• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: Saturday Night Fight 3! January 20, 2007, Rhode Island

_V_

Smash Ace
PC I want some friendlies someday!! Come visit me in Oneonta, NY because I have no car...though it's probably like way far away from Port Chester.

Banksya

Smash Ace
what no cort and brookman?!?! blasphemous!

PC you will get your share of maine, just bring a condom so when you get ***** you don't catch anything NAHMISAYIN G.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
CT is gonna destroy this tourney. >_> Someone record kdj vs pc. GL emmy! Also most of my asian luck I put on Dude Toucher because I feel once he loses all that money he'll be crushed and never want to play smash again. Oh if all of bakuras crew shows up then A)Cort needs to destroy their entire crew and B)Anyone destroy anyone of their crew for me. ^_^ <3 BAKABAKA

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
Pc Chris, I'd like to have a few friendlies....I'm not that good but I still want to be able to say I had the honor to play you. And make my friends jealous :p

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
As always SNF is on a day where there is something "more important" for me to do. last one was to get my wii, and this is my best friends birthday party / last day home on winter break >_<
in other words. Once again i cannot attend :( .. ill try really hard to make it next month >_<

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Blue Death, that's about as ****ed up as you are. I definately think Emmy is conspiring against you or something. LOLOL.

Almost ready to head out. Whatever happens guys, GOOD GAMES.

But I WILL do to you what I did to Dire's Yoshi.

I don't even know Dire.

N64

Smash Champion
Looks like I just missed my ride.
Stupid alarm clock that doesn't work.
Hope it's a good tourney. : /

edit: false alarm

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Ride died last second =( cant blame him tho its basically 3 hours and we heard the tournament usually ends late too. have fun everybody <3 gl to cort and brookmang i'd say gl to kdj but he doesent need it
LOL GO DARC!
lol hopefully i can make the next one

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Low Tiers:
1st: Cort
2nd: KDJ
3rd: N64

Teams:
1st: Rush Hour (Marcus+KDJ)
2nd: Team Ginyu Force (Unknown + Krazy Jones)
3rd: Ninja Turtles (Eve + Hayato)

Low tiers was the only thing that got money. Teams and singles were cancelled and were called for a "no money tourney". We didn't stay for singles, but gl to those who stayed.

squaminator

Smash Ace
lots of funs. shout-outs. this is not full shout outs.

yo-yo: lol sandbag, what happened?

solar: you suck. how did you let the stage mindgames you? l2greengreens

m-dawg: nice matches. edgeguarding owned.

ed: wtf

n64: woot for low-tier ownage. nj with the 2nd. pikachu for middle tier?

kdj: lol 0-death combo with ganon. great matches. my zedda wants revenge!

zoso: zelda wants revenge! game and watch got nothing! maybe kirby vs. g&w?

people i beat in low-tier: it was close. i'm glad i got to play you guys, even though i don't remember your names

team computer: lol dair to up-b

dorf brookman cort: *****es and lesbians indeed. fun fun fun

flaco and baka: fun fun. l2mm sheik.

unknown and marcus: w00t for random teams! i wish w asn't so bad at the game.

dbl mint: i had lots of fun. i wish i didn't have to fight you again. you guys are too good

pc: l2getaride. kthx.

cters that didn't go: no johnzz sons.

touchindudes: lol ken-calm-bow.
chillindude829: wtf no azen?

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
To the guy who told Emmy to hand everyone their Money back.... @&*%&#^$))%*%&$^#*!!!!!!!!

I didnt even get a chance to finish all of my Marth Ditto MMs :(

---

Shoutouts:

Marth Ditto MMs FTW!!!

Fake Mofo - dodging all of my MM requests...

2nd Chance - good games :D

Banks - I guess you will still be calling me touchin'dudes ....

Dazwa - you didnt 4-stock me in Marth Dittos :p

JHoLLa - never got a chance to play our Marth Dittos :(

rawsex88 - great Marth Dittos :D

**** TOM - I almost had you in our Marth Dittos!!!!

Th0rn - Rematch next time....

y2kbakura - never played our marth dittos :(

Falco1234 - great Marth Ditto MM :D Fear my Ken Combo!!!

Flaco - GG :p

Schweppes - next time Ill win for sure!!!

SOLAR - Your Marth isnt strong enough!

Yoshipal - great friendlies :D

Life - Marth Dittos FTW!! (I guess you didnt need to use a tripod...)

Stew - good games

Eve - lmao at our Team Battle of my Marth and my level 9 Ganondorf vs. your Mario and your level 9 Fox. Warlock punch KO'd both you and your CPU FTW!!!!

To any I didnt leave a message to, tell me :p

flaco

The Terminator
oh I forgot to say 35 dollars on money matches I won them fair and scquare I mean I won 35 dollars in all my money matches put together all marth dittos and 1 falco player yup

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Yeah it was kinda crazy but it was a lot of fun. I got to play chess against Krazyjones again and KoreanDJ avoided the first money match challenge in history! (Chess, Monster Party and Hyperzone!) Sorry to all the people that traveled far, but I hope you all still had a good time. I know that in my case I was simply planing on enjoying myself with Ganon and playing some chess, so mission accomplished! Oh yes, and we can't forget watching college saga can we? And Team Home Run made its first appearance in almost a year! A true champion event to say the least.

As always, it was a pleasure seeing everyone and chating with almost everyone (that was why I came after all) so my shoutout is to everyone for making the event a lot of fun. However, I do give a "booo" Marcus-style to the building manager. Seriously, he let me run the event a year and a half ago with no objection, and this one has occured twice without anything being said.

I'll see all of you again the next RI event I assume. Until then!

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Yay for shoutouts.

Emmy - I feel really bad about what happened, but some people are ********. It's too bad there was no money involved for singles and doubles =(. Hopefully You can either talk things over with the higher people or something, I just want there to be SNF4. Good shti running the tourney though.

Adat - LOL too many good times, I can't remember them all. From eating lunch and accidentally making fun of ******* to our tourney match (I'm gonna win! PBBBBBT) t othe **** TV where we reject anyone who wants friendlies. Tooo good.

Stew - Sorry for getting you pulled over, but we were all sort of going a bit crazy right then >_>. thanks a lot for giving us a ride. Yay for Naugy smashers! BISHES AND LESBIANS

Cort - Good soap winning low tiers, son. Can I rub your head?

Brookman - RROOOFFLL that car ride was amazing. Too much good stuff. I love you. Hurry up and adopt me.

Marcus - You are too cool/nice of a guy. Our random teams were TOO **** FUN. I honestly hadn't had that much fun playing smash in a while. IF IT AIN'T HOME RUN IT'S DONE. DON'T LET HIM GET YOUR COINS.

Unknown - We've never really played/talked at all until now, you're another cool guy, and once again, random teams too fun =D

kdj - I didn't get my stock off with falcon =(

Baka - You're a cool dude. Too good in our mm D= boo for failing recovery.

Flaco - Another cool dude. Honestly, I did't realize we were doing a MM until the second match XD. I got my revenge with a 3-1 comeback and a 3 stocking though >_>

Th0rn - I like your brother better <3 Real nice falco. WAVELAND FSMASH GOOOOOO

Banks - I like you better than your brother <3 We didn't get to play except for me and Adat ****** you in teams D=

N64 - I'm always close but no cigar agaisnt that ****ed pikachu XD. I'll beat it someday.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
As always, it was a pleasure seeing everyone and chating with almost everyone (that was why I came after all) so my shoutout is to everyone for making the event a lot of fun. However, I do give a "booo" Marcus-style to the building manager. Seriously, he let me run the event a year and a half ago with no objection, and this one has occured twice without anything being said.

I'll see all of you again the next RI event I assume. Until then!
Not just that event, and all the Smash tournaments. There have also been Halo and Soul Calibur tournaments with a similar setup that have run without a problem in the past.

See my post in tournament results. Videos are currently being edited.

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
it was stupid that the guy made the money stop but IDC since i cant win any matches

shout outs

Yup- Good marth thanks for all the tips in DDR

chance- fun friendlies

schewppes- OMG :p

Tich- so close to beating you maybe next time

**** tom- i will not 10$ MM you ever

Solar- Good DDR MM i got too tired

bakurua- i faced you about 9 times :|

The first crew battle that i was there for was fun as usual

yoshipal- even though i see you everyday... your a noob :D

the guy who kept yelling white power- WHITE POWER

dazwa- even though i dident MM you your still fat :)

Top Bottom