• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Oct 28, 2015] Wavedash Wednesday (Oak Park, IL)

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
He always does that, he had a money match with me last week that he left before we could do it

He's all talk
I'm on someone else's time since I get a ride from a couple buddies.

The tournaments last forever, so I'm also never able to get the MM on stream since we can't use it during tournament.

If we do a money match, we do it right. Also, keep that attitude of yours in check. I don't verbally attack you, so I expect the same amount of respect.

If I'm able to make it to S101 today, I'll see you there and we throw down.

@ B.W. B.W.
Yo I didnt even know you were there! Interact with me or I'll never know you're there. Dunno how you look like, mang. Same goes for you about smash 101 tonight if we both make it out.

I'll try to wear a sticker that says 'hello I'm Shion' to better identify myself,
Hehe. I'm also the guy with a head full of long curly hair in a pony tail.

Last edited:

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
I feel that Marth has so many more movement options in P:M, but is stronger in Melee.

Feels weird to switch between the two.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
No disrespect meant, Shion, just some friendly **** talk ;)

I'm looking forward to money matching you, I just hate us missing the chances mang

10 hour shift today and tomorrow made me john out of smash 101 again, I'll make it to one eventually

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Next time we cross paths, then.

Had to leave smash101 a bit early to help out my brother with stuff, so maybe at the WDW.

GG's to everyone my bro and I played in friendlies tonight.

Last edited:

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Azzucips literally pulled a crew battle miracle out of his ass for me and Team HarryTheChin for smash 101 crews.

such hype. :')

5-oNe

Smash Apprentice
yeah. i just watched the crew battles on the twitch stream.i shoulda watched them in person but they were sooooooooooooooo hype!

grandpappy

Where's the beef?
NNID
eyeplaybass
3DS FC
5343-9859-5848
I might come out for this this week and possibly bring a buddy of mine with. Haven't been to an event since my first EXPosure back in November where I got beat up. But hey, I like it rough. And it'd be cool to meet some more of you guys.

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
I might come out for this this week and possibly bring a buddy of mine with. Haven't been to an event since my first EXPosure back in November where I got beat up. But hey, I like it rough. And it'd be cool to meet some more of you guys.
If you see a guy rocking a yellow Yoshi (in game and IRL) and a Kirby, that's me. Would like to play some matches with ya whenever you show up. :)

Sugahighsnipa

Smash Cadet
I'm going to try and make it out this wednesday.. Haven't been at EXP in a long ass time. My tags iFFy, I'll be sporting my new Falco/Falcon for PM/Melee

grandpappy

Where's the beef?
NNID
eyeplaybass
3DS FC
5343-9859-5848
It's official. Barring unforeseeable johns that may arise, I'll be there on Wednesday with my buddy. Prepare to get bodied by a couple scrubs, Oak Park!

If you see a guy rocking a yellow Yoshi (in game and IRL) and a Kirby, that's me. Would like to play some matches with ya whenever you show up. :)
I'll keep an eye out for you. Hopefully we can get some games in. Looking forward to it!

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try and make it out this wednesday.. Haven't been at EXP in a long *** time. My tags iFFy, I'll be sporting my new Falco/Falcon for PM/Melee
Just like I said above, look for a guy with a Yellow Yoshi. Can play some friendlies with ya if you'd like :D

I'll play you, brochacho. Yee
Yoooooooooooo Shion lets get some matches in again. It's been almost like two weeks or more

I have to work this week, so I can't make it to WDW, but I expect that money match next week, Shion!
Zwarm, lets play some matches too on my non-custom SD setup haha

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Will I finally be able to settle the 78373 money matches this Wednesday??

TUNE IN NEXT EPISODE TO FIND OUT HOW FREIZA DIES!

Mr_Sweet

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I was in here a while ago, but this is the week, me and my buddy are coming tomorrow. Prepare yourself for a mediocre falco/marth player, and a mediocre Ganon player. My tag is Mr_Sweet, but I don't know what his tag is... we'll figure it out.

grandpappy

Where's the beef?
NNID
eyeplaybass
3DS FC
5343-9859-5848
Hey guys, I was in here a while ago, but this is the week, me and my buddy are coming tomorrow. Prepare yourself for a mediocre falco/marth player, and a mediocre Ganon player. My tag is Mr_Sweet, but I don't know what his tag is... we'll figure it out.
Hey man, lets be friends. We'll rule Wavedash Wednesday with our mediocrity!

grandpappy

Where's the beef?
NNID
eyeplaybass
3DS FC
5343-9859-5848
Money Matching Shion seems to be a thing everybody does. So hell, why not dude?

Mr_Sweet

Smash Cadet
And when I say MM, I mean like 1 dollar, spending like all the gas money just to get there and back lol. Just pretty pumped for my first real tourney experience.

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
OUR PM SCENE CONTINUES TO GROW! thats what im talkin about
Hellz yeah!

And when I say MM, I mean like 1 dollar, spending like all the gas money just to get there and back lol. Just pretty pumped for my first real tourney experience.
Pumped to see you there! We like seeing newcomers. Just don't be shy/afraid to ask to hop on a setup as long as there isn't already 4 players on it.

Top Bottom