• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Oct 28, 2015] Wavedash Wednesday (Oak Park, IL)

JbrockPony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JbrockPony
So stoke! Cant wait to see some fellow smashers tomorrow. This is closes place for a tourney in the area besides going out to river forest and what not. Well at least that I know of.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'll try to come in this Wednesday. I might be busy, but the next few weeks after I can definitely start going more regularly.

Hoenn

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hoenn101
I'll start entering in PM soon, but I really need improvement.
I'm working on improving the brawl community to improve this tourney's brawl attendance, and
You know something is wrong in a community when someone is repeatedly grabbing people in the corner.
So I'm currently training a friend in brawl and possibly PM... so he'll hopefully start coming soon
Wow these sentences were poorly connected :)

JbrockPony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JbrockPony
Hey so I was one of the guys that mention bringing my livestream setup. Problem is that its suited for HDTVs. Most of the guys that came last time seem to prefer CRT tvs which I can understand. But Honestly I don't see why HDTVs are a problem because I play project m and melee on my HD Playstation 3D tv with 0 lag input. Maybe we can give one of your HDtv's a try if anyone's interested? If not I don't think the livestream is gonna be possible.

Scythe

Smash Master
Hey so I was one of the guys that mention bringing my livestream setup. Problem is that its suited for HDTVs. Most of the guys that came last time seem to prefer CRT tvs which I can understand. But Honestly I don't see why HDTVs are a problem because I play project m and melee on my HD Playstation 3D tv with 0 lag input. Maybe we can give one of your HDtv's a try if anyone's interested? If not I don't think the livestream is gonna be possible.
i don't believe you about the 0 lag input lol

Scythe

Smash Master
maybe you are just crazy and there really is lag like there is on all hdtvs

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Either way, I would not mind. I am coming today. Pretty sure on that. I hope to see a lot of you guys there. Haha.

EXPGaming

Smash Journeyman
Hey if anyone is interested in purchasing EXP shirts then let us know your:
gamertag (this will be on the back of the shirt in a cool font)
shirt size
# of shirts you want
Let us know by next Friday (5-10-13). You can give us this info here on smashboards, on facebook, or in person at EXP.
The shirts will cost $20 OR LESS. We will hopefully be able to have them available for pick up before UFGT9.

Mr. Happy :)

Smash Cadet
How many people showed up tonight? I couldn't make it but I'm gonna try for next week. And I read some posts on SSB64 hype so I'll bring a setup if anyone wants

Scythe

Smash Master
uh it hasn't started yet i think
anyways how early i come to this is dependent on whether you guys will have the bulls game there.

Top Bottom