• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Off topic a bit, But I'm looking for a girl melee player ><

tblancard

Smash Rookie
I met a cool girl in Burnaby today at the art institute open house today who said she was on a canadian or BC melee team or something, and i had to run before i could say goodbye.

Her name was Elaine, i figure where better to go for melee info then here, so help me out!

...please of course :0)

Help!

Smash Journeyman
lol this is a pretty funny topic but i dont know anything of this player but ive just recently been in the competitive smash scene so i'm actually no help at all, but i do wish you the best of luck of finding her.

Edit*: oh but you could try the regions section of smash boards and go ask around in the canadian threads to see if they maybe know of anything. That might help.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I met a cool girl in Burnaby today at the art institute open house today who said she was on a canadian or BC melee team or something, and i had to run before i could say goodbye.

Her name was Elaine, i figure where better to go for melee info then here, so help me out!

...please of course :0)
LOL I know Elaine, when I talk to her on msn though she doesen't seem to be interested in the game though...>_>

Miharu

Smash Hero
I hope a girl player just comes and kicks your *** in the game for that

p.s. to OP, good luck finding her, seriously.
I see that your sarcasm detector has broken. It's quite difficult to come by one these days; I wish your luck in obtaining another one.

Taekmkm

Smash Cadet
There's like.....two on the board. I definitely know one's a girl. However from past experiences the other might be a guy.

dot dot dot

*MENTAL SCARRING*

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
Canada's size is highly deceptive. Oh sure, we all meet Candians who seem nice and have good things to say about Toronto... but if you actually go there?

Those 2 guys from "Strange Brew," a couple of mounties and a moose. That's the entire population. The rest is a frozen wasteland of tundra. Shame, really.

Anyway, sad topic is sad.

Learn to get girls numbers when you talk to them, and odn't stalk them afterwards on the internet. A love story that does not make.

If it was you who ran off without getting the number you wanted then WHOOPS you blew it. Dork. And if she was the one who "Had to go... abruptly." and didn't offer any contact info? Looks like she wasn't feelin' you, bud. Tough break.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
My girlfriend plays smash. Not very well mind you, but she loves it. She also loves resident evil. Go figure. and if you say something along the lines of she's ugly/fat, i will hunt you down, show you a picture of her, and then choke you to death with it.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Lesson one with girls, if you chicken out and dont ask for their number and then you say you "had to run" she'll be less inclined to give it to you next time. Man up ^_^

Hahah dont worry i'm just teasing :)

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
leave the kid alone. he met a chick, wimped out, and now he regrets it an wants to find her. whats so creepy about that. people can be so negative. dont bother responding to me because i doubt i will check this again.

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
My girlfriend plays smash. Not very well mind you, but she loves it. She also loves resident evil. Go figure. and if you say something along the lines of she's ugly/fat, i will hunt you down, show you a picture of her, and then choke you to death with it.
Because being tough in a forum makes you tough in rl?

Top Bottom