• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 27th {Waba games} Atlanta Area SSBM Singles CASH Tourney

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
What time can we start showing up for friendlies?

Also, I'll be bringing Shuffle Train with me, so if you could prereg him that would be phenomenal.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, on the front page is our pre-reg list! This enables
you to come earlier for friendlies with no extra charge!
If some of you don't see your name on there, and want it up there, just
let me know, I'll put it there immediately.

Next few things - If a few of you are able to bring extra copies of Smash, that would be GREATLY appreciated.
We can get the copies, but this would relieve our stress.

As well as that, if you have a small T.V that does not cause tear tear anger anger lag during matches, that would be highly appreciated as well. A lot of the T.V's are for next gen systems. They have a good few for smash though. That's a lot to ask for some though, so do not worry. There are a good amount of T.V's, but extra for some side friendlies or more matches at a time would make things go by more smoothly, and leave room for doubles.

Thanks a lot guys, appreciate all of your attendance!

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
what are the chances of doubles happening here
75%.
Let's say it goes perfectly and starts at 6.
Singles will last a good 3 hours I'm guessing.
Another 3 hours for doubles.
Let's say it starts a little late, at about 6:30, and
like 3 people bring TV's, bringing even more matches at a time.
That'll make it last only two hours, leaving plenty of time for doubles.
It should be fine, considering people don't mind it being a little late.

MagicJar

Smash Rookie
I Would love to study how to kick your *** lol
its gonna be an *** kickin study session called *** kickin 101 i'll be the instructer to build up your ***kickin skills have fun and KICK SOME ***
negative sir i am the professor of kickin ***! university, which, at my college at least, means i can't do it but i can talk a lot about it.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Marty, amen to that. You and me are gonig to wreck teams at this, btw

SIX?! Wow....Erm....Marty could I possibly spend the night at your place again? Unless MagicJar is willing to go to Woodstock to drop me off....

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Marty, amen to that. You and me are gonig to wreck teams at this, btw

SIX?! Wow....Erm....Marty could I possibly spend the night at your place again? Unless MagicJar is willing to go to Woodstock to drop me off....
Your gonna wreck every team but mine i promise ill take you out and make you cry in a corner lol

Jx31

Smash Ace
I can't go to this, I have a concert to attend on Saturday that I totally forgot about.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Now that I think about, is anyone from Columbus going to this in the first place?
I think DP wanted to go, I havn't asked Alpha or Ares, and I thought I saw Keith post earlier in this thread, but I'm not 100% sure. :/

EDIT: Yeah on like Page 3 Keith said he was going, but you'd have to ask him if he has changed his mind or not. In like the first page or 2 Alpha commented on "hoping" he can make it, but he hasn't discussed anything about it with me (not that it matters lol)

Prac352

Smash Lord
I would totally own all faces present at this. Alas, I will not be in attendance.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I wuz jokin but how much you willin to bet
I was more making an insinuation that Rayku and Marty probably WILL wreck your team, not really asking for a bet.
I'll MM you if you want, though~

hey leave my lil borther alone im mm you and thats that lol
I'll MM whoever I please, sir.
I don't think I've said anything "out of line" that would require you to step in and protect your brother from me.
Unless of course you consider asking him if he wants to MM as aggravated assault and battery.
:confused:

My MM list:

5$ 2/3 - DP (if he's there)
5$ 3/5 - Nicaboy
10$ 3/5 - Carter
10$ 3/5 - XIF
5$ 2/3 - Somasu
Prac and Gerbil won't be here, so bleah to them. (JK, <3 you guys)

Does anybody ELSE wanna MM???
Amount/Terms?

This tournament will be too good.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
I was more making an insinuation that Rayku and Marty probably WILL wreck your team, not really asking for a bet.

I don't think I've said anything "out of line" that would require you to step in and protect your brother from me.
Unless of course you consider asking him if he wants to MM as aggravated assault and battery.

My MM list:

5$ 3/5 - Nicaboy
10$ 3/5 - Carter
10$ 3/5 - XIF
5$ 2/3 - Somasu

Amount/Terms?

I'll give it a shot, 2/3 $5.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Nicaboy, if anyone's out of line it's Flamin Roy. When he goes and gets owned (unless I'm wrong, I won't make any exact statements) then he might realize that he has said some things that might be slightly unreasonable. I'm not going to challenge him to a MM unless he wants to play against me, and we'll determine that at the tourney.

Fullmetal I won't MM you, but I -do- want to get in some good friendlies this time around, 'kay?

nicaboy

Smash Champion

My MM list:

5$ 3/5 - Nicaboy
10$ 3/5 - Carter
10$ 3/5 - XIF
5$ 2/3 - Somasu

Amount/Terms?

Nicaboy, if anyone's out of line it's Flamin Roy. When he goes and gets owned (unless I'm wrong, I won't make any exact statements) then he might realize that he has said some things that might be slightly unreasonable. I'm not going to challenge him to a MM unless he wants to play against me, and we'll determine that at the tourney.

Fullmetal I won't MM you, but I -do- want to get in some good friendlies this time around, 'kay?
did you read my post clearly i put lol as in j/p he can make his own decison on what he does. as for him getting owned what team is he talking of i have no idea. o im sorry unless you were refering to me well um that a little unfair seeing as it won't be the first time a played rayku and in seeing as the 3 times we played singles we played a link ditto peach vs fox and marth vs falco in which he won 2 matches and i won one me getting owned i doubt getting beat is possible and i wont mind since i respect them both i plan on putting up a fight regardless if i win or lose. i also look forward too playing you i will revial my grudge against you tommorow cant wait:)

Rayku like i said i put lol please read that guys what you do there is not my consern although i do look forward to playing you again especially beacuse you are friendly and like too help out fellow smashers with advice he plays at a high level when i play him but i guess he chokes with others Tong you know what im talikin about but rayku he can do as he pleases i dont care cant wait to play you tommorow we still mm right

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Since I can't make this, I played with 112 today (Halo 3 over XBL) and we did enough ****** online to cover my tracks for this tournament. :cool:

/poor attempt at a joke because I suck at Smash

Good luck to all those attending! I don't think any from Columbus are showing (which I wish we could, but we all got some shiz to take care of) so GPC will have to be the main (read: only other in existence in GA) crew at this :p

@Desu - I better see you kicking some *** in those results man... if not... you're forced to lose another tourny set to me :p

Top Bottom