• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O D I N's sig shop of Awesome: STILL UNEMPLOYED! Closed for the time being. T_T Sorry

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
First off, I want to just say that you're really, really good at this. :) Give yourself a pat on the back!

I have a request, but if you decide to ignore it, or you can't do it for some reason, I understand.

Size: Your normal format. :)
Text: ...Blood of Dragons...
Image: The dragon on my avatar please. http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/f/fb/FireDragonGBAIcon.gif
Special request: Ummm... A dark/black background and just however else you decide to style it is fine with me.
Take your time. :) Oh, and the pic is a little small; could you make it bigger?

§leepy God

Smash Master
That pic is way to small to make a sig out of.
Any picture can be made a sig, it just won't take over most of the space of the sig.

Also ODIN, love your art work, I love the Juggernaut one the most. I don't know, I guess I like Juggernaut too much, (trying to stay on topic). :p

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah never mind my request I think ill try at some other place

But i would like to ask what size are the banners you made up there?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Glad to see your back. I'll keep you company since I'm in love with your sigs. =3

Size: 500x125
Text: ★Viper
Image: http://elis.imouto.org/sample/f8c92c9ae99e3a06be1b5408959a52d8/moe 99403 sample.jpg
Special request: Hmm, if you can make the background have stars I would like that.

Also I hope your job hunt becomes postive soon. I'm job hunting as well.... for 11 months now. )=
Thanks Viper. Much appreciated. :) I'll work on this throughout my evening; expect it tonight or tomorrow!

I can probably do one more request for sure; any after that will be ignored!!! >_> Stay tuned, interwebz.

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Ummmm, it looks like you do avies so....

Could you use the one I have as a base. And all I want is like some colors on it..... I can get the pic. for you...... *Goes to google images....*

http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/platinum/sprites/front/alt/376_metagross_1_m.png

(Sorry, my internet won't load the "Insert link thing, so could you just put it in the search bar.)

Thanks, oh and whatever colors you want to use I am fine with......
Hope it turns out good!!!!

(Can't even post in color......)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Can I request a sig?

Image: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4h_251.png (Im sorry, Google Chrome isnt working so I am using Internet Explorer, my version wont let me post the image itself so here is the link, Could you use the sprite of Celebi on that page?
Size: The standard
Text: Time Guard
Background: Could you use a "green" theme (since celebi is a grass type, Id like something to do with grass or trees or vines or something)
Extra: Just make it smexy

Could you please make one for me? Thanks in advance

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Can I request a sig?

Image: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_4h_251.png (Im sorry, Google Chrome isnt working so I am using Internet Explorer, my version wont let me post the image itself so here is the link, Could you use the sprite of Celebi on that page?
Size: The standard
Text: Time Guard
Background: Could you use a "green" theme (since celebi is a grass type, Id like something to do with grass or trees or vines or something)
Extra: Just make it smexy

Could you please make one for me? Thanks in advance

I'm gonna say no. Seeing as how you requested the exact same thing in Malik's shop... and then they finished it for you today... Not cool. I bid you good day.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
They did? Holy **** I didnt notice and I thought I cancelled it there..... Im really sorry for the inconvenience... Ill be going now

*steps out the room quietly*

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hello there, Id like to request a sig/avi, I had one in another shop, however that was over 20 days ago and the creator has still not shown at all, so rather than giving a new one a break thats never here, Ill go with your great looking experience.

Image: http://img509.imageshack.us/i/katsura1mx0.jpg/
Size: Standard Sig and Avatar sizes
Text:For the Avi: Zero
and the Sig: Target Eliminated
~Zero
Background: Something thats Dark, a mix of purple and black mixed all over.
Extra: For the avatar, please use about the same focus as I have with the lame little crop out picture Im using presently, as well if possible, please give the avatar a border, but its not neccesary if you dont want to.

Thank you in advance for the Im sure excellent work Odin

Tamoo

Smash Master
oh wow, these sigs are brilliant, must say,
already got a sig down with Yink but its been a while, he said he's gonna open a little collab shop 2day with neon ness then get to work on the sig so ill give him a little bit more time, but if its not done soon, may lose some patience, 3 weeks is too long >.<

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Oh wow, I didnt know it was even done yet, I just checked in to see if it was even accepted, Good **** ODIN, I love it, I feel...the dark sadistic awesomeness of it =D, Thank you

Top Bottom