• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Oct 28, 2015] Wavedash Wednesday (Oak Park, IL)

Lazarond

Smash Apprentice
had so much fun!! kaysick and that yoshi man!!! but funniest moment was when me and kels had that one minute stare down of me having my bow drawn and him having his reflector up.. no one wanted to let go of the button lmao....

FluiD

Smash Apprentice
good tourney. It was cool to see dart and tink out there as well. These are gaining more and more ground, glad to see midwest is starting to develop. Now hopefully we can show well this weekend at Apex. Oh and next week my VS Falco is gonna be trained up!

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Sucks I had to leave right in the damn beginning..

GG's Blux, Octo & Double.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
ya i noticed tht i dint even see u shion :/
Yeah man. My boy and I were gonna stay Til late, but he got a call and needed to head home as soon as humanly possible, and that was 30 mins into WDW. :/

Maybe Saturday?

BLUX

Smash Cadet
anyone know where i can find the recorded stream from yesterday? its not on exp or synergy

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
Not sure why it wasn't saved on the stream. Lazarond didn't even get one game in before doubles started and we beat Double/Octorok and Blux/Renzo? I think it was him. We lost against Rat/KirkQ and Trip/5-1. Was really fun though.

5-oNe

Smash Apprentice
yeah the settings for the stream got messed up last night but oro said he fixed the settings.so sadly last night can NEVER be seen again!...but from this point on it will 99.9999% usually be saved to windycitysmash on tvwitch

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Legend has it that 5-1 once money matched Ken Hoang in a BEST OF 3 and won the set FIVE TO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

That's where his name originates from.

He won $69 in doing so.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
almost believed that $hit til I clicked the spoiler and saw the troll face.

Now I know it's for reals.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yeah everything will be on twitch.tv/windycitysmash or youtube.com/windycitysmash for all future events. I'm not sure why the archives didn't save, and I'm actually really mad about it, but everything should be good for this WDW and all future EXP events.

Captain Faceroll

Smash Apprentice
Yeah everything will be on twitch.tv/windycitysmash or youtube.com/windycitysmash for all future events. I'm not sure why the archives didn't save, and I'm actually really mad about it, but everything should be good for this WDW and all future EXP events.
Np, there wasn't any footage of me, aka there wasn't anything worth watching anyway.

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
I wanted more footage of my Yoshi for Yoshi threads, but I guess I need to wait a bit longer.

5-oNe

Smash Apprentice
i would have also appreciated that footage for the marth thread.i guess ill just have to play twice as hard from now on

Top Bottom