• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(NYC)Gauntlet Season 2 Ep3 Oct.29 - To the Limit

TranquilStarfall

Smash Journeyman
Meleemaster5000 said:
Hey Dave...u hear? I completly dominated the Parellex tourney last night, i feel i can beat u, im challanging the best ganandorf to a match VS mine (whoever that is...)
last time i checked you accused dave of cheating because he was laser spamming, wrong person maybe??...

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
I really hope MeleeMaster gets his meleefeelings hurt. This dude is starting to annoy me... and yes this is the same punk that said dave was cheating because of laser spam.

Go Drown A Child

Smash Cadet
what's with this? now im hearing that there's "gonna be trouble" if meleemaster shows up? i'll probably be bringing/coming with him, and there is no reason for there to be trouble. ALL of you need to calm your behinds.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Wow....What have u done MEleeMaster.....Come a your Own Risk...lol, Just a heads Up. Cant say im ur enemy, i dunno...Anwya, N.E1 Else goin up 4 money matches? I could really use d practice 4 d Tourney

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Challenge!

Last time i played you meleemaster i wooped ur A$$. LOL Anyway i am challenging you to a GO BACK HOME AND YOU CANT POST ON SMASHBOARDS MATCH. Its simple itll be 2/3 gauntlet rules and when i win u have to go back home aka you cant enter gauntlet and #2 you will also have to stop postin on smashboards. I WANT ALL THE MODS TO READ THIS TOPIC/POST SO THEY CAN MAKE SURE MELEEMASTER GETS BANNED! Aight we out. Tell me if you accept my challenge. If not lets make a 20 dollar wager and please dont back down like last time with the 5 dollar matches.......

Dav3

1 2 da gun!

PS: PLEASE I NEED ALL OF THE SMASHERS HELP!!! IM Snap Pop72 and tell her to bang me! :D thanks

KiLlAmArTh72

Smash Apprentice
IK_GOST said:
Last time i played you meleemaster i wooped ur A$$. LOL Anyway i am challenging you to a GO BACK HOME AND YOU CANT POST ON SMASHBOARDS MATCH. Its simple itll be 2/3 gauntlet rules and when i win u have to go back home aka you cant enter gauntlet and #2 you will also have to stop postin on smashboards. I WANT ALL THE MODS TO READ THIS TOPIC/POST SO THEY CAN MAKE SURE MELEEMASTER GETS BANNED! Aight we out. Tell me if you accept my challenge. If not lets make a 20 dollar wager and please dont back down like last time with the 5 dollar matches.......

Dav3

1 2 da gun!

PS: PLEASE I NEED ALL OF THE SMASHERS HELP!!! IM Snap Pop72 and tell her to bang me! :D thanks
that is mess up

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
***** please

meleemaster i challegen you to a go home match also and stop bothering me match and stop making mad different aim names match too ***** you get on my nerves me and dave whiped u adn your crews *** last time so please stop talkign **** man i will use falco on u and **** u right after dave does too lol a. and also for the guy that is coming with him you can get you *** beat too , so whom else wants to get thier **** rocked step in line ppl let me know whats good with that lol

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
DAlegendarysamus said:
meleemaster i challegen you to a go home match also and stop bothering me match and stop making mad different aim names match too ***** you get on my nerves me and dave whiped u adn your crews *** last time so please stop talkign **** man i will use falco on u and **** u right after dave does too lol a. and also for the guy that is coming with him you can get you *** beat too , so whom else wants to get thier **** rocked step in line ppl let me know whats good with that lol
**** thats crazy ****** is odin on him oh well ny stand up! holla!

Go Drown A Child

Smash Cadet
DAlegendarysamus said:
shut up.

hefaustos or whatever your name is, where do you live? i know you're on LI somewheres so youre probably close to me. i'll me mm'ing there too, and we should get together to do some practicing before the gauntlet. i've talked to meleemaster and other elites from the parallax tourney, and they all want to get together as well. reply or PM me, or just IM me on AIM @ godrownachild.

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
Go Drown A Child said:
shut up.

hefaustos or whatever your name is, where do you live? i know you're on LI somewheres so youre probably close to me. i'll me mm'ing there too, and we should get together to do some practicing before the gauntlet. i've talked to meleemaster and other elites from the parallax tourney, and they all want to get together as well. reply or PM me, or just IM me on AIM @ godrownachild.
Hmmm. I wonder how you call someone elite when they complain bout lazer spaming and callin someone a cheater and has also complains bout peoples choses in charcters thats not elite thats a ******* who thinks hes good and makes johns bout every lil thing when he loses.

More than Human

Smash Cadet
Go Drown A Child said:
shut up.

LMFAO this is some funny ****.

DA vs Parallax Elites

$2,000 on DA

Go Drown A Child

Smash Cadet
****! there are some hardass people on these boards. i dont expect to take on DA or win the tournament, nor do i back up meleemaster's assumption that lasers and certain characters are cheap. i just want to play the **** game with some good people, and hopefully make my entry fee back in some money matches. and yes most of parallax did suck horribly but what ya gonna do...

- RP

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
Go Drown A Child said:
****! there are some hardass people on these boards. i dont expect to take on DA or win the tournament, nor do i back up meleemaster's assumption that lasers and certain characters are cheap. i just want to play the **** game with some good people, and hopefully make my entry fee back in some money matches. and yes most of parallax did suck horribly but what ya gonna do...

- RP
Well ill money match you

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
wtf is all the babbling about

oh, its official, I'm not making it :(

nah jk, Dark Bulb is making one last appearance. I want to see every ****ing smasher again, I miss all of that crazy **** that went on. If I'm lucky, this won't be my last gaunlet, or anything, but for now this is it. If I come with something, you'll see me with it. I hope to have some money for then, so that I can money match zanguzen :cool:

I'll see everyone there!

Meleemaster5000

Smash Apprentice
hey WTF Dave and Wes, im going there to compete in the tournament..... so we will do practice matches, but im not gonna just leave if i lose, NYC is far from where i live, if im really that bad.... u guys shouldnt care if i enter

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Question....If a few friends(2 or 3) wanted to come by and just watch and not play at all, would they have to pay anything to get in?

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
This ***** even getting on MY nerves...

WarioGamer64: myu ganon can beat ur whoever
killaor: That's great...
killaor: If you not talking business I really don't wanna hear your punk *** aight?
WarioGamer64: ok
WarioGamer64: ur a punk
killaor: !
killaor: So your disrespecting me?
WarioGamer64: u gonna be at gantlet 2?
killaor: Don't come to guantlet....
WarioGamer64: u goin?
killaor: I hold guantlet you ****ing ******
WarioGamer64: ....
WarioGamer64: how am i supposed 2 no
killaor: You don't know ****... Don't do ****... Never gonna be ****... Can't ammount to anything period. Now leave me the hell alone.
WarioGamer64: well im winning the tourney
WarioGamer64: or comin close to it
killaor: And if you show your face at guantlet there's gonna be probkems
killaor: Problems
killaor: So good luck winning
WarioGamer64: y
WarioGamer64: im just there to play
killaor: You disrespect me?!
WarioGamer64: no
killaor: You ****ing peon
killaor: I'll blow your house up
WarioGamer64: u shouldnt be running gantlet
WarioGamer64: ur mean
killaor: You have no idea what powers I have... Then to tell me you gonna win guanlet?
WarioGamer64: yea so
WarioGamer64: i=good
WarioGamer64: not best but good
killaor: You will have the hardest bracket known to man... I promise you
WarioGamer64: that aint fair
killaor: You talkin ****
killaor: So back it up
WarioGamer64: i used to
killaor: You good
killaor: You uber
WarioGamer64: not anymore
killaor: Omfg...
killaor: You just said your good
killaor: Your ****ing bragging
WarioGamer64: i cant beat dave wes and others in a row... though....
killaor: Too bad
killaor: No $ for u
killaor: There goes your chances for winning
WarioGamer64: wat if i win?
killaor: You shoulda just kept your mouth shut
killaor: If you win you get $!
killaor: And bragging rights
WarioGamer64: deal
killaor: That's been prearranged I'm not giving you a deal....
WarioGamer64: ....
killaor: If you win you get money
killaor: Its simple like that
WarioGamer64: i no
killaor: Btw good luck
WarioGamer64: i jst won a tourney
killaor: Wow amazing!!!!!!
WarioGamer64: so i no the rules
killaor: That's like sooooooo uber!
WarioGamer64: u no the parellex tourney? its was fun
killaor: No I don't
WarioGamer64: 48 ppl went
killaor: Btw I've won 4 and place top 10 in countless so your one 1st place winning does impress me...
killaor: Doesnt*
WarioGamer64: who do u use?
killaor: Lol
killaor: Ok bye now
WarioGamer64: WT
WarioGamer64: its prolly falco or fox or sheik
WarioGamer64: cheap characters
killaor: you don't know who I am... I'm actually shocked... Watch MTV on November the 20th. True Life of a Pro-gamer
WarioGamer64: well wats ur name
killaor: You'll find out all you need to kno about me there
killaor: I'm out
killaor: 1
--killaor

