• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OFFICAL* 2006 FL Tournament Player Statistics

Maverick said:
Ok guys I need alot of help on the stats thread. As many of you can tell, I'm falling behind on keeping everything up to date. Mainly, I just havn't had the time. That's where you peeps come in. I need an extra helping set of hands to help me keep the stats page updated, as well as work on a current project I have for the stats. page. Who would like to volenteer to help?
stop masterbatin then!!!!!!!!!!

Mav

Furries For The Win
Out of the current 93 posts that Lamb has, I wonder if any of them are not spam related.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Not just any G&W, Dire's. And I am not BS'ing you. Dire could probably take out 95% of the FL community. That is just the truth. And yes Rock, that includes you.

I watched as Dire beat KM's Fox in Johnny's pool. With guess who? G&W. There is no doubt in my mind that he could take you out as well.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
i say that if he beat maverick then he probably COULD beat 98% of the florida community.. the remaining 2% being maverick cause hes too awesome to lose to G&W!

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
this thread is funny.....

If Florida had to pick 5 players to represent FL in a crew battle i would have to say...... IN NO ranking order...
1. LambChops
2. TipMan
3. Maverick
4. Flowin
5. ummmm....ummmm... up for grabs I guess....maybe rock, but to be honest i dont kno how well he would do in a tournament that he DOESNT rig brackets in...OoOoOoOO!!! GOT'EM!!! lol.

P.S. - ok...2 things...DIRE would own MOST of FL...maybe not all...but definetly MOST.
and...o jea....MBP Mike..u do look like ur avatar. LOL!

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Never In My Life...

Have I seen sum1 be SO proud of sum1 who got 33rd place in a tournament. You truly are the nicest guy on this earth Queen. LOL!

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Dire Vulcan = Fl counter

Thomas Tipman said:
sounds like a good idea.
I THIRD that LoLz.

Hey Maverick im traveling with MandyMoo to Kiss-Me. That means that I have to ride with your mongerness for a couple of hours.

Yo 1-up you should probly come to my house on Thursday becuase Lambchops, Noucles, Gray Fox, W.Jr., Animal Control and the best player in FL. Yesh were all at my house on monday and I think they are comming back on Thursday. I gotta call them and ask them to be sure though. But I think we are smashing at Xifs on Friday right before the tourny. YeayuZZZZ!!!

- www.LeeAdvent.com -

Mav

Furries For The Win
It's cool Advent cause I got shot gun for the trip too and back from the tournament. :bigthumbu So as long as you can take my randomness and ocational howling, then it should be all good.

:bigthumbu

1-up

Smash Journeyman
Thursday huh.. sounds like a plan. have noucles call me to let me know when to come and how to get there. the earlier the better though since ill have to leave around 11pm to go to work.

SmashMac

Smash Lord

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
NO offense to rock and quuen but you guys are always so one sided on your top5/top10 voting and I love that you put exarch in the top 10 and not XIF it mamkes him so mad then i laugh and jump off of a roof on to a single box and bleed.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
LMAO @ us being biased....if anything SEFL is the most biased.....me and Rock actually try and consider all of FL when considering FL team!!!

And if you want to know IMO Exarch is a better peach than XIF.....I still don't think XIF's peach is that much of a threat!!!

:colorful:

Top Bottom