• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Oct 28, 2015] Wavedash Wednesday (Oak Park, IL)

B.W.

Smash Champion
I... Looked at my work schedule wrong last week. It's starting this week I'm getting wednesdays off.

Hopefully I'll actually be there this time.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
I... Looked at my work schedule wrong last week. It's starting this week I'm getting wednesdays off.

Hopefully I'll actually be there this time.
Did you wanna money match my punk a$$?

I recall you sayin something bout that, but I'm not sure if it was you. O.o

B.W.

Smash Champion
I don't think that was me, Shion. But **** yeah I'll money match your punk ass

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
@ H HarryTheChin Yooo lets play some matches. Its been awhile.

You know you guys will see me there. To anyone who is just going to start being at the weeklies, try and get some matches with me. Look for a guy rocking a Yellow Yoshi.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Would anyone that lives in or near or is passing through/by Darien be able to give me a ride to EXP?

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
Two people I drove last week are getting a major case of johns. Will be driving alone to WDW today.

Mega Manny

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mannerz
I was SOO persistent to get here. I was so excited to FINALLY play some people. But of course disaster strikes. I'll DEFINITELY be there next Wednesday long story short. :| Our car got stuck my parents got pissed yada-yada-yada.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dammit, I still wanna come to these >.< i wanna see what going to a tournament feels like >.< maybe my parents will let me go as a birthday present :3

B.W.

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm running late and can't find the number to this place. B.W. and Danlow are trying to enter both singles and doubles though if someone can pass on the message.

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
Still happy that I beat Trip yesterday in the tourney and knocked him out. Honestly think that's the first time I've ever beaten him at Smash. Plus taking 9th if that's what I actually got.

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
that is really good.especially since he actually gets alot of yoshi practice
If you're going to be there Saturday, I still want my salty rematch Lucario vs Yoshi on PS2 haha
Haven't fought against your Yoshi yet 5-1, it'll be fun when it happens.

5-oNe

Smash Apprentice
ill definitely be there. and ill probably be playin alot of yoshi on saturday.i have been keeping him in the hyperbolic time chamber.its about time to bring him out

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
ill definitely be there. and ill probably be playin alot of yoshi on saturday.i have been keeping him in the hyperbolic time chamber.its about time to bring him out
Sounds good dude. Get some matches against me, we might teach each other something new.

Top Bottom