• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: Saturday Night Fight 3! January 20, 2007, Rhode Island

N64

Smash Champion
I have a scar now.
Thanks icy sidewalk.
I'm supposed to get the stitches out on either fri or sat, so I mayyyyy not make it to this. I'm going to try though. Regardless, the rest of troy crew should still be coming.

Cort

Apple Head
Shmink is going?

If Jorge can't bring Brookman and I we won't have rides.

shmink/blue available for backup?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Hmm... could we have it set up so the Wiis (if any are brought) are the furthest from the doors in case of theft? I don't think I'd be able to keep an eye on my Wii during my matches.

Also, I'll probably be leaving earlier than most, so my Wii will be too, if I bring it.

Apart from TVs, could a projector be set up if the ballroom is large enough?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Hmm... could we have it set up so the Wiis (if any are brought) are the furthest from the doors in case of theft? I don't think I'd be able to keep an eye on my Wii during my matches.

Also, I'll probably be leaving earlier than most, so my Wii will be too, if I bring it.

Apart from TVs, could a projector be set up if the ballroom is large enough?
Yes, if we have too many cubes and not enough tvs. If you feel your Wii is safer away from the door, feel free to put it there.

JHoLLa

Smash Journeyman
Smash on a projector = lag. i own one and there is definitely a little lag. you could probably go from the Tv into the projectors reciever so its still displayed on the big screen.

Cort

Apple Head
All I would have to do is jump off the stage to make Bakura jump off and try to shine spike me, but he'd end up forward b'ing off the ledge all 4 stocks giving me an easy jv 5 stock.

Then I'd just mindgame the rest of your crew and win fairly easily.

On a side note, **** Tom is a byrd.

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
All I would have to do is jump off the stage to make Bakura jump off and try to shine spike me, but he'd end up forward b'ing off the ledge all 4 stocks giving me an easy jv 5 stock.

Then I'd just mindgame the rest of your crew and win fairly easily.

On a side note, **** Tom is a byrd.

rolf, maeby that would have worked, if i still played Fox;)

_V_

Smash Ace
Nus...want to drive 3 hours to NY to come get me and then drive back all the way to RI to make this...of course you do :p

I wish I could be there.

Top Bottom