• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Mabye i did not make this clear i am with The Black Rain Krew
and all of you have too many ppl Falcon so please dont come at me unless you want to match me sir
He didn't come at you man... <_< he was just stating something.... TA is pretty big.

Wuss

Smash Champion
wow this ichor guy needs to stop posting in this thread. Whatever though...
Fob: what about you for friday? Huh? Huh?
I know you live pretty close. (right?)

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Mabye i did not make this clear i am with The Black Rain Krew
and all of you have too many ppl Falcon so please dont come at me unless you want to match me sir
^^" Whoops sorry I meanr t i wnana be a part in Tnr crew aginst your.

Cause ALpha is mostly = no attending. :< sucky And I'm a peach and he's a peach and we can both press down b. :\ so ... yea. Can I rich!!? PLLZZZ!!!?!

Btw I'm typing like an idiot :p in canse no one found out yet.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Forgive Ichor, he is high or something atm... >_>... he's trying to up his post count... so he's trippin atm

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Also, for TNR: would you guys be willing to come to my house? My mom's house which is in DC. I would need to ask my dad (hes staying with me) but I bet its chill. We could have a fest or something on friday before the biweekly. its just an idea though...

(goes and cries in a corner cause nobody likes me...)
(please show me sympathy...)
Wuss.. i'm down for dat...

Good Day.

PS. Chozen <3 Wuss

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
ok sir ill stop posting when ......
no im jokin man yall do have alot of ppl dou and i would like to play yall is all so dont listen to K.C. Cloud

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Ehh? Wussy, just let him post wtf. Lol I don't think there should be a restriction on a crew thread. Sheesh, beside he's bringing some fun challenges :D

And I love crew matches, so please let me in. :[ If Alpha is not going of course, but i wanna play anyway.

FOB

Smash Ace
wow this ichor guy needs to stop posting in this thread. Whatever though...
Fob: what about you for friday? Huh? Huh?
I know you live pretty close. (right?)
I would but You know How I'm chained down to my mom's rules...... *sighs*

and yes you do live like 30 minutes away from my house...

EDIT: YAYAHUZZZZ our crew is going to be ****

EDIT (again) : I <3 Tnr boards. You can talk about anything. like this for example.
http://search.ebay.com/tickle-me-elmo_W0QQfromZR8QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3QQsbrsrtZdQQsubmitsearchZSearch

This item is the #1 selling item on ebay currently

Wuss

Smash Champion
chozen: bring like masa, jigg and whatever. (whatever would consist of ck, doll,redd, blue, or anyone else I know)
Ill PM you my address and details.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Doll can take my place anytime I'm not there, he knows how to work the Down B magic. But in December, June, July, August, and September I'll be taking my place in the TNR crews kicking *** list.

TNR: Total Nobodies Resurrected

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
im down for some smash on friday, wuss (i think i made that clear in my last post.. lol), but i would need an address so that my parents will know where i will be. it would also be cool if i knew if i had a ride there or not (so if not i can find a way to get there)
{that last line was directed more towards someone that isnt wuss, but it still works}

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
oh man, I just purchased and beat guitar hero 2 yesterday. what a glorious day.

now I must get back to being awesome at smash. I feel like a tool, when I played everybody over the summer I sucked heinously. well, i was a little above par than most, but I was a ganon who didn't l-cancel!! I really want to test out my new skills with ganon and other chars, so pretty soon chozen, it doesn't have to be thanksgiving weekend, but maybe mid december, hot festage???

I've been getting alot better, ask nook he came down and played with us. It's mainly because I play with a TA member and a Capowns member. (both awesome)

anyways, Fob$ I still call you fob$.

masa, I'm never playing you at final again.

CK, from videos your marth still looks like a ****.

jigg, your marth is money... fob money

chozen animal.

