• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICAL "Rate my lucario" POST

ark-angel

Smash Cadet
ok mod please CLOSE THIS THREAD it was a pointless idea on my part and I olny contrubiutid to the spam.

Super Joe

Smash Rookie
I was actually gonna make a legitimate post and link to some vids of a tourney I won. If you guys want to make this our designated spam topic, I guess I could take my serious buiness to another thread instead :p

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I was actually gonna make a legitimate post and link to some vids of a tourney I won. If you guys want to make this our designated spam topic, I guess I could take my serious buiness to another thread instead :p
Or actually post it here, cause this thread needs to get on track.
You can be the one to do it!
-t2

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
'kay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-BBzbDDM2M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAr-ZLHb7WE

I'm pretty sure I'm still shiled rolling and f-smashing too much.
Your are correct, the fsmashing is ok if you help restore it more with jab/fair/grab pummels.
Less on the ground (don't do too many ftilts, it's ok, but you will want to replace some of those with jabs, since they pop them up at a good angle, jab comes out faster, and restores three in the decay "slots" sort of speak. Grab correctly, learn Battlefield stage pressure (like using the middle) more, and fight a better wario (he loved dsmash at low percents too much, really needs to learn to use it less unless his opponent is at high percents). Use AS more, especially in the air, but most of this is stuff that will come with time, keep up the good work.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I only have one video on Youtube that's worth mentioning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIhDG6FVPm4

The 2nd stock was me thinking too late to try and wallcling. I don't know why I just stopped thinking. This was also my first time every fighting against a Wario.

Also, after watching this video like 20 times myself, I'm kinda just trying to get people to watch it to see how my Lucario plays. I'm not really looking for "advice" lol. I can give that to myself. Myself being selfish :3

tedward2000

Smash Champion
no one take this thread Me seriously.

k?

k
(Heh. It was a prime opportunity.)

Anyways, on to rating cario vids.
I love good quality videos, So props to you for that first off.

Much to much rolling. It was in your first vid, your primary from of movement.
This will get you killed.

Also, your very repetitive. This too will get you killed. Try to refrain from doing the same moves 3x+. Sure rolling and then F-smashing looks safe, but the very fact that your doing it many times, allows your opponent to predict your next move.
You want to keep them on their toes, while remaining in full control.

Perhaps you might want to work out a plan. Create a set group of moves you use often, and some that you do not. Replace these moves during matches.

Also, Use Nair. Nair is great, it will give you the breathing space you need in order to set up for next plan. It can also kill and it works great after a Fair.

Im sorry for only looking at the first video, but grats on the win, and the cario.
Keep it up
-t2

Super Joe

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the advice all. I'm really taking the tips to heart, (especially about grabbing in the correct direction). I'm dealing with a semi-broken Wii at the moment, but hopefully I'll be able to get another vid up in the next week or two for more review by you vets. In the meantime, it would be nice if someone else would put something up to keep this thread alive.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
No, we've agreed on killing this thread for its idiocy. Plus, RML threads are more useful for specific attention and just in general.

Top Bottom