• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 Crash[OMFG WE ALL GOT 4 stocked by a hill]

tc1

Smash Lord
..The story begins as Vincent[Meep] and Jon[TC1] struggle to find a ride for themselves and there crew FTA to OC3.. we found a ride and made it to santa fe springs fine, during the drive back the door signal came on so Vince being the driver (of that shift) pulled off @ an exit city named Bakersfield. We pulled into a gas station , Mike[DarkMike] got out to close the door.. as soon as he did we drove off, Vince made a mistake and noticed we were heading 99 south instead of north, so he made a sharp U turn ..As he turned he lost control he frantically tried to break but all that did is spin the car to its side we hit a curb and began to roll and flip down a 3 story hill.. When we landed every 1 was shocked and got out slow.. Me being the 1st to regain , not exactly consciousness, but regain my control of my body after the shock and fear got out and asked if every 1 was alright, nothing was said but 1 by 1 my fellow smashers crawled out from under the twisted and completely obliterated frame of a car.. Ambulances came soon, same with high patrol they took 4 of us to Mercy Hospital, and the other 2 to KMC

In the car there was

Jon[tc1] <- myself
Mike[Dm]
Jr[Kfc]
Vince[Meep]
Andre[Chokanator]
Brandon[HomeMadeWaffels]

no 1 died but every 1 was hurt badly

DM - Needed well over 100 stitches in his left arm. It was badly shredded by the broken glass him being the only one without a seatbelt on, got the worst of the fall , with his muscles and ligaments torn and shredded in his left arm.. He'll be out of smash for a while, he also needed stitched for his back/shoulder/and leg

Meep - He was driver and banged his head violently against the stearing wheel.. He needed about 6 stitches for a gash he had on his upper eyebrow.

KFC - had a badly swolen cheek eye and right forhead, basicly the right side of his face was
damaged , luckily after a few hours most of the swelling went down, and now all he has is a black eye.

HMW - Him sitting behind me was shielded from most of the glass , and the impact since he was in the middle row of the [Expedition] aka the car we were driving, he walked away with a minor gash on his right knee.

Chokanater - Left this accident with shards of glass embedded in his hands ,face and legs.. Luckily the hospital removed most of the glass.

And last but not least the one who was the least damaged the chozen 1, Myself walked away with a minor concussion.. I was sitting in the passenger's seat, and i hit my head on the window which helped the shattering of it..

This trip is one that will never be 4got.. A great tourny followed by the Most terrifying moments in any of our lives.. I don't really know why i wrote this, I just felt i needed to well thx to who ever read..

Cya all l8r

~TC1

ps.. LOL wow crash test dummies.. also we got jv 5stocked by a hill.. and i spot dodged the glass LOL.. <--- Just jokes we made while we were in the emergency rooms

Zoap

Smash Master
good tech TC1 :) but in all seriousness im glad everyone is ok. Just outta curiosity whos car was it and if there is going to be some serious cash involved Id like to help out as much as i can. I hope meep doesnt lose his licence over this.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
o_o F.t.A WTF Im glad everyone is okay o_o.

Give my BEST and I mean BEST regard to Darkmike especially o_o.

Im glad eveyrone is alive and safe o_o.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
My God, I'm glad no one was killed... That's horrible what happened to you guys.
Just know that all my hopes and prayers will be focused on you all having a swift and full recovery.

Very happy to see that you're all safe and breathing. Hope to see y'all up and playing Smash again soon.

tc1

Smash Lord
Thx.. To all and to Zoap I'm really not asking anyone to donate I'm just letting every1 know we'll be out of smash for a while...

Thx every 1

Delphiki

Smash Champion
MIIIIIKEE!!

100 stitches? That's crazy. I hope he'll still come to tournaments, even if it's a while before he can play. This ****ing sucks. I was worried about the Oregon guys when they left and then I find out this happened. :(

The Game II

Smash Champion
This reminded me of other people in the past who have been injured in vehicle accidents following a Major. Let's all thank The One Above you all are OK, and like I told Choknater earlier, I'll be praying for you all.

--GCII

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
give my regards to everyone involved in the accident, especially Dark Mike! I'll be praying for you guys too, I hope you guys all have a speedy recovery!!

Snap

Smash Ace
That is horrible.

I had to read it a couple times to really digest it.

I sincerely hope you all recover as fully as possible.

Nobody deserves anything like this to happen to them--especially not you guys. Get better soon!

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Luck of the smasher =\...I was hoping we werent gonna have to add another Jar with all ur guys names on it for the next big tournament...Good thing u guys are all ok =]...(thumbs up)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i love my mom, she is tending to my wounds well haha.

most of the glass is out now, my hands are still hurting like a b*tch.

thank you all for your concern, especially for mike and his torn up arm.

some more info.... we left most of our belongings at the scene, including our clothes and controllers and some expensive electronic equipment (cell phones, dvd player, gamecube, camera). i'm not sure, but i think the CHP took it, HOPEFULLY for safe keeping. anyone know how we can get our stuff back?

anyway, i can't believe this thread got a sticky xD! thanks jon for posting all the info

tc1

Smash Lord
lol i wasnt gonna but i did it anyway.. Crazy **** man.. ****in jr.. remeber "that was the godliest crash ever" lol, ur mom was cool when she got to the hospital.. crazy

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
this isnt good guys.....some of the funnest of parts of 0C3 for me were with FTA...

like talking random BS with meep...
comparing smash scars with tc1...
oh and best of all "Welcome to America." --Dark Mike to Bombsoldier being Yoyo Glitched.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
WOW o.o; Best of luck to you all and I hope you all get better ASAP. :(

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hope all of you guys get better real soon. It's good that you keep a sense of humor through it all though. I broke my hand a while back, and as I was sitting in the emergency room with my girlfriend I said "****, I'm not gonna be able to play smash for like a month and a half, huh?" And we both bust out laughing.

Of course, I did play. Just one handed. :)

Again, get better. *signs imaginary cast*

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I love you guys and I'm relieved to hear you guys are (relatively) alright. Hope to see you guys back in the Smash scene as soon as possible.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Wow. Im glad you guys are at least ok now. That really sucks, I saw chok post in the 0c3 thread when he got back from the hospital and Id been wondering if everyone was alright. Im glad it also didnt end as badly as it could have.

Also yeah, SUVs cant turn for ****.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
i know i have talk to chok and brandon but this is to f.t.a hope you guys are all doin better and get well soon

Mike hope your arm recovers quickly, and fully

DRGN

Technowizard
****, that's crazy. I'm really glad you guys are all ok. You guys are all too good to be lost like that.

May you have a swift and full recovery.

- Durgan

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I think Mike can still pwn with one hand. He should come to the next biweekly.

Btw I hope you get your stuff back. That's a lot of money to be lost. And especially considering the circumstances.

Ian

Smash Ace
oh my gosh >< I feel so bad!! I hope you guys recover well!!

<3<3<3<3 my heart is with all of you

::Edit:: no joke or anything but I really hope you have insurance ><

Top Bottom