• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 27th {Waba games} Atlanta Area SSBM Singles CASH Tourney

Rayku

Smash Lord
Nicaboy I'll MM you if I go.

I might consider other MM's too...if I win some I might be able to enter singles =D

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Here's my list:

5$ 2/3 - DP
5$ 3/5 - Nicaboy
5$ 2/3 -Somasu
10$ 3/5- Carter
10$ 3/5- XIF
?$ ?/? - Laijin

Anybody else?
=D
Me. For ONE WHOLE EPIC DOLLAR!!!!!! Seriously, I'm that broke, but I will bring a dollar just for you FullMetal ^.^ 2/3, standard rules and all that jazz blah blah we've done this for years. :p

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I've been hired as a tutor for this 6th grader. I get 13$ an hour, but since he is in the 6th grade lol, his tutoring hours are weekends, which started last weekend. I'm tryng to get it changed to Sunday or even Friday since the kid has no school this Friday for some random reason >.< However if I do fix it, and I can snatch a ride from someone in Columbus, then of course I will attend :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
Tutoring...wish I could tutor. However, people don't see me as very smart so...I guess I'll just cope with pwning their grades something fierce. Go me I guess?

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
him how about 3/5 5 big ones MLG rules
recorded if possible sound good?
I want MMs too
GGXX:AC and smash bros and whatever other game?

Also MMs that I challenged the world to earlier are going to hold because I'm actually going to this tournament:

DK dittos
GGXX:AC matches
Smash 64 matches

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
I wanna go!!!! Oh pick mi!! i wanna go!!! Nahh i prolly wont .... unless i rent a car or sumtin.. my parents dont trust mi.. enough to come back. but if i do get a ride i will be attending.. Pre Reg List??? Weeee Crank Dat Elmo

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Nicaboy I'll MM you if I go.

I might consider other MM's too...if I win some I might be able to enter singles =D
Alright Nicaboy, Menthol & Laijin.

You're on! Let's do this! :estatic:
I want MMs too
GGXX:AC and smash bros and whatever other game?

Also MMs that I challenged the world to earlier are going to hold because I'm actually going to this tournament:

DK dittos
GGXX:AC matches
Smash 64 matches
o hey rayku that reminds me i dont get off work til 5 meaning i have an hour to make it to play in the tournament um i dont know anymore i mean im glad i beat your falco and i wanna play your fox but timing may be a issue

dp i hear you have a sick mario so lets go

why didnt you money match me when i came over last time i still dont know who you even main well i be glad too

well the crew battle sounds great but i gotta see how imma make it work

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i'll do GGXX AC money matches. name your price and character limitation(if any). may also do some 3S money matches, if anyone plays.
yea you're only allowed to use low tier characters!!
oh wait
nah i figure if i can use slayer, you pretty much have the right to use black gold ex characters

S dandy step -> D lolololol 120+ damage

GA Peach

Smash Lord
yea you're only allowed to use low tier characters!!
oh wait
nah i figure if i can use slayer, you pretty much have the right to use black gold ex characters

S dandy step -> D lolololol 120+ damage
lol, if we can only use low-tier, it might not turn out well for you, elliot. but yeah, slayer = busted in half cheap =p

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
So I lied. I'll be going. Can I pre-reg still? I'd like to show up early and do some friendlies with people... I'll be taking a coupla' friends with me as well.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Anyone and everyone ;
I'm looking to play/practice with anybody within
30 minutes of my house.
This includes any house/apartment/campus/college/box on the road
that will have me over to play a session of smash.
I want to play with people at least once a day until Saturday. If somebody
gets back to me quick enough, today is good too.
Just let me know if anybody is interested.
I want to be fresh for Saturday.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Anyone and everyone ;
30 minutes of my house.
Neato
Well if gatech is within 30 minutes of your house:
we pretty much smash just about every day. for me personally, wednesday and friday work best. also I hear rumors from xif that fullmetal is coming to tech on friday, so if you're into that then yea go for it.
414G has spoken

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Alright, well..
Tomorrow, I'm going to bowl From Noon to around 3, so I'll give you a call Laijin, we can play a good few hours, and maybe go to Tech if you feel up to it.
Thursday, I want to figure something out with anybody if that's cool.
Smash road trip pls.
I have something to do Friday Evening, so I can come the Afternoon to Tech if that's alright, and smash it up a bit with you guys, and if you see this Marty, I'd like to play you a bit too, maybe Thursday or Friday? I'll drive over to your place, bring a Wii/Cube if you want as well.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Anyone and everyone ;
30 minutes of my house.
Come to the GPC Campus!

A lot of us are there pretty much ALL day..

there are a few days where people don't show up until later or leave sooner than others, so if you come, bring a 'cube/controller just in case..

But yeah, you should come =) You've got a lot of people there.. including me, Chaddd, Martin, Mike(FullMetal), Desu, and some other cool d00ds.

Come! Feck Laijin or GATech :D

err

Smash Journeyman
what day/ where's the campus? [eh..dit is already answered]

cos i dont see myself drivin from fayette county out to lawrenceville

but if it's somewhere closer to atlanta, then i'd have to show

{edit2; mandatory trash talk directed at chaddd}

brotherrr, im gonna enjoy taking your twiglike-little lollipop fig-URE and snapin it in two like just another SlimJim

time for me to get me some more juice[!]

{edit2b}

after realizing that you probably don't realize who i am, i figure I should give you a better idea.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Come to the GPC Campus!

A lot of us are there pretty much ALL day..

there are a few days where people don't show up until later or leave sooner than others, so if you come, bring a 'cube/controller just in case..

But yeah, you should come =) You've got a lot of people there.. including me, Chaddd, Martin, Mike(FullMetal), Desu, and some other cool d00ds.

Come! Feck Laijin or GATech :D
If you guys are there at like 4-5 tomorrow, then I'll be there, since Lai might be busy in the evening.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey MarsFool d'you have an extra space in your car? I need a ride, and I really wanna go. I heard you're taking Marty, so there wouldn't be any problem in going out of your way to get me

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Alright, well..
Tomorrow, I'm going to bowl From Noon to around 3, so I'll give you a call Laijin, we can play a good few hours, and maybe go to Tech if you feel up to it.
Thursday, I want to figure something out with anybody if that's cool.
Smash road trip pls.
I have something to do Friday Evening, so I can come the Afternoon to Tech if that's alright, and smash it up a bit with you guys, and if you see this Marty, I'd like to play you a bit too, maybe Thursday or Friday? I'll drive over to your place, bring a Wii/Cube if you want as well.
yeah, let's play Thursday. that'll be pretty tight.

Top Bottom