• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ODU Vs. CNU Vs. W&M Crew Battle $MM! 10/19/07

p34chPAI

Smash Cadet
O-NO, thanks very much for the offer, but I think I'll ride with Emily if that works out.

Meg, ^_^! I know we'll see each other and Emily before Friday, so we can all coordinate time and so forth next time we all get together. :grin: I'm so hyped now! Gotta clear out my camera memory for this one...! Oh, and other spectators..? Oh, wait, that's anyone who isn't in the A/B teams, right.. -_-; we should ask Amelia if she wants to go, don't you think?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
$60 for A-teams, it is. Good call Cow.

Also: since no one responded at all the several times I asked, B-teams will be winner-takes-all...I'm too tired to remember or check if I already posted that, so just thought I'd clear that up.

Oh and Trey? My mom's kind of beautiful. That, and it's brown magic, of course ^_^

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Teams > Singles... and I'm totally not saying that because my doubles game is infinitely better than my singles game... >_>

2 DAYS!

jhoxn

Smash Cadet
Teams > Singles... and I'm totally not saying that because my doubles game is infinitely better than my singles game... >_>

2 DAYS!
If we are doing teams I'm bringing along Meg, since we are a beastly team.
Otherwise, I would also like to team up with other members of different schools just so that I can play on a team with different people to maybe learn some more stuff, and experience how others play.

I still can't believe it is only 2 days away...

VAromani

Smash Cadet
If we are doing teams I'm bringing along Meg, since we are a beastly team.
Otherwise, I would also like to team up with other members of different schools just so that I can play on a team with different people to maybe learn some more stuff, and experience how others play.

I still can't believe it is only 2 days away...
wow....super LOL. go team Us! :p personally john, your second option will help you grow as a player a lot more. you should utilize that option when you have the chance XD

....but im coming to spectate....so if there is like a fun teams game we could have some fun.:)

Cow

Smash Apprentice
regardless of the fact that they're w&m's 'a team', people on and off of their team have agreed that their skill level is more appropriately matched to to our B-teams. Additionally, the w&m smash community really doesn't have much experience playing with us, and is kind of new as near as i can tell. They've actually had to stretch to even form a single team, let alone pick from a pack of skilled players to form two of them. There is no point in them competing with our a team if its agreed it wouldn't be fair. I agree, and dammit, i'm all what who matters.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
regardless of the fact that they're w&m's 'a team', people on and off of their team have agreed that their skill level is more appropriately matched to to our B-teams. Additionally, the w&m smash community really doesn't have much experience playing with us, and is kind of new as near as i can tell. They've actually had to stretch to even form a single team, let alone pick from a pack of skilled players to form two of them. There is no point in them competing with our a team if its agreed it wouldn't be fair. I agree, and dammit, i'm all what who matters.
that is a very good point....

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i hope samrin (our 3rd comes)..our second is already gone for the weekend...and we ought to represent W&M I would think

we have some new players too that may have to fill spots...by new i mean that of course they can laser/ do advanced techniques but dont have the same amount of experience playing at all...

i mean our 2nd managed to land like 7 upsmashes in a row (not combos..just over the course of a minute) to finish off one of them in singles..and if you know falco you probably realize that isn't normal...kyle never takes things seriously..i hate it when i get a 2 stock lead on him and he begins firefoxing at me;p but then he proceeded to 3 and 4 stock later matches...we're definitely going to miss him...but if our 3rd is missing too i would have to say the odds will shift against a W&M B team win;p oh well..

anyways, so i never recognize names..i guess on CNu's B team should be ...fox player (patrick?), falcon player (juan), jiggs player (john), and ice climbers (gaaah can't remember his name..i'm so bad at names)

Cow

Smash Apprentice
someone make a third, entirely irrelevant point just to see if fats will agree with that, too

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Hey, DONT FORGET WOODSIDE HIGH SCHOOL. 2010 ROFL.

We r the american bombsoldiers[Famous Japanese Falco Player]. (cuz we're the new generation of young smashers)

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Why couldnt any marth players beat me last time?
I thought i was screwed >_>

and for those who thought "ohhh link is low tier!? how is he so good??"
...... please dont get mad at me for using mewtwo, cause...... i use mewtwo now.

Mjolnir

Smash Cadet
Why couldnt any marth players beat me last time?
I thought i was screwed >_>

and for those who thought "ohhh link is low tier!? how is he so good??"
...... please dont get mad at me for using mewtwo, cause...... i use mewtwo now.
...tool...

now you can't do amazing saves anymore

toasty

Smash Hero
Rofl, O-NO knows my weakness is laughter
just counter with Spice Girls, The Anti Wobbles. I am a witness to this magic.
lmao that was such an amazing moment =D
Otis...I need to play your Sheik more so that you can start to almost get 3 stocked by a Ness and then realize "wait...I'm ****ing Sheik!" and then proceed to go into epic mode and **** my **** for free ;___;

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
you clearly hate winning
... that's a very good point.

SO, RIDES!

As far as I know, we have 4(5?) cars from CNU going to this shindig. Here's what it's looking like:

Cow's car:
-adwillia
-3 unknown/free spots

Kevin's car:
-speedyoshi
-poehlcat
-Captain Juan
-empty

Emily's car:
-Meg
-Pai
-2 unknown/empty spots

Nathan's car:
-Kathleen
-3 spots

(?) Colin's car??

I should probably go with someone unfamiliar with the area for navigation purposes, I guess if your name isn't up on this little list, start claiming spots :)

**** IS HAPPENING TOMORROW!!

VAromani

Smash Cadet
... that's a very good point.

SO, RIDES!

As far as I know, we have 4(5?) cars from CNU going to this shindig. Here's what it's looking like:

Emily's car:
-Meg
-Pai
-2 unknown/empty spots

**** IS HAPPENING TOMORROW!!

i think em's car only has one more spot left because amelia is comming with us as well im pretty sure. but jamie can still ride with us. :) lets light da fires CNU >:) burn em!:grin:

toasty

Smash Hero
Bump.

Updated first post. EXACT LOCATION/DIRECTIONS ADDED! Bottom of first post.

oh and for some reason I feel dumb for thinking I need to say this, but please, to the best of your ability, BYOC[ontroller]. We have at least 4 full setups confirmed, though it'd be helpful if someone brought a copy of smash and a memory card because.....well, you never know.

EDIT: nooooooooooooooooooooooo ;_______;
tragedy has struck. We may be without Dean...ugh. okay, working on that right now...TOMORROW'S GONNA BE TOOOO GOOOOOD!!!! Bring cameras, capture devices, and a mental preparedness for being ripped of your dignity [unless you go to ODU...cuz...cmon, it's bad enough we go to ODU]
^_^

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
That's exactly the reason I posted the miniature ride-chart. We should get this settled today, so that there's no confusion tomorrow,

Also, remember people, absolutely NO FOOD OR DRINKS so on the way, if you stop at a fast food place, finish your meal outside and dispose of trash accordingly, there are gonna be soooooo many people there tomorrow :chuckle:

EDIT::

I'll bring my copy of smash/memory card. It's v. 1.0, so I still have flame cancels with bowser ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! DEAN?!!? :(... no yoshi?

Top Bottom