Who the hell does this wimp think he is? I challenge your *** to a GO HOME and NEVER POST ON SMASHBOARDS AGAIN Match 3! Either way your *** is going down.

BIG. G

Smash Apprentice
aight im challenging the following people to money matches..

5-20$$

Go Drown A Child:
Meleemaster5000:
(NYC)Fab
Greg
Hefaustos
Dark Bulb

Steel Kangaroo

Smash Ace
Woah, sounds like a fight might break out at Gauntlet...O.o...

On another ****** note, my cube isn't working. The electrical went out at my house during the huge storm, and now I can't turn it on...so I won't be bringing my cube to this...sorry guys.

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
lol

This guy is so funny. Now ain't this about a *****? I actually get to go home this weekend, but I'll be away all of Saturday, so I can't see this Meleeloser get rocked by the celebrities of this game. DA, put a hurtin' on this fool, for all of us.

On a side note, Wes, if you need some transportin' of TV's, I may be able to help you Friday nite, but it might have to be way late (around 1-ish, the earliest). As for takin' it back from NG to wherever in Queenz we got it, it might have to be fairly late nite also on Saturday (time undetermined). If you need my help, you got my number, just gimme a holla. Anything to help this tourney run better, I'll do what I can. DA treats a novice like me really well, so the least I can do is lend a helping hand...:006:

Vegetto2k2

Smash Journeyman
i was just looking threw the boards and noticed a few tournaments are now runnin Rainbow Cruise in neutral. Any reason for that?? if anyone could give me an explanation it would be greatly appreciated. I just never considered it being fair..

••Stages limited to the 7 neutral stages for random, others open for counterpicks.
••Neutral stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Rainbow Cruise, Kirby 64, Pokemon Stadium

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
MeleeMAster....DUde...**** MAn just let it go...STOP TALKIN...IM not on ny1's side....but im starting to believe what evrry1 esle is sayin...IF u think ur so great....Just stop Postin anything and PROOVe it This SAt..YOur already puttnurself in a deeper hole than u already are, and its really 4 a useless reason, Just stop saying "OH IM better than u at this...etc..." Just DO it ON TOurneys and end of story...U DId good, Congrats....U did bad and got embarrassed, Look in D Mirror...

