• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OAK: Saturday Night Fight 3! January 20, 2007, Rhode Island

Banksya

Smash Ace
that's what you think! just to let you know, you have solar and schweppes down as five and they might win. the other fives look like you could do it, who knows tho!

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
i have a feeling our mm will be close tich. i havent played at all since snf 2 and i belive i won 3 out of four games we played, but if you have improved you might have a chance at about half of those mms.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
lmao fake mofo....

Who was it that got ken combo'd on the last stock on our Marth Ditto MM last SNF?

P.S.

I urge everyone to not bring video/digital cameras, camcorders, any sort of recording devices as it is not necessary in this tourny....no flash photography either!!!

flaco

The Terminator
lmao fake mofo....

Who was it that got ken combo'd on the last stock on our Marth Ditto MM last SNF?

P.S.

I urge everyone to not bring video/digital cameras, camcorders, any sort of recording devices as it is not necessary in this tourny....no flash photography either!!!
Could I ask why my friend
Also does my cell camara count lol

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lmao fake mofo....

P.S.
Urging and commanding are two different things...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Allow me to rephrase....

All recording devices is allowed on the premises, just not while Im having my Marth Ditto MMs, Happy? :p:p:p:pPPPP
yes. And I'm only doing our marth ditto mm if you do a falco ditto mm with me after for the same price as our marth one

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Money Matches: 25 Marth Ditto MMs so far...

(Remember....I reserve the Black Marth!!!!)

Jcent - 1 cent (or $5, up to you :D)
Cort - $1 - Marth
FakeMofo - $1 - Marth
2ndChance - $2 ($1 - Marth)
Banks - $2 - Marth
Black Jinjo - $2 (Marth Maybe?)
Boxman X - $2 - Marth
Brookman - $2 - Marth
cwjalex - $2 - Marth
Darc - $2 - Marth
Dazwa - $2 - Marth
JHoLLa - $2 - Marth
Pixel - $2 - Marth
rawsex88 - $2 - Marth
**** Tom - $2 - Marth
Th0rn - $2 - Marth
Waveshiner X - $2 - Marth
ZoSo - $2 - Marth
OmegaWhiteMage - $3 - Marth
y2kbakura - $3 - Marth
Falco1234 - $5 - Marth
Flaco - $5 - Marth
MattdotZeb - $5 - Marth
Schweppes - $5 - Marth
SOLAR - $5 - Marth
Yoshipal13 - $5 (+ $2 Marth Ditto)
Unkownforce - Ronzio's Pizza Eating Money Match (Amount is determined by you)

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
WOW.... That's a LOT of Marth dittos.

Noticed I'm on that list... I don't even know if I'm going, but I'll def be up for it if I am.

flaco

The Terminator
um I might not show up if I get a ride and dont work that day anyway marth dittos and with Pc chris a marth ditto no money involed ok pc chris

Falco1234

Smash Cadet
ok uh.. i just finally made one of these so il put my MMs down

tich -5 dollar marth
scwhepez-5 dollar marth (my pichu vs his fox) and some random dittos
YP-5 dollar (3 dollar DBZ MM)
Dazwa- 3 dollars

solar i know you challenged me somewhere in there ill accept for like 5 dollars

if anyone wants any other MM ill accept for the most part unless i run out of money

im also accepting DDR MM's so someone challenge me

and eating contest :D

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Because the ****** that occurs during the Marth Ditto MMs doesnt need to be saved and showed for all on youtube...
Yes it does. :p Everyone, please bring cameras if you want to record this ****. Or, you can just play on the tv that has my video equipment hooked to it.

Also, I need TV's, Gamecubes/WIIs, and copies of smash! The more of these I have, the more likely that this tournament will run smoothly.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I'll so do that! This is like Adat's idea of making a combo video of all his characters beating Tich's Marth. Only better, because this will actually happen. :)

Top Bottom