• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocean and Mother Present: Splash! Cary/Apex, NC; MKW/Melee; June 12th!

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol fiz, i think i look like donatello. . .

and you guys get trolled to easily. keith hasn't mm'ed in melee ever. it's just talk

Vilt

Smash Lord
i dun remember what throw it is. I just do it outta muscle memory. But I only use one throw till i hit the edge then i **** you up.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
lol vilt is so cocky lately.

btw guys, I still need suggestions for counterpicks.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know (even if he main pic didn't give it away). That's why he suggested it. I just want to see him defend the stage for other characters.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
stages have been updated. if you have a problem with any, just say so and make a case for it, and I'll see about taking it off.

oh, and info about food too.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm not adding anymore. I'm only going to be taking ones off because theres 13 of them.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
japes for legal stage 2k10.

MKW stages updated.

I think I may have found a new venue. if the owner says yes, then I will make the pay-in larger for the events and may make it two days. also info updated for housing.

Top Bottom