• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF3 Results / WTF happened..

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I visit my friend Alex at work, but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with him.

We really don't need to settle this on the forum. If you're sore, you can just call me. I'm pretty sure you have my number.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
HOW DARE YOU ZOSO I SWEAR TO GOD IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN YOU'RE GONNA GO THROUGH A LOT OF BAT COUNTRY IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT BOWSERS FSMASH IN YO FACE MARTH TIPPER FSMASH IN YOUR *** AND TO TOP IT OFF caps A FULLY CHARGED FLARE BLADE TO YOUR SOUL

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
shout outs:

THIS GOES OUT TO ZOSO/DAVE YOU SNEAKY **** Jcent22 is TRIED OF YOUR ****. STOP GOING TO MY GIRLFRIENDS JOB TO SEE HER SHES NOT YOURS AND NEVER WILL BE Jcent22 GOING TO **** YOU UP, YOU ALWAYS GIVE Jcent22 A ADDIUDTE FOR NO REASON AND Jcent22 DONE WITH IT Jcent22 GOING TO PULL A NESS FORWARD SMASH TO YOUR FACE. YOU WILLNEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER HAVE KIM SHE ALREADY SAID NO TO YOU ONCE ABOUT PROM NO MEANS NO GET IT THOUGHT YOUR HEAD YOUR WERID AND GIRLS LOOK AT YOU LIKE IT THAT CONNAN O'BRIAN OVER THERE AND THEN THERE LIKE NO IT JUST SOME FAGIT AND IF Jcent22 DIDNT SAY IT BEFORE Jcent22 GOING TO KICK YOUR ****ING *** AND THE SPIN ATTCK INTO A DOWN SWORD ATTCK WITH Jcent22 MATER SWORD

Jcent22 is being serious he keeps visiting Jcent22's girlfriend at work and he is realy starting to piss Jcent22 off. he needs to back the **** off or Jcent22 will break his ****ing nose!

Jcent22 : oh snap, you need to work on your writing skills.

Cort

Apple Head
Trying to look tough and looking like an idiot instead is sort of entertaining.

But honestly, take it somewhere else. No one else needs to see your garbage and random idiotic jealousy cause someone visits your girlfriend at work. Man up.

Brookman

Smash Hero
All is fair in love, war, smash, and pokemon EXCEPT turkey + mayo + sandwhich slice pickles. That combo is just too good.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
BTW Emmy. Could you do me a bit of a favor? Could you put next to my singles name that I left early? plz. People have been messaging me with "9th lol". >_>

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I took care of that for you on the webpage, Darc. But Emmy will have to edit her first post manually.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I took care of that for you on the webpage, Darc. But Emmy will have to edit her first post manually.
Can you also put left early for "chillin dude" in singles as well? Thanks >_>

EDIT: btw neal, Good **** on that site.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Emmy, just wanted to let you know, it's only considered real gambling if you take part of the money that the participators give you. As long as you give out all the money you receive, it's not considered legal gambling.

I'm 200% sure of this due to my previous law class.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
To those who were wondering WTF happened here: I had the unfortunate luck to have the building manager that has a huge agenda against the Gaming club during SNF 3. He's always looking for a reason to shut down the gaming club, because of something that happened 10 years ago with people who no longer go to this school, and neither do their friends. He saw a wad of cash on the table, and asked me what it was for. Because it's been the 5th or so Smash tournament, and there's also been many Soul Calibur and Halo tournaments that have also been run in the school, I really had no reason to lie to him. He said that it was gambling, and wanted me to shut the whole place down because of it.
Gambling my ***. What exactly happened 10 years ago to make him have such a grudge?

Brookman

Smash Hero
Gambling my ***. What exactly happened 10 years ago to make him have such a grudge?

His child died in a freak Resident Evil tournament, because RE games can cause seizures, brain damage, brain damage, death by LOL'ing etc etc.

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
umm cort shut up im not trying to look tough i know i am tough i've survied pleanty the toughist thing you probly had to do is eat one cupcake so grandpa shut

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Everytime I see JCent's post about Zoso with the gf thing, I always think about this:

YEAH IM THE JUGGERNAUT ***** AND I GOT A ***** WITH ME!!! I'MA KILL YOU, I'MA **** YOU, I'MA EAT YOUR ****IN COSTUME! NO CHARLES NO!!! GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!! I MUST BE TRIPPIN ON ACID!!! NO MY HELMET!!! I GOT THIS **** IN THE FOURTH GRADE!!! GET THE **** OUTTA HERE CHARLES!!! DOES HE KNOW WHO THE **** I AM? I'M THE JUGGERNAUT *****!!!

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
hey dj that sh*t is jus too funny? ^

ok shout outs here we go...

Eve- our double luigi team was the **** i believe it was 15 wins in a row. we should deff enter a teams tourny some time. your luigi is to good.

yo yo- you are too good so stop it already!

Zoso- didnt see you too much but hey.

variola and friend- we will take over a tv next time even if i have to bring one myself.

tich- i was not avoiding your mm i just was out of practice and wanted to make sure i was warmed up before i played you and its not my fault that *** hole made us stop doing mms.

shminkledorf- i didnt play you but i did enjoy watching you make fun of the mentaly challenged kid trying to play pool. lol hahahahahahahah

adat- it was good playing you agian you should call me next monday. i pointed right at the bufflo chicken calzon and said "look at that"

emmy- great tourny even tho that *** bag had to be an *** hole.

**** tom- "Who wants a peice of multi cultural pizza, it comes from Italy, Greece, and Germany. ONlY 50 cents." lol that was the funniest **** i saw all day.

squamanator- nice to finaly meet you and dont worrie we are going to have our soda mm.

EZHO- nice sh*t in low teir my luigi is gonna get you next time you just cant f*ck with the mustach.

kids from main- nice to see you all agian. oh and nice job takeing a little detour to newport. lol

N64- your pika is rediculous. i say pikachu for mid teir!

anyone i forgot- my bad.

Banksya

Smash Ace
I have a confession to make, I visited JCent's girlfriend at work, and I brought lube.

(Don't worry, she turned me down because of my rash.)

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Jcent you know nothing of cort I mean seriously. On the drive home me cort brookman and squaminator were ambushed by 19 velociraptors. Cort was the only reason we survived. He punched the hell out of one and used it's dead body as a flail to kill the rest.
Then we were pulled over by this cop and then a couple of guys, they were up to no good. They started makin toruble in my neighborhood. i got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could said that this cab it was rare but I thought man forget it "Yo home, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house around 7 or 8 and I yeled to the cabbie yo home smell you later! I lokoed at my kingdom I was finally there, sittin on my throne, now the prince of Bel-Air.

Compared to that, you're nothing.

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
dj lol thats a good one and banks i dont think the rash would stop her its just pale red head guys that live with there parents and shminkledorf i got no clue what the **** you are and the more futher south you go the more inbread and fater the people seem to get just past ri and thats it im done you can say what ever i dont care i hate hate hate zoso and his sneaky ****ing pale ways at lest **** tom said it to my face about my gf

Brookman

Smash Hero
dj lol thats a good one and banks i dont think the rash would stop her its just pale red head guys that live with there parents and shminkledorf i got no clue what the **** you are and the more futher south you go the more inbread and fater the people seem to get just past ri and thats it im done you can say what ever i dont care i hate hate hate zoso and his sneaky ****ing pale ways at lest **** tom said it to my face about my gf
Cent, chill the **** out.

Top Bottom