• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: SNF3 Results / WTF happened..

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
this was posted by FAKE MOFO.

i had fun in low tiers me and EZho had some EPIC battles

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
yeah that was me.

ha i found a loop hole for the double post!
oh no a tear in the universe:laugh:

anyways i had fun with the low tier tourney
first time i played roy;),thougth after everybody left i just
stopped playing:ohwell:, if there's ever another
tournament in RI am gonna think twice about goin:dizzy:

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
Jcent you know nothing of cort I mean seriously. On the drive home me cort brookman and squaminator were ambushed by 19 velociraptors. Cort was the only reason we survived. He punched the hell out of one and used it's dead body as a flail to kill the rest.
Then we were pulled over by this cop and then a couple of guys, they were up to no good. They started makin toruble in my neighborhood. i got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could said that this cab it was rare but I thought man forget it "Yo home, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house around 7 or 8 and I yeled to the cabbie yo home smell you later! I lokoed at my kingdom I was finally there, sittin on my throne, now the prince of Bel-Air.

Compared to that, you're nothing.
LOL

fresh prince of bel air.... bring back memories

of when i liked black people :|

Top Bottom