• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Good luck getting me to deliver it to someone else.

Plus, obviously, no laptop.

Plus must be uploaded with sydney smash watermark :3
I'm sure I could drop by, maybe break a few fingers, you'd give it to me eventually

inb4jokeaboutlukebeinggayduetothatlastline.

Zero

Smash Hero
Good luck getting me to deliver it to someone else.

Plus, obviously, no laptop.

Plus must be uploaded with sydney smash watermark :3
ABOUT THAT.

You should change it to NSW Smash. Hunter Valley clearly isn't Sydney.

Not really, it's cool, but could I have a digital copy of the logo? I'd like to use it in advertising as well.

Also, about VDub, I have it, shouldn't be too hard to set up, you could write a little guide up and everything ^_^

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah if toby doesnt come which he wont, then ricky will team with you sd and I'll team with EA, unless he's already got a partner in which case I'll go with lollag

swordsaint

Smash Master
Meteor and I agreed to teaming earlier, meaning Zero (who agreed to letting me have on last team without him before we go formal) needs one. :p

Unless of course Ricky decides to with S.D as initially planned, in which case Zero and I will team anyway. God **** it all.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol how hard is it to make up teams seriously...
so... if mtr and scoot team then me and sd can team and ea and zero can team?
OR
mtr and sd, scoot and zero, ea and me.

hows that sound guys?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Zero, I considered "New South Smash" or any deviation of, and I couldn't really find a formula that's reasonably snazzy, etc etc.

Why I settled with "Sydney Smash" is because of Sydney being the epicentre (get it ... EPIC) of all things Smash related within New South Wales; all by-regions are directly linked with Sydney.
And about that, is Luke okay with Sydney Smash being in the ACT vids when I get around to it? ACT/Canberra is a whole new state :O But is still semi-centred around Sydney Smash.

For a long time, the logo S3; which was pretty snazzy, was projected as NSW's "thang"; whilst now is different, with tournaments actually being held elsewhere; I think to a degree where there is such a strong bond between Sydney and elsewhere in NSW; it is reