• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 Crash[OMFG WE ALL GOT 4 stocked by a hill]

araknophobik

Smash Master
good thing you guys are all okay like i posted before
i dont wanna sound like a noob and say i know exactly what you guys went through...but i did get in a pretty bad wreck 3 days before i left to FC so i kinda know whatsup lol

but on the real
we all know manacloud is the one to blame for all this

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
man..........I am glad your all ok.....*sigh*....I am at the tourny readin gthis....shows....that even our funest trips can be shiat....

I hope everyone gets better

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol, knowing them, the crash probably improved their survival skillz, which were already good, especially dm's. i think the many stitches in his arm represent his ledge grapple accuracy!

anyways, i'm still glad to be alive and kicking. pretty stressful time, i seem a bit paranoid in cars these days. but it's all good, my left hand is nearly fully healed.

tc1

Smash Lord
lol, knowing them, the crash probably improved their survival skillz, which were already good, especially dm's. i think the many stitches in his arm represent his ledge grapple accuracy!

anyways, i'm still glad to be alive and kicking. pretty stressful time, i seem a bit paranoid in cars these days. but it's all good, my left hand is nearly fully healed.
VOUUUUUUCHH.. wow everytime a car makes a sharp turn/u turn my heart jumps... my friend joey thought it was funny and made like 8 sharp *** u turns..

not cool >.<

[Deuce]

Smash Journeyman
man i dont even think i know any of you guys but glad youre all alive... reading about the guy with the glass all over his face man i hope he's alright get well soon all of you then you can come up with some new crew nicknames or something like 'tech skillz' lol

tc1

Smash Lord
lol... every 1 is recovering fine ...we were thinking of naming our crew the

Crash Test Dummies lmao.. brandons mom called us that >.<

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i have 3 fleshy scars between and behind the knuckles of my left hand. my dad called me "wolverine"

it's been more than two weeks... the cuts in my legs are healed, but those scrapes on my hand need to heal already, lol -_- it's not painful or anything, but i've never had an injury last that long before.

Snap

Smash Ace
i have 3 fleshy scars between and behind the knuckles of my left hand. my dad called me "wolverine"

it's been more than two weeks... the cuts in my legs are healed, but those scrapes on my hand need to heal already, lol -_- it's not painful or anything, but i've never had an injury last that long before.
you guys sound like you have mean parents

you could have died.

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
=/

I'm glad no one died. I been in a couple of car accidents myself, but none that were this brutal. I'm grateful to hear u guys made it alive..

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmm

im glad you are all alright =). I just finished encoding all your matches so im hopefully putting your names to your smash characters =).

On the good note homemadewaffles has the longest name on the dvd.

smashers + driving = bad for some reason.
this reminds me of the incident ken and i had at mlg chicago when we finished that event and eddie the ganondorf player drove us back to his house.

The car infront of the car infront of us swirved out of control and ran into one of those huge light poles , which came crashing down in front of us. The car behind that car ran into it but we luckily stopped. Eddie slammed on the breaks and he was going at least 60. We got out of that one alive and this incident surely reminds me of the same feeling we experienced after the accident. Its pure shock , makes you want to not drive or be on the road. =).

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
im glad you are all alright =). I just finished encoding all your matches so im hopefully putting your names to your smash characters =).

On the good note homemadewaffles has the longest name on the dvd.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

thanks for the support the cool thing is were still smashing and doing good to

Meep and Darkmike took teams at an NCB

tc1

Smash Lord
Vince was making a uturn on a 2way elevated street, he didnt have enough space and he was going slightly to fast, when he hit the breaks it was already to late and we tipped, luckily for us a hill was there with no rail guard to break our fall @_@, but were all good now only took a few weeks but every 1 is fully recovered

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

Vince was making a uturn on a 2way elevated street, he didnt have enough space and he was going slightly to fast, when he hit the breaks it was already to late and we tipped, luckily for us a hill was there with no rail guard to break our fall @_@, but were all good now only took a few weeks but every 1 is fully recovered
i dont think ull ever fully recover from something like this. Are you still all afraid to drive or get in a car? or when a car is comming too close you flinch.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yup, fully recovered. i can still see the scars xD but im fine, even recovered from getting nervous in cars/driving. im okay with it now lol

Top Bottom