• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.X.Y: The Documentary?! feat. samox - New venue!

CableCho57

Smash Lord
SFAT didnt break top 5

courtesy of Sung and Stab, the 1-2 falco punch

-Samox is the ultimate homie
-one of the best tourneys i've been to in years

more later, tired

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Team OXY does it again :]

SUPER SICK tournament, great part was that it WASN'T blazing hot (AC was even TOO COLD and Crimson had to tone it down a little). No one was thirsty (courtesy of Hairy Nipples sponsored by Naw-Gen) and it was perfect for a local. Thx Samox for comin, it was chill and hopefully ya got a lot of awesome footage.

Much love to The Crimson Blur. Seriously though, if you ever want me to do something don't hesitate to ask. Oh, and no one cares about doubles :p

So many close sets all around the room, that was the beauty of it all (Dendy v J666, Crimson v DanteFox, Etc) and there was a ton of hype with MMs and side bets

I think Team OXY won't have another tourney for 2 weeks for a couple of reasons
-Already been 3 tournies this month and people would want a little break
-After this weekend will be Big House 2, so Crimson and I won't be here

Full shoutouts to come

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Worst trip back ever omg. We got lost multiple time because GPS still blows in the year 2012, ended up in ghettoville where we saw very obvious prostitutes line the street corners and then once we got on the I-5, all but 1 lane was closed lol

REGARDLESS

big shoutout to wha
Thank you very much for the new controller part. If my controller breaks again (this is the 4th time its broken this summer!), I'm going to go jump off the nearest bridge.

also big shoutout to samox
100 percent great guy

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
Gooooood tourney :) to start off the whining about pools made me extremely sad...... Get better SoCals ****ing stacked so no matter who ends up in ur pool it's going to be hard.*
Mango: freakin amazing dude. Thanx for the friendlies even tho I still have a lot to learn I appreciate our 10 or something sets. U ****.
Fly: I have soooo much fun watching your ICs and you are really friendly and i enjoy talking to you. Lots of insight for a scrub to learn from ^_^ we gotta play friendlies more often.
Westballz: I used to think u were a dik..... Not much has changed :) I don't think we got to play much this tourney hope we do next time. Keep rapin SoCal.
Sung: god man I'm soooo happy with how good u are getting most def better then 11th in SoCal. Good set against Sfat. 2nd best marth in SoCal. We gotta MM again that was a lot of fun it paid for my dinner hehe.
Stabbed: doooodddeeeee getting a lot better from the first time I met u. Good **** at the tourney and making me regret going FD :p. for real tho it's 3 dollars man idk if there's any cheaper hobby then smash. Just pony up the doe.*
J666 YUMMMMMIEEE ;) dude u make tourneys so god damn enjoyable we gotta chill more. Super **** combo to close our set man keep being the best link in da world
Crimson: awesome venue. Awesome event. Always fun to play ur marf in friendlies. We sir are going to be great in the near future look fowArd to progressing in this game with ya*
Oliver(Zeo?) lots of potential man we should play soooon so I can share the few things I know of falcon.*
2jar: loving the progress I see in ur lesqueegee
Valhog: now when u grab me I'm startin to fear those combos keep it up man.*
Tipsy: good **** 2-0 me in pools son I got u nexttt time. and good stuff in that money match.*
Sfat: thanks for coming to the tourney it was really nice meeting ya and finally playing that fox I've been watching for so long.*
Dante: fun MM man thanx for the dollar :)*

:phone:

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Great tourney. Quick shoutouts

TCB: Good stuff hosting. Its great to see you improving so dramatically keep it up!

Nipps: Sry i come off as a dik...I just kid around alot and i usually have 0 sleep when i go to tourneys. You def have potential in my eyes. Im down to kick it some time and help you train so you can beat the socal noobs. You can be top 10 easy if u keep it up!

Sung: Damn dude ive seen you go from that scrubby little falco that you were into a mix between my tech skill and zhu's patience. I thought u beating sfat the first time was a fluke but it obviously wasn't. Stop playing scrubs and start playing top lvl players so u can learn how to zone. That's your only weakness and i feel like if you learned that u would be close or even better than me. Also sry for having to go home i just had an emergency and u really came through for me and i thank you alot for it. Good job driving all the time and picking me up every tourney. Your a true champion.

Stabby: I take back telling you that u need tech skill. Your tech skill is fine you just need to work on your zoning and predictability. Also good **** driving irvine up here all the time and recording. People like you and sung are the reason why this game is still around.

Dante: You cant win on yoshi's. Randall loves me to much to let you win :p.

Dendy: I kno it sucks to lose close sets but im the king of losing close sets. Just keep ur head up high and get em next time. Your really good at resting and you should abuse that.

jsex: Dat sexy link. We haven't played in a while next time we are def getting some friendlies in.

Tipsy: Your hella underrated and i hope u come to another tourney soon and show these socal scrubs whats up.

Sfat: nice seeing ya man. Next time we should play so i can learn more from the fox matchup.

Fly: Nice close set. Ill get ya next time

Vahag: Dude your such a nice guy and good stuff asking for tips. Start learning how to stomp through a platform that **** *****.

BrandonHATTFIELD: Get a tag by next tourney or im gonna make one for you!!!

Mango: if by the odd chance u read this, i just wanted to say your def better than armada and i think everyone who plays you knows this. Don't let the world think that european scrub is better. **** him up next time!!!

Armada

Smash Lord
Mango: if by the odd chance u read this, i just wanted to say your def better than armada and i think everyone who plays you knows this. Don't let the world think that european scrub is better. **** him up next time!!!
Clearly ignorance and many Americans are still holding each others hands ;)

samox

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to all you guys for showing up to support the scene and the doc! Thanks to TheCrimsonBlur I got a couple of EXCELLENT interviews from both Lucky and HugS - about an hour long for each of them.

Totally random and awesome that I finally got to interview Mango - the circumstances of which are beyond hilarious. For those who were not there, I set up our sit down in the one place where audio could be controlled - the bathroom.

It went better than expected, considering where we were. Props to The People's Champion for rolling with it.

I also got to interview Ken, which was also entranglingly awesome.

More to come!

Top Bottom