• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(NYC)Gauntlet Season 2 Ep3 Oct.29 - To the Limit

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
718-551-4117; hit Strata up on the low...

I don't care if my contact's public, as long as douchebags don't spam it and ****. But yeah, here's the deal, Wes. Like I said, I might be in the Queenz area around 1-ish, 2 da latest (that's AM) on Friday nite, which actually makes it very early Saturday morning. If Ron and Dire are still down for hookin' you up with the TV's, then I come swing by and get them around those times. As for the drop-off, I need to know where I'm gonna drop it off, cause after 5-ish hours of driving home, I don't wanna be up for much longer. DA, you've always shown me kindness, so the least I can do is help. As for Webster Hall after the tourney, that sounds like a great idea, but I'll have to see. Well, that's my number. If anything, let me know if you're down. The same thing might have to apply for after the tourney also. So yeah, tell me if any of these arrangements can work for you...:006:

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Yo wes, I may have good new. I just saved a load of money on my car insurance by switching over to geico.

No but seriously, mark me down for 2 cubes, 2 copies of smash, and the hook ups and everything, AND probably one TV, I'm not 100% on the TV, but I'll do my best to bring one. Oh, on a side note

Reading Meleemasters posts even make me laugh. Pissing off the hosts of the tourny, thats just too funny. Meleemaster, how bout a piece of bulb at 5 bones if I have the cash, Big G, if I have the cash as well, I'll MM you for 5 as well, its Zang I want to re face from the last time in february. I still remember being slightly crappier than him. I need to see his ownage.

Side note, I'm entering as Angelwing for this ****.

BikerGangFalco

Smash Rookie
This will be my second tourny and I'm hoping to challenge some Falco's on the leisure time. Anyone willing to? I'd MM people but I'll be broke as hell. :laugh: I barely have the 20 bucks to cover the entrance fee. In any case, I'd like to have some Falco and Zelda dittos if possible.

NeoNXToshiro

Smash Journeyman
Hey X Japan, I might not have the tourney monies but I remember you told me entrance to the place is free.

Is it alright if me and Jennuh go, play some friendlies and stay and watch the whole tourney without being kicked?

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
DAlegendarysamus said:
STRATA I DONT HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO IF WOULD BE NICE FOR U TO POST IT AGAIN I TENT TO LOSE NUMBERS AND ALSO THANX ALOT FOR THE HELP SOI WILL TALK TO RON AND DIRE ABOTU LENDING THIER TVS UP AIGHT MAN SINCE YOU SAID YOU WILL BE ALBE TO HELP. ALSO TELL ME MY DA BROTHERS WHO IS DOWN TO GO TO WEBSTERHALL AFTER THE TOUNREY LET ME KNOW ABOUT THAT IDEA. BUT ON THAT NOTE THIS TOUNREY TRULY IS "TO THE LIMIT'' MELEEMASTER IS PUSHING ALOT OF PPL TO THE LIMIT, MELEEMASTER DONT WORRY WE AR ENOT GOING TO BEAT YOU UP B4 OR AFTER THE TOUNEY NOT UNLESS YOU START WITH US AND TOUCH US OK SO DONT BE A FOOL WE ARE ALL NICE PPL THE WHOLE DA.

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHOM CHRIS IS YOULL FIND OUT AT GAUNTLET ALL I HAVE TO SAY HE DOES PLAY WIHT A CHAR I DONT LIKE BUT ITS SURE NOT FOX OR FALCO OR SHIEK LOOKING AT CHRIS YOU WOULD NOT THINK HE WOULD PLAY WITH THAT CHAR LOL. BUT ANYWAYS MELEEMASTER YOU DONT HAFE TO GO HOME IF U LOSE BUT U HAVE TO STPO BOTHING US ON THE BOARDS AND ON AIM IF YOU DO LOSE IF YOU WIN NEXT GAUNLET WE WILL PUT THE NEXT GAUNLET TITLE AS YOU NAME SOMETHING LIKE THIS " GAUNTLET SEASON2 EP 5 MELEEMASTER IS KING", HOW DOES THAT SOUND?, I KNOW YOU LIKE THAT LOL BUT HAT ALL A DREAM LOL LETS SEE IF YOU CAN TURN THAT DREAM INTO REALITY *****.

