• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocean and Mother Present: Splash! Cary/Apex, NC; MKW/Melee; June 12th!

Jon?

Smash Champion
We don't care if you troll Brawl forums, because they are used to me bothering everyone on Brawl forums.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
thanks kevin, alex (if you're serious), and dorsey.

and keith...?

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
If anyone else trolls this thread I will go on your facebook and make your girlfriend break up with you.
I will also make any prospective future females regret ever talking to you.

Ocean is my bro.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
anyone who keeps trolling this thread is being unfair to me and anyone else who doesn't troll brawl-only tournament threads in the same fashion... just want that known, have fun though.
Well even though they're not from you, there's still anti-Brawl jokes in pretty much every thread so.....trolling of brawl still outweighs trolling of Melee.

I think we were targeting Ocean more than Melee itself though, haha (otherwise we'd be like this for every Melee only thing).

@Jon: Oh god, he's after me now.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
well it doesn't bother me personally tbh i was just making a point. i guess i'd just take the hint and ease up when the TO says to ease up several times. If you guys are incapable of doing that, then keep trolling i guess(joke).

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
well it doesn't bother me personally tbh i was just making a point. i guess i'd just take the hint and ease up when the TO says to ease up several times. If you guys are incapable of doing that, then keep trolling i guess(joke).
Well, the TO didn't so much say ease up as he yelled at us over the internet via caps and then called us all *****es he wants nothing to do with.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Well, the TO didn't so much say ease up as he yelled at us over the internet via caps and then called us all *****es he wants nothing to do with.
you can honestly say you wouldn't be mad?

Jon?

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be mad. All the ruckus gives your thread more page count.

@Keith: I don't take orders from a Baby.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
in all seriousness, ocean how good is u at mario kart?

i mean i got all the expert ghosts on every track exept like 2, and online i think we got up to like 6000 points or something

Jon?

Smash Champion
I got 9999 on Mario Kart Wii online with Baby Mario on Standard Bike on Automatic. Get at me.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
in all seriousness, ocean how good is u at mario kart?

i mean i got all the expert ghosts on every track exept like 2, and online i think we got up to like 6000 points or something
I'm decent I guess. its my mother who plays it a lot. she has about a 8000 average right now I believe?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
good **** jon.

who block shady? like seriously? whack as ****. he's like one of the nicest people in this community.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Majority of the players on Mario Kart Wii online are eight year old kids (including Ocean) and random grown adults who's only other game they play more than Mario Kart is Wii Fit.

@Keith: Pretty sure he left you block and add me to the list.

Top Bottom