(Sorry Biz, a worthless post. put up some videos of yourself so I can say something about you)

Kick some *** at the crew battle TNR phO LyFe

Wuss

Smash Champion
wait, I just realized that chozen said his car broke down...
Is there any way that you could still get here?
If chozen can, Im sure he'll give you a ride jigg. chozen could have biked to my dad's house but my mom lives in DC. try and get a ride, and if not...
well...
we could...
I dont know.
Jigg, Ill PM you with the adress.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman

(Sorry Biz, a worthless post. put up some videos of yourself so I can say something about you)
Lol at guitar hero comment.

confusion at biz comment. - please elaborate?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your telling us we have to many? Sure we have a good amount, but TA... !!!?!?!?!?!?!
I love TA, but dont tell us we have to many members when there is a crew with about a thousand more.

Also, for TNR: would you guys be willing to come to my house? My mom's house which is in DC. I would need to ask my dad (hes staying with me) but I bet its chill. We could have a fest or something on friday before the biweekly. its just an idea though...

(goes and cries in a corner cause nobody likes me...)
(please show me sympathy...)
Actually theres's TA then there's TRUE TA which is only like 15. IE people that come to the fests and tournies and stuff consistently.

Edit: After reading through the last 100 posts or so, I'd have to say that guys handled yourselves pretty professionally. *pound*

On the other hand I don't want to see that much flaming/discussion again for a while.

Also, Doll is better than Hella (no sarcasm) unless Hella sand bags every match I've ever seen him play. I two stocked him every match we played and Doll has been beating me a lot more than he should, possibly because I'm too stubborn to switch from sheik... >.< Curse you Doll.

Also I don't care for the name "Team No Respect" either. It seems demeaning to me, take that as you will.

Also Wuss, would you like your name to be changed to Wuss? I can have it done if you'd like it.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
Also, Doll is better than Hella (no sarcasm) unless Hella sand bags every match I've ever seen him play. I two stocked him every match we played and Doll has been beating me a lot more than he should, possibly because I'm too stubborn to switch from sheik... >.< Curse you Doll.

:< Boo don't switch to fox though. :\ He ***** my *** quite bad.
Oh hey tope can ya change my Account name to just Doll? ;D Plz plz!?

Lol still tope's gayness in smash > mine

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Actually theres's TA then there's TRUE TA which is only like 15. IE people that come to the fests and tournies and stuff consistently.

Edit: After reading through the last 100 posts or so, I'd have to say that guys handled yourselves pretty professionally. *pound*

On the other hand I don't want to see that much flaming/discussion again for a while.

Also I don't care for the name "Team No Respect" either. It seems demeaning to me, take that as you will.

Also Wuss, would you like your name to be changed to Wuss? I can have it done if you'd like it.
I wish I could be true TA, I used to be back when. I just needed rides to festages and stuff, and couldn't be provided. I have yet to go to a true TA fest, which is really pathetic on my part, and I still intend to go to many in the near/far future. =)

Hella = overrated. Doll is better (if not much better). Doll has teh new peach tricksies that will **** you, no doubt. He showed me some of them, impressive ****.

Tope, don't be mad about losing to Doll, even though I don't have that problem (though I think I will soon). Doll has this problem with Bowser. You see, he's never beaten my bowser, in the 3-4 times I've played him. I suggest training a gay bowser, so that you may Topegay across the MD/VA area =)

Doll

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could be true TA, I used to be back when. I just needed rides to festages and stuff, and couldn't be provided. I have yet to go to a true TA fest, which is really pathetic on my part, and I still intend to go to many in the near/far future. =)

Hella = overrated. Doll is better (if not much better). Doll has teh new peach tricksies that will **** you, no doubt. He showed me some of them, impressive ****.

Tope, don't be mad about losing to Doll, even though I don't have that problem (though I think I will soon). Doll has this problem with Bowser. You see, he's never beaten my bowser, in the 3-4 times I've played him. I suggest training a gay bowser, so that you may Topegay across the MD/VA area =)
You traitor wtf lol.

But yea I played 5 bowsers so far ^^ lost to them all, it's amazing. And yes I lost as peach. u.u;

First one = The Cape 2 stocking me with bowser. I cried.

2nd= Redd beating me with bowser then 2 stocking me just 2 days ago. :\ I slit my wrist a little.

3rd: Chu, beating me with bowser, only 1 stock though... still!!! ;__;

4th: PXT aka Voodoo's bro, beat me with bowser as well at c3. X_X;

5th = SS4ricky <3 :3 At Chz1 Thingy.... Hmmm

So ... I dk why, but bowser fox and zelda **** my *** quite bad.

:\

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
You traitor wtf lol.

But yea I played 5 bowsers so far ^^ lost to them all, it's amazing. And yes I lost as peach. u.u;

First one = The Cape 2 stocking me with bowser. I cried.

2nd= Redd beating me with bowser then 2 stocking me just 2 days ago. :\ I slit my wrist a little.

3rd: Chu, beating me with bowser, only 1 stock though... still!!! ;__;

4th: PXT aka Voodoo's bro, beat me with bowser as well at c3. X_X;

5th = SS4ricky <3 :3 At Chz1 Thingy.... Hmmm

So ... I dk why, but bowser fox and zelda **** my *** quite bad.

:\

Yeah, that's pretty bad =) But you're Fox game is amazing now thanks to me =)

You know it, you've dsmashed me too many times to be bad.

FOB

Smash Ace
yeah.... I have the same problem with mewtwo. LOL >_<....

I lost to Ck's, G-regs, and I can only 1 stock my brother's mewtwo....

I mean I know that I am worse than all the people above but.... Mewtwo?

(hint: please don't pick mewtwo on me in the near future)

EDIT:

KM? The Radiohead of Smash
Aho? Abso****inglutely awesome
Chinesah? Beyond description
PC Chris? Better than you, that's for sure.
G-regulate? Incomprehensibly Good
Fonz? Ultimate Peach Player
Kirbstir? Sexilicious
Meep? Bangin'
Tope? Hawt
Kaiser GL? Insane(ly good)
UmbreonMow? Better than Jesus
Inferno Omni? Skeeeeelled
Hova? The Eddie Spike Laughter CHAMPION
RyokoYaksa? Unstoppable.
Vist? Plays Smash Like A Jedi On Steroids
Doll? Asialicious
Nurok? Kosher
Aeroshadow? Hellz Yeah
WoZ? Hypnotic

This plus

CK
5%

... ... . . . The real TA is pretty big too. there are more... i just can't think of them.

Just remembered B-more's finest

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
yeah.... I have the same problem with mewtwo. LOL >_<....

I lost to Ck's, G-regs, and I can only 1 stock my brother's mewtwo....

I mean I know that I am worse than all the people above but.... Mewtwo?

(hint: please don't pick mewtwo on me in the near future)

EDIT:

KM? The Radiohead of Smash
Aho? Abso****inglutely awesome
Chinesah? Beyond description
PC Chris? Better than you, that's for sure.
G-regulate? Incomprehensibly Good
Fonz? Ultimate Peach Player
Kirbstir? Sexilicious
Meep? Bangin'
Tope? Hawt
Kaiser GL? Insane(ly good)
UmbreonMow? Better than Jesus
Inferno Omni? Skeeeeelled
Hova? The Eddie Spike Laughter CHAMPION
RyokoYaksa? Unstoppable.
Vist? Plays Smash Like A Jedi On Steroids
Doll? Asialicious
Nurok? Kosher
Aeroshadow? Hellz Yeah
WoZ? Hypnotic

This plus

Doll
CK
5%

... ... . . . The real TA is pretty big too. there are more... i just can't think of them.

Just remembered B-more's finest
Hmm. I wondered what happened to me. =)

FOB

Smash Ace
above you said you wished you were in the "true TA" so I took that in as you aren't anymore. So I went through the list and removed anyone that hasn't been to a tournament in like 2 months or so.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
above you said you wished you were in the "true TA" so I took that in as you aren't anymore. So I went through the list and removed anyone that hasn't been to a tournament in like 2 months or so.

Oh lolz. That list wouldn't be a true TA list. Doll and CK don't go to fests. Neither does Ryoko and Pc goes rarely I believe. I'm going to more stuff now, I've been on hiatus.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd take around 7 off that list, and it's pretty much perfect.
Not gonna say which ones because I'm not an asshat.

Also, try to let TNR have control over their own thread, even though I'm not helping much.

*pound*

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
and then add me cuz i'm everywhere. :D

anyway, @redd u dont need to mention u can beat doll in every post you make when the name doll is mentioned.

but anyway, doll probably has the best peach vs sheik ive ever played and i've played a hella lot of peaches. his campy **** is mad effective. hard to beat unless u counter camp. right doll?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

anyway, @redd u dont need to mention u can beat doll in every post you make when the name doll is mentioned.

but anyway, doll probably has the best peach vs sheik ive ever played and i've played a hella lot of peaches. his campy **** is mad effective. hard to beat unless u counter camp. right doll?

Lol, I barely mentioned anything of that nature =) I'm getting worse vs him, and I'll admit Doll is too good. Get over it Jon :) *pound*

Edit: Plus it makes me feel better about myself cause Doll is the only person I can beat lately.

FOB

Smash Ace
BACK TO TNR TOPICS (which really isn't anything)

Where is G-Fizzle? I need to play him for the title. I played 5% in a 5/9 match and won. Now I need to find G-Fizzle.... I was hoping he would show at ccx but he didn't...

EDIT: btw his sig is awesome. Osaka!!!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Hey what about my little bro for top Sheik player?? He mains Sheik anyways >_>

His Sheik has gotten much better, and he doesn't even lcancel lol. I beat him almost every time but hes improving. Hes been working on his other characters lately. His new setup he wants is this:

Mains: Sheik+Peach
Secondaries: Marth+Luigi

I think that works for him. Hopefully..

Jigg

Smash Journeyman

jigg, your marth is money... fob money
i hate you.. playing GH2 before me.. lol oh well.. was it fun? and ty for the compliment.. but im starting to hate marth, and i have no idea why

mostly used to incite another agrument (from what i can gather) becuase the post really didnt contibute very much to the... whatever it is that needs to be contributed to. that, and he wants you to put some vids on youtube (most likely) so he can comment on your smash abilities (hes really great at that stuff.. makes me feel all warm inside when he comments on my marth)

wait, I just realized that chozen said his car broke down...
Is there any way that you could still get here?
If chozen can, Im sure he'll give you a ride jigg. chozen could have biked to my dad's house but my mom lives in DC. try and get a ride, and if not...
well...
we could...
I dont know.
Jigg, Ill PM you with the adress.
if chozen can tell me weather or not he can give me a ride (i completely forgot about that whole brokeback car thing {haha yay for old gay jokes}) then i'll definatly be able to tell you guys within 3 hours (and thats if i take my time.. if i hurried, i could get an answer in 5 mins.. haha) whether or not you guys could expect me

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
i got a warning from tope lol. These new moderators take their policing job quite seriously. i better watch my step. from now on its just "TNR u guys are so great, I love u all." I guess stirring any commotion would just be terrible.

Masa- call me or pm me about tommorow. I assume ur headed over after school.

Wuss - wuts the deal with the festage on friday - am i invited? - what metro stop?

Doll

Smash Journeyman

Hahaha, 3 platforms stages are stupid against you lol.

:< My falco game > my sheik game, i just wish there're some falco main smashers in VA tourney. ;__; But yea the only reaosn I'm good against sheik now is because of plank's mad gay training ;[. Hubby helped too.

But yes, i am in need of bowser training, it's getting mad awful D:. Lol Aho? AZEN!!!? CHU!!!?

Lol

Edit: <3 Tope for changing my account name.

Wuss

Smash Champion
bizy, you can come as long as chozen is still coming, otherwise youd be th only one.

metro stop: uh... i live not close to any stop, but maza gallery/ friendship heights.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Cool Doll is now officially Doll!

Do you guys think I should change my username to Smash God or something? I dunno if I wanna waste my name change though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom