking to so yeah lol

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
I was under the Impression that I've been placing higher than you recently. My last few tournament placings were something like 13th, 9th, 7th, 4th, and 9th again. I believe I played you in three of those tournaments and I put you in the losers bracket or out of the tournament two of those times. Also, I'm sure you've beaten ppl that I haven't beaten yet, but I'm 100% I've beaten ppl you haven't beaten before.

Edit: look at the first page for the Baltimore biweeklies and ask frozen for bracket results for his last catonsville 1 v 1 tounrey.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I was under the Impression that I've been placing higher than you recently. My last few tournament placings were something like 13th, 9th, 7th, 4th, and 9th again. I believe I played you in three of those tournaments and I put you in the losers bracket or out of the tournament two of those times. Also, I'm sure you've beaten ppl that I haven't beaten yet, but I'm 100% I've beaten ppl you haven't beaten before.

Edit: look at the first page for the Baltimore biweeklies and ask frozen for bracket results for his last catonsville 1 v 1 tounrey.
dude I think u placed higher then me at like 2 tornys but if u wanna look at recent **** check my placement at Chus biweekly and even my ELG placing, I dont lose to scrubs(not saying u do just saying it lol) and we have gone back and forth in torny
Let's just all agree that Chozen ***** you all.

Yeahuzz!
you touch kids

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
I thought it was 3 (2 bmore biweeklies and catonsville). those were the last 3 tournies I attended too and so since I didn't go to Egl or Chu's you can't really use that against me.

not that I'm really all that concerned on where I'm ranked in TNR though. I was just curious about why you thought I should be below you.

anyway. if you wanna be above me, we gotta do a challenge match.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I thought it was 3 (2 bmore biweeklies and catonsville). those were the last 3 tournies I attended too and so since I didn't go to Egl or Chu's you can't really use that against me.

not that I'm really all that concerned on where I'm ranked in TNR though. I was just curious about why you thought I should be below you.

anyway. if you wanna be above me, we gotta do a challenge match.
to be honest I dont care that much I am just bored and felt like causing conflict =]

I'll take u up on that match though
We can agree that I am awsome, and that I own all aspects of life.
I CONCUR =D

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
please remove me from singles power rankings mr. chozen. however, Xlax and myself would delightfully take down any TNR team that poses a threat, as long as there isn't a pink jiggly creature to fight against, and if there is... then that's why yoshi's story is in the game ;)

sheik/ganon team ftw.

I kinda want to fight korn on the fob many many rounds, I want to session next time I'm home then, I'll try to arrange it with a tourney or fest.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
i gotta step it upp. no johns. i didnt really play anyone...LOL but nawww everyone is better than me. especially FOB and korn.

me and redd / me and blues make a good team...but me and redd more LOL.

umm i dindt play smashgod but i saw him play...hes good. i have a really good match up vs marth but we'll see. i fine with ranking ppl above me for now...i really didnt prove anything at the torney cuz i was too busy watching other matches....and learning and ****.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So, I can't have a pink jigglypuff...hmm.

Fob, we should double doc them and show em how this **** gets done.

Or...

Smashgod and I will whip out a vicious marth/peach or doc/luigi or falco/something team.

or...

I wanna team with 5%, cause...i've neverplayed with him, and...he is young and impressionable and therefor will do what I tell him (go attack so that i can make a quick cell phone call!).

In march chozen when I come back to md/va, were doing a tournament best of 5 setz for first place. yayhuhzzzz

EEvisu: thanks for letting me team with Hova this weekend, your awesome mangz, and it was good chillin with you are ChuDats, we had a few fun drunken matches I believe (that night is a lil hazzy, poor alpha had his fill of smirnoff, 151, and trips to the bakery)/ ]].

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Ok, I'm gonna make a long *** useless post now. Read this, cause it's Red (the color, I suck)

Chozen: Your skill gap post was possibly the dumbest list I've ever seen. You are not THAT good to be above Korn, Fob, and Smash God. KC and EE made a good showing as well, just take a better look at that ****, so many flaws.

EE: I'm pretty **** sure SG is better than you. I saw his improvement yesterday even though I was playing like **** most of the day (no jones, but it was obvious) Get that ego outta here ^_^ Thanks for the $5 though =D nice **** on corn-eria, my fox is garbage.

KC: The man
Inui: The man

Masa: It was fun teaming, we almost beat Nubsawce roflllll I was playing so good in teams =) as were you. I want to team with Doll though, I'm done fuxing around.

I am resigning every character but marth, falco, and fox. That is all.

<333333333333333

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Lol @ my ego, I just talk to keep myself interesting I dont care in the end but I like having a powerranking regardless cause it makes us look important xD

Alpha after meeting you I must say you rank in the top 10 of coolest smashers I know lol

FOB

Smash Ace
Let's just all agree that Chozen ***** you all.

Yeahuzz!
LOL I don't think so. My Jigg's match up = ****

I definatly think that K.C. should be MUCH higher. He's really good and he definatly deserves to be much higher than placed. as with Boss. Boss is sexy.

Fats- Come to Chu's with your ex (LOL MAD PUNZORS) Then we can have some mad good team friendlies.

Alpha- lol maybe for friendlies.

Boo at new rankings place. Shows my improvement rate hasn't been high enough.
*Runs into a time capsule to train for 7 years*

"You'll see! You'll all see!":laugh:

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
LOL I don't think so. My Jigg's match up = ****

I definatly think that K.C. should be MUCH higher. He's really good and he definatly deserves to be much higher than placed. as with Boss. Boss is sexy.

Fats- Come to Chu's with your ex (LOL MAD PUNZORS) Then we can have some mad good team friendlies.

Alpha- lol maybe for friendlies.

Boo at new rankings place. Shows my improvement rate hasn't been high enough.
*Runs into a time capsule to train for 7 years*

"You'll see! You'll all see!":laugh:
I'm not worried about my placing Fob, IDC at this point.

Chozen believes there is a HUGE skill gap, he can have it, at Chu's fest, I didn't play well until later and that's about it, and people were dissapointed in me because I went out early and expected me to place MUCH higher than I did.

I'm not worried about it.

I didn't make it to c3, if you think you can seriously prove a skill gap then I'll play you gladly. Also, beat someone I can't come close to beating and stop raggin on me and underestimating me just because I'm a new smasher.

The one thing I hate most is being underestimated.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ChozenOne is pretty good from what I've seen, but I don't think the gap is as huge as he thinks and he makes incorrect statements like "I'm better than Plank" and such that are clearly false based on both singles and teams placings at most tournaments.

No offense, just being realistic.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
It might be me, but I see no difference in skil between me and him and alot of people. He's good but not that far ahead of people in TNR that I have seen.

Chozen hasn't seen me play any TNR members so I believe he self conciously underestimates me.

Korn thinks I'm better than him and believed I was #1 material after he saw me play. Boss said the same, redd has already stated his opinion.

I doubt he could join to BRK and be placed at #1. We're still sorting through our rankings though.

I haven't ever seen AZ play, I can't comment on him.

It's as I've said though, I don't care that much at all, I know where I'm at, that's all that matters.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
KC I have yet to play you. Make sure you're at the next tourney I go to..

Chozen says I should give up Falco and Luigi cuz my Marth is good. It really depends on the matchup though. I hate fastfallers...

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Note I'm not saying this to bash anyone, you are all great people and good smashers, but at this point I don't care at all.

I have people with higher ranking who think better of me, those are the people I'm trying to become better than in the future.

FOB, thankyou for your support man, you are too cool.
Korn is mad good I saw him do well against Greg.
Tak is improving really fast.
Shizzi has an interesting fox.
Chozen is a good player and a cool guy imo.
Boss is an great player and underestimated as well.
DosV is my manz too.
etc etc, TNR is full of good people. I'm not bashing anyone, just telling those who severely underestimate me and haven't seen me play often to stop doing so.

Smash God, I'll gladly play you in the future. I just don't know at what tourney.

FOB

Smash Ace
Note I'm not saying this to bash anyone, you are all great people and good smashers, but at this point I don't care at all.

I have people with higher ranking who think better of me, those are the people I'm trying to become better than in the future.

FOB, thankyou for your support man, you are too cool.
Korn is mad good I saw him do well against Greg.
Tak is improving really fast.
Shizzi has an interesting fox.
Chozen is a good player and a cool guy imo.
Boss is an great player and underestimated as well.
DosV is my manz too.
etc etc, TNR is full of good people. I'm not bashing anyone, just telling those who severely underestimate me and haven't seen me play often to stop doing so.

Smash God, I'll gladly play you in the future. I just don't know at what tourney.
You gonna be at Chu's? or is it too far. I know its like 2 hours from B more... Try to make it. I like playing you.

I was rather surprised at the rankings. They seem all wrong. I don't really mind my spot that much, but Boss and K.C are way too low. I also want to respect EE because he's been practicing so much and going to all the tournaments to get bettter. He definatly should be a little higher due to his improvement. And he plays in a rEEtarted way. ^_^

Note: Smash is full of underestimating. What you gotta do is suck it up, prove yourself, and don't be gay.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
im coming to chus and entering singles...thats is all...i need to like introduce me to ppl...cuz all of the MD ers still dont know who i am. i want fox dittos w/ whoever...

redd - i understand ...me and blues make a good team so its straight....what u doing on friday!? like right after school?...i need redd training.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i hope im not facing really good people in single second round again... =(
i want to win for better place....

KC ...we need to play morezzz~ ur falco is mad good too..
FOB.. we'll do more better at Chu's >..<

yea..i have vids that i played w/ ss4ricky at C3.. lol
i did really bad at first match... (nervous i think)
i met ricky every year in small tourney.. & he beated me at Final 3 times in the row..lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKq1WdIiDqY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-m9XLsAcww second.. =)

da shizzi

Smash Cadet
im coming to chus and entering singles...thats is all...i need to like introduce me to ppl...cuz all of the MD ers still dont know who i am. i want fox dittos w/ whoever...

redd - i understand ...me and blues make a good team so its straight....what u doing on friday!? like right after school?...i need redd training.
Ill fox ditto you

I awlies wondered all my life what do the k and the c in your name meen

FOB

Smash Ace
IM GOING KATSUCON EVERY YEAR! =D
kiwi told me that she'll go there this year... yay!

...ss4ricky beated me at Final last year lol ...i get second place.. :3

& Da shizzi~ .. play me fox ditto! can we money match ? $5
What Katsucon?

oh yeah and Good **** vs. SS4R. Your mario match up is sooooo goood. And when was it recorded? When I left?

You did a little worse against his link than I did, but I had to pill camp and be gay... :(

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Man Ricky is toooo good, but good **** ****.

Masa: after tennis probably nothing, if no tennis then I'll be home at 3, otherwise 4:30-5.

I might go to Katsucon =/

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
What Katsucon?

oh yeah and Good **** vs. SS4R. Your mario match up is sooooo goood. And when was it recorded? When I left?

You did a little worse against his link than I did, but I had to pill camp and be gay... :(
FOB ~Katsucon is anime-convention that in DC :3

ricky always 2 stocks me ..when i played him at katsu , a-usa last year :3
i know...that i did really bad on first match...
(we played ...um i dunno maybe before u leave.... i guess ? )

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
i think i said bye to fob as the camera was going (well.. i said bye to somebody) but fob wasnt there during the mario match, i know that much.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Korn we have never played, wanna get some games in next time we are in the same place?

rEEtard way FTW FOB, btw ur to good xD

Redd is entertaining lol

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I made a good showing at c3 and I physically wasn't there. I probably would have made it out of that pool too. I have yet to fight doll though. O_o

I still don't know how I even got registered for the tournament... something is creepy about it.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jigg is the man. <3 BOWSAAAAA!

KC and Korn are the two I'm most impressed with at the moment.

MajiNfraze

Smash Apprentice
Yo chozen I've been gettin some good playin with fats and xlax in- about 2x as good as I was last we kung-fu fought. When the next fest? Still need decent people to practice with, since I can never smash anyone good. Anyone wanna play near reston? pm meh

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
Dthrow *pause game* BOWSAAAAA!!! *unpause* Dthrow again, repeat.

ahh.. rapage is great.
p.s. next time i play tope i ban random stage selection.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Let me make separate points for everyone, but first let me address the some-called "skill gaps".

Chozen+Alpha - Both of us generally understand the mindgames of players "better" than us, and have beaten notables in tourney. For example Husband gets beaten in friendlies randomly, and has even been beaten by me.. however i would never claim to be better than Husband due to the fact that he can touch players like M2K, Wife, ect. Thus beating someone better than you, but then not being able to touch someone much better than you should be noticed.. therefore player "A" may get beaten by player "B" however player "A" may also be able to go to the last stock with player "C" or even beat them, however player "B" may get 3 or even 4 stocked by player "C". Understand??

SKillGap

Korn+Fob+Masa+SmashGod - SmashGod should actually probably be w/ Alpha, and Chozen, however due to the little tourney experience he has i can't put him above everyone even though he deserves it. Korn, Fob, and Masa are all about the same skill level, however Korn surpasses (technically) both Fob, and Masa.. and he has more than one character.

SkillGap

5%+SmashG'dLBro+DOSV+EE+KC+Nurok+Tak+Boss+Zeps+ect..

Do you all now see my reasoning??

KC- you are good. But much like EE, you are not as good as you think you are. When i first began to play this game competativly i once asked Chillin (on a 1-10 scale) how good i was. He said Blues, me, and Doll were all fours, and said CK was a 5. Now PC is a 10, Chillin+Greg+Aho are 9s, 8's are like Doll+Redd/Tope, and Blues+Alpha+Chozen are like 7s.. and this is a year later. Alot of TNR is probably in the 6-6.5 range.. to be realistic.

Tak- thank you for being not too critcal. You are good, but i'm really only judging you by what i've seen you do, while playing me. Not anyone else. This is actually a problem with some of my rankings. I've only seen you play me, and not anyone else.

Masa- thank you for being understanding. This understanding is exactly what the power-rankings should do.. not create angry, and rage.. only instill competition, and desire to improve.

Redd- post your own list and we shall compare.

Tope- You are a beast.

Inui- You too are a beast.

SmashGod- come to more stuff.. we need you to rep it up for TNR...

MajiNfraze- I'm all about a TNR festage goodness in the next 3 weeks.. instead of a Chu-Biweekly let's all do that instead.

lastly.. it's been awhile since i did this last but hey.....

TNR PHO LYFE!!!!

TAK$

Smash Ace
Chozen! yay =D i can do all of the desynchs during the game now, so when i go to catson expect to see me place higher (or atleast place better than i have before), and play better, it's funny too, ever since C3 which hasnt been that long, my motivation to pwn ppl with ic's has skyrocketed lolz, nanapult into wobblez looks too funny.

edited for like, one word i missed XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom