• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O_O Metaknight is too good

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Everyone pray it was something Kirby did.

Otherwise, sshh. We saw nothing here today.

.AC.

Smash Lord
OMG lets see,mk takes damage,compare that damage with kirby´s moves taking onto consideration stale move negation,then maybe if you knew that when an attack and a grab both hit at the same time,the character who is grabbing takes damage equal to the move,yet has priority over the move and the grab still happens.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Yeah, im with the whole something that kirby did thing. That grab range was trippy though...
That kirby sucks. Fight someone better then i'll tell ya how your MK is ;)

Tenki

Smash Hero
Well, obviously, Metaknight extended his grab range by spinning the control stick like a tornado while holding Z. Duh.

Kirby F-tilted. Check the damage jump on MK when he grabs. MK also slid forward a bit, so he either walk or dashgrabbed during Kirby's F-tilt, which also extended Kirby's hitbox range.

:)

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
OMG lets see,mk takes damage,compare that damage with kirby´s moves taking onto consideration stale move negation,then maybe if you knew that when an attack and a grab both hit at the same time,the character who is grabbing takes damage equal to the move,yet has priority over the move and the grab still happens.
Hmm, a possible theory, I might try to attempt this feat again with other variables in the situation. But, do grabs also have stale move negation? I only thought it was attacks X_X

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Okay listen blazer...Meta Knight has been proven to be the most annoying character in the game, if not the best. His matchups versus other characters are either even or in Meta Knight's favor, and his Tornado, Up B, and slashes are what make him broken. He's almost too fast for other characters to handle. You get the basics of Meta Knight's dominance now?

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
Okay listen blazer...Meta Knight has been proven to be the most annoying character in the game, if not the best. His matchups versus other characters are either even or in Meta Knight's favor, and his Tornado, Up B, and slashes are what make him broken. He's almost too fast for other characters to handle. You get the basics of Meta Knight's dominance now?
I've known that for a long time. <_<
I'm not some idiot that doesn't know what they're talking about. I'm saying that the grab makes him even more broken for humor.

Top Bottom