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
TO the limit lol meleemaster

STRATA I DONT HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO IF WOULD BE NICE FOR U TO POST IT AGAIN I TENT TO LOSE NUMBERS AND ALSO THANX ALOT FOR THE HELP SOI WILL TALK TO RON AND DIRE ABOTU LENDING THIER TVS UP AIGHT MAN SINCE YOU SAID YOU WILL BE ALBE TO HELP. ALSO TELL ME MY DA BROTHERS WHO IS DOWN TO GO TO WEBSTERHALL AFTER THE TOUNREY LET ME KNOW ABOUT THAT IDEA. BUT ON THAT NOTE THIS TOUNREY TRULY IS "TO THE LIMIT'' MELEEMASTER IS PUSHING ALOT OF PPL TO THE LIMIT, MELEEMASTER DONT WORRY WE AR ENOT GOING TO BEAT YOU UP B4 OR AFTER THE TOUNEY NOT UNLESS YOU START WITH US AND TOUCH US OK SO DONT BE A FOOL WE ARE ALL NICE PPL THE WHOLE DA.

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHOM CHRIS IS YOULL FIND OUT AT GAUNTLET ALL I HAVE TO SAY HE DOES PLAY WIHT A CHAR I DONT LIKE BUT ITS SURE NOT FOX OR FALCO OR SHIEK LOOKING AT CHRIS YOU WOULD NOT THINK HE WOULD PLAY WITH THAT CHAR LOL. BUT ANYWAYS MELEEMASTER YOU DONT HAFE TO GO HOME IF U LOSE BUT U HAVE TO STPO BOTHING US ON THE BOARDS AND ON AIM IF YOU DO LOSE IF YOU WIN NEXT GAUNLET WE WILL PUT THE NEXT GAUNLET TITLE AS YOU NAME SOMETHING LIKE THIS " GAUNTLET SEASON2 EP 5 MELEEMASTER IS KING", HOW DOES THAT SOUND?, I KNOW YOU LIKE THAT LOL BUT HAT ALL A DREAM LOL LETS SEE IF YOU CAN TURN THAT DREAM INTO REALITY *****.

YOU DONT HAVE THE PRIVLEGDE TO FIGHT US LOL PUT IT THIS WAY YOU HAVE TO GO THRU THE DA LADDER U HAVE TO FIGHT OUR 2 NEWEST MEMBERS DIRE ADN COMPTON, BTW DIRE'S MAN IS GAME AND WATCH! IF YOU LOSE TO HIM OR GET ***** YOU CANT PLAY THE REST OF US LIEK ME CHRIS AND DAVE AND RONALD WHO IS SOON TOO BE NO **** THAT **** BEST PIKACHU.

BUT ANNOUNCEMENT PPL :

tV:

WES:2
CHRIS:3-4
NG:2-3
DIRE: MAYBE
RON::pENDING

CUBES
WES:2
COMP:1
CHRIS:1
RON:1
BLU:1
D1:1
DIRE:1

SO IF ANYONE CAN BRING EXTENTION CORDS MULTI-OUTLET CORDS, TVS, CUBES OR EXTRA COPIES OF SMASH LET US KNOW AIGHT PPL PEACE. AND ALSO ME AND SOMEONE NEW IS GOING TO TAKE TEAMS LOL MUAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHA EVERYONE WILL FIND OUT THAT DOESNT KNOW LOL. SO FAR THE NAME OF HTE TEAM IS TEAM " ME AND HIM" THATS ALL I AM GOING TO SAY.

ALSO MM'S
WHOM WANT SOT FIGHT MY
FALCO
PIKACHU
LINK
KIRBY
SAMUS
MARIO
LINK
GANON
FOR MONEY LET ME KNOW *****ES THE KING HAS CHANGED HIS WAYS LOL CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYOEN AT THE NEXT GAUNTLET I AM HYPED ALSO WHOM WANTS TO HAVEA CREW BATTLER VS DA WE WILL PUT UP 101 PER MEMEMBER AND WHOM EVER CAN BEAT ALL OF US IN A SET OF 3 TO 5 GETS 50 DOLLAR FROM ALL OF US COMBINED BUT IF THEY LOSE THEY HAVE TO GIVE EACH OF US 10 DOLARS OR 5 DOLLARS TO EACH OF US IF HE DOES NOT SUCCEED LOL WHOM IS BRAVE ENUFF TO CHALLENGE US LOL.

Top Bottom