YOU DONT HAVE THE PRIVLEGDE TO FIGHT US LOL PUT IT THIS WAY YOU HAVE TO GO THRU THE DA LADDER U HAVE TO FIGHT OUR 2 NEWEST MEMBERS DIRE ADN COMPTON, BTW DIRE'S MAN IS GAME AND WATCH! IF YOU LOSE TO HIM OR GET ***** YOU CANT PLAY THE REST OF US LIEK ME CHRIS AND DAVE AND RONALD WHO IS SOON TOO BE NO **** THAT **** BEST PIKACHU.

BUT ANNOUNCEMENT PPL :

tV:

WES:2
CHRIS:3-4
NG:2-3
DIRE: MAYBE
RON::pENDING

CUBES
WES:2
COMP:1
CHRIS:1
RON:1
BLU:1
D1:1
DIRE:1

SO IF ANYONE CAN BRING EXTENTION CORDS MULTI-OUTLET CORDS, TVS, CUBES OR EXTRA COPIES OF SMASH LET US KNOW AIGHT PPL PEACE. AND ALSO ME AND SOMEONE NEW IS GOING TO TAKE TEAMS LOL MUAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHA EVERYONE WILL FIND OUT THAT DOESNT KNOW LOL. SO FAR THE NAME OF HTE TEAM IS TEAM " ME AND HIM" THATS ALL I AM GOING TO SAY.

ALSO MM'S
WHOM WANT SOT FIGHT MY
FALCO
PIKACHU
LINK
KIRBY
SAMUS
MARIO
LINK
GANON
FOR MONEY LET ME KNOW *****ES THE KING HAS CHANGED HIS WAYS LOL CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYOEN AT THE NEXT GAUNTLET I AM HYPED ALSO WHOM WANTS TO HAVEA CREW BATTLER VS DA WE WILL PUT UP 101 PER MEMEMBER AND WHOM EVER CAN BEAT ALL OF US IN A SET OF 3 TO 5 GETS 50 DOLLAR FROM ALL OF US COMBINED BUT IF THEY LOSE THEY HAVE TO GIVE EACH OF US 10 DOLARS OR 5 DOLLARS TO EACH OF US IF HE DOES NOT SUCCEED LOL WHOM IS BRAVE ENUFF TO CHALLENGE US LOL.
Yo wes whats good my ***** I want a pieace of ya samus again ill mm you for 10$ my *****.Ill mm whoeva esle its whateva

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
o_O "There's always drama in the NYC, Thats why its hard being Snoop D-O- Double G"

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
StRATA WHAT UP

Yo Strata Ron And Dire Said Its A Go On Those Tvs So You Call Them And Talk To Them When You Are Going To Come And Get The Tvs Aight Man I Will Gtive You There Numbers Aight Here We:

Dires # 718-526-5332
Rons# 718-506-7303

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Halloween Costume

We Will Do This At Gauntlet, We Are Going To Have A Halloween Contest Whom Ever Wins It Will Get Freee Entry And Get To Play All Of Da In A Gaunlet Style Match, And Bust This If You Win You Will Win 25 To 50 Dollars But If You Lose You Will Have To Give Each Of Us 5 Dollars . Sound Good Ppl Let Me Know. How Has The Balls To Try Adn Do This

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
yo Wes...

Aight, sounds like a plan, but where do I take the TV's? I'll give them a call tomorrow right around the time that I leave for NYC, so hopefully those numbers are their cells. I can't keep them in my car for the nite, cause I'm gonna be gone all day on Saturday, so if I have to drop them off at your place or something, I need to know, to smooth out my plans. My cell's pretty $hitty right now, cause the battery life's fukcin' pathetic. But yeah, let me know the drop-off point, and this thing will basically be a go. This tourney is sounding hotter by the minute, DA. Make it a memorable one for me...:006:

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
im def there. See you @ gauntlet *****es. YO *****ES! I CHALLENGE DA TO THE GAUNTLET STYLE MATCH !!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL DEF DO IT! MY COSTUME IS GONNA BE HOT FIREEEEE!

Dave

PS IF PC CHRIS OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVE GIVEN ANAL TO, mofo zang samusexplorer etc. do not come with costumes i will be REALLY MAD! And when i get mad i grow......

D1

Banned via Administration
Lol its gonna be hard to pull myself from Soul Calibur 3 to come to this tourney...since I'm cool w/ all the ppl there and plus my Cubes on the list I might as well come.

Buho you still up for teams? Make sure we get some good friendlies w/ everyone to see how we perform together.

Aight peace suckaz and Bulb you're not the only that might be goin to their last Gauntlet...lol SC3 is just too **** addictive.

*runs off and turns on PS2*

SOUUUUUL CALIIIIIBAAAH THREEEE!!!!!!!

*loud sword slash*

BUHO

Smash Apprentice
yeah im definitely still up for the teams. get away from sc3, how could you even fathom missing gauntlet??? plus thats a sellout to sc2 man, custom chars? get out of here no balance.

We'll get the tailspikes/shinespikes goin like crazy in the friendlies im sure.

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
final inquiry...

Yo Wes, I need to know where I'm supposed to bring their TV's. If I don't have a drop-off location, then I can't take their TV's cause I can't transport them in the morning, cause I have things to do. You have my number, let me know where I need to take them, cause if not, then I won't be able to help you out...:006:

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Eh yea...i think it is...but u dont really have 2 worry.....They register ppl when they come regardless, D webpage was just 2 get some advertisement and 2 get an aaverage of how much tV's and Cubes they'd probsbvyl need..so dont wrry
Anyway...COme on ppl, Continue with our words of special prayer 4 2morrow,lol

X Japan

Smash Lord
beena whole since i've looked in here. anyway let me state some stuff. . . . . . .

GanondorftheXXVI - either me or kirby-san has to update the site. so your name won't show until later on tonight and no reg is not mandatory but, as stated by Hefaustos it gives me some insight on how many TVs and cubes and also have a list of ppl's names already on the computer and not having to try to read some ppl's horrid handwriting and getting their name wrong. all and all if you pre-reg all you have to do is tell me your name , i'll look it up, then if i see if its their i'll ask for the $$ and i'll send you on your way. hows that for a slice of fried gold.

also ifany of you been to any past gauntlets you would notice when you read the new rule set that its MLG rules minus DSR and SKO. mainly Gauntlet sold out the tourney. also after looking at the roster atthe site it seems i'm going to need as much TVs, cubes(with smash), extention cords, and more cords as possible. so anyone for the love of god please bring anything that can help us and you so the tourney can run as smooth as poissble.

so on that note i hope everyone shows up and has a great time and good luck to everyone.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Ok GUys...FInal Words from me...
As I c it from d Gaunlet Webpage...many ppl will show up....and almost just as many will go home empty handed..But hey...dont look at it as a loss. If u know u tried ur best and lost.....be more enthusiastic bout ur next event...and come back even stronger! 2 my friends....In d case we do face each other...lest just have fun with....give it our best shot....and give no mercy.....and hey...no hard feelings...Just try d best u can. That goes 4 all competitors...Just go all out
So...With that said...lets have a good and memorable TOurney.....DO d best each of u has 2 offer....And come back more willingly in d future....I wish every1 Good luck and best COmpetition this TOurney can dish out...SO..Ill c every1 2morrow.....AND Remember....Keep Kickin ***!!!!

D1

Banned via Administration
X Japan said:
oh yea everyone who's bring something come to the tourney site at 1030AM or 1100AM
lol its 3am I didn't go sleep yet haha!

I really hope being early will be pay off tomorrow.

*goes to sleep*

Yo Buho its not like the ppl that hold tourneys AREN'T gonna ban custom chars anyway lol. Thats a given.

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
Last post before i get on the train.

Entering teams i think...
err... im bringing a smash copy ill be there like noonish

IRA-Marth

Smash Apprentice
Wish I had gone.. but I didn't even remember it until about 6 this morning when I went to sleep.
:urg:
Well good luck Turks.

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
xHayatox said:
whats tha Newzz
The news is that teams took foreva and people couldnt warm up because every tv for for the tourny which makes sense but i didnt like sittin there for hours on hours wit kno warm up goin into a tourny and losing cause I was cold but hey it was fun good games to everyone I played,(Dave,BigG) close money matches wit both of yall.I enjoyed the friendlies I had wit dire,comp,krbstir,and aho.

Top Bottom