• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O D I N's sig shoppe- The Legend returns... For more... AGAIN.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
this made me lol ^^

and am I behind lash or ahead of him?
just curious I want to know when to expect mine, no worries though my patience is endless.
In that case, SUCCESS! I aim to lulz.

Anyway, I'm not sure where you are on the list. I just go by who ordered (posted order) first, and then go. Too lazy to look right now. But if you had a request, I WILL get to it.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Need some help ODIN? I dont wanna walk in on your territory, so you just let me know if your alright with me opening a shop here to talk the load off your shoulders.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Snuc; Appreciated, but I think for now I'm okay. Might work on a couple tonight and tomorrow. Been busy the last couple of days (RUSH CONCERT LAST NIGHT!!!! :D)

But I'm open to doing another joint shoppe with people again at some point. :)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So, do you accept my request? =o
I'll think about it. I didn't look at it before because I never said I was taking new requests yet. :glare:

That particular image SHOULDN'T get me in trouble with the Mrs. >.>

But yeah, hold your horses. There are other people in line before who are waiting that haven't requested.

Shök

Smash Champion
Ah. Okay, then. That's why I posted my request on the behalf of you still being able to do so. :p

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
But I'm open to doing another joint shoppe with people again at some point. :)
You just let me know if you wanna do this and I would be glad to join you, I used to be a very popular sig maker back in the day on these forums ;)

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Yes, being kigdomofthehearts_snucas before my large screw up getting me banned for so long (2 or 2 1/2 years). I am glad they overturned it and allowed me to stay when I came back a couple weeks ago. It was complicated but I used to have one of the, if not the biggest shop in the AE for a long time, I'm pretty experienced with the board even if you look more experienced at the actual creating of sigs.

So like I said, if you need me I am here.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Just trying stuff out with the signature.

edit: Thanks for sig Odin and like I previously stated I apologize for my impatient posting.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
They are the elemental genies of the Unova region in PKMN black and white. Nintendo got lazy with their designs and changed a few minor things to make them look different but their designs are crap but they all are really good pokes in battle.

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
This message was going to be a request but you seem busy/stressed from looking at the previous posts. So I'll just wait till you have an opening. All the sigs you've created thus far looks awesome ODIN.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yo, F8AL.

I took the liberty of experimenting a bit.

Yaay
Size: 75-100x350-400
Text: Italic, curly "Wretched"
Special request: Please find the render/stock? Any picture of Peach will suffice greatly.
Color scheme: black and pink.

EDIT: Oh god, they changed posts.
I said peach in my pm and it changed to peaches and creme.
EDITEDIT: EVERY PREVIOUS POST ON SMASHBOARDS WITH PEACH IS REPLACED WITH PEACHES AND CREME
AND SOMETHING ELSE WITH THE BLACK PLAGUE
OH LAWD
EDITEDITEDIT: ****
IT EDITS MY POST AFTER I EDIT IT

Sooooooooooooooooooo... Do you want a VERTICAL sig, or what are we looking at here?

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The signature you gave me Odin has trouble showing up at times when I post ODIN, any idea's as why?

Imperion

Smash Rookie
Hola Highfather Odin!
Finally got myself a profile up and running.
I would like to request a sig when you got the time for it please.

Size: Your normal standard (380x120) is perfect

Text: Imperion

Image: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/File:Wizards_Foot.png

Special request: I would really like if you gave the sig ann impression of evil, y'know? Dark colors, ann
enhanced fire/smoke effect on the wizkick maybe? Do as you please, I have more than faith in your capability's :)

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
*gets excited*
*see's that post was posted 6 days ago*
;-;

lololololol but no seriously, no rush. :)

G.i.R.

Smash Rookie
are you still at this or do you have stuff in real like to do? just wondering because i would like a sig. please don't feel rushed if you're not done, i'll wait

Top Bottom