• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Oct 28, 2015] Wavedash Wednesday (Oak Park, IL)

BLUX

Smash Cadet
getting ready for a money rematch with the god Harry the Chin. I'm gonna beat you one day or at least before i gota go back to college

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Well my bus home got canceled and rescheduled to Thursday so I guess I have a pretty good chance of being there tomorrow.

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
So this is a weekly thing on Wednesdays? Would like to join in on it. Would be a 40-50 minute trip for me since I live in Orland Park, but I think it would be lots of fun. There's just a $5 fee for the venue?

First post, but I had an account years back so I'm not new to Smashboards

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
$5 venue fee + $5 to enter tourneys.
Sounds good to me. I will most likely try and be there tomorrow. I can bring a Wii and Smash/PM but not a TV since we don't have any extra just sitting around.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Can someone pick me up from the Clybourn Metra station???

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
"Triforce of Links" HYPE!!

Featuring Lazarond, JPal, and myself.

accepting 3v3 challengers. ;3

Last edited:

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman

accepting 3v3 challenges. ;3
Was it your Roy or Luigi that I played against with my Yoshi? Fun matches.

Great place, nice people, will game again.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Was it your Roy or Luigi that I played against with my Yoshi? Fun matches.

Great place, nice people, will game again.
Yessir. Those matches were pretty hype lol.

We're glad you enjoyed your EXPerience here! c wut i did thar? :p

Lazarond

Smash Apprentice
the triforce of links shalt be unstoppable!!!! until a stupid bird or fox ruins it haha XD i had a blast for my second tourney!!! :) i will be returning!!!! i wanna try and get top 4 somehow next time :0

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
I'll take you up on that 3v3.

Dunno who else wants to be the other two entrants.

On another topic:

I saw Zwarm driving off with a salty a$$ look on his face and pouting, last night.

Am I to congratulate ma boy Octorok for bootin' the salty sailor out of the tournament? ;D

Last edited:

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman

On another topic:

I saw Zwarm driving off with a salty a$$ look on his face and pouting, last night.

Am I to congratulate ma boy Octorok for bootin' the salty sailor out of the tournament? ;D
I want a friendly rematch against you Shion, was fun during the tourney. Won't be Mario next time ;)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium

On another topic:

lmao not even, imma bop him next time, we're 1-1 on sets now

Beat me in PM before you start the **** talk, son ;)

snex

Smash Master
i was trashing him in friendlies a few weeks ago. suddenly yesterday the guy learns how to play and soundly beat me. well done sir. just wait until i actually get the game and can practice. =P

B.W.

Smash Champion
One of these days I'm going to have Wednesday off.

And when I do I'll cry because I'll have no way to get there still.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
had fun at WDW, nice to see everybody. Finally homeward bound so I'll see you guys at the next Chicago major (not EXPosure, not til u get a bigger venue lol). UFGT???

Mr_Sweet

Smash Cadet
Yes sir. Should come out next Wednesday or join us at Smash 101 on Saturday
I will sometime, me and my buddy have wanted to go to an event for some time now. We live in northwest indiana and this is the closest event I've seen that I might actually be able to go to. It'd be nice to play with a group.

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
I will sometime, me and my buddy have wanted to go to an event for some time now. We live in northwest indiana and this is the closest event I've seen that I might actually be able to go to. It'd be nice to play with a group.
Went to my first one just this Wednesday and I had a blast. Got my butt wooped with a 1-2 knockout of the tourney, but I had tons of fun in the friendlies. There were around 30 people in the P:M roster and a handful more playing other games like Marvel vs Capcom (I think) and Melee.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
shion i wanna face u. i was watching u go undefeated in friendlies on stream wednesday before the tourney started :0
I want your D..

vitamin D. ;D

I'll probably be going to smash 101, so I'll see you there? If not, next WDW? Smash sesh at my house is always cool too, I have cookies and coffee. Lol

Any practice vs link is always appreciated! I wanna take out Jpal in tournament if I Ever get the chance. O.o

Last edited:

5-oNe

Smash Apprentice

accepting 3v3 challengers. ;3
nobody accept this! it is certain death...bobby had to shut down exp because the three of them together almost caused the building to explode from all the link power being in one room for too long

Top Bottom