• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Oct 28, 2015] Wavedash Wednesday (Oak Park, IL)

tripwire

Smash Journeyman
I had a job interview today I didnt really wanna come in a suit nor did i have my controller. Will prolly see you guys next seek if im not working.

ORLY

Smash Master
my spring break is coming up, so i might try and make it out to one of these

EXPGaming

Smash Journeyman
Ok here’s what I will do for you guys.
If you are coming by EXP for CASUALS but can only stay for a short time (2hrs or less) then the venue fee will be $6 ($4 less than TOURNAMENT Players MINIMUM total fee).
If you are coming by EXP for CASUALS & are staying longer than 2hrs (most people stay till close) then the venue fee will be $9 ($1 less than TOURNAMENT Players MINIMUM total fee).

To sum it up, if you are coming for CASUALS then you will be paying either $6 or $9.

EXPGaming

Smash Journeyman
Tonight's results have been posted.

Tonight was the best turnout for a tourney in EXP's short history. Thanks to everyone who came by!

Hope to see all of you again next week.

*Someone left their SD card in our Wii. Come by and claim it when you get a chance.
Mon-Sat 5pm-12am

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Good games everyone! It was fun! I'll probably try coming earlier next week for friendlies.

EXPGaming

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I dunno if any of you are interested in the new game Injustice: Gods Among Us. But we are planning on holding a late night launch tournament the night it is released. Time frame will likely be 12:30am-3:30am. We'll have multiple copies and casuals/friendlies are allowed. $5 per person. If competing then an additional $5 into the pot.
THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF WE GET ENOUGH RSVPs.
If you are interested then let me know on here or whenever you come by EXP again.

ALSO WE NOW HAVE 2 CRTs at EXP. So Compound_X's makes 3! Looking forward to Wednesday!

Scythe

Smash Master
looks like i'm showing up to this for a week. I'll bring my small crt just in case.

Scythe

Smash Master
so what time do people plan on making it to this today? and i guess what time do people usually get there?

Rat

Smash Lord
There's a tournament in Madison WI this saturday. Some smashers from Chicago are going to this - i don't know what the turn-out for this will be.

Top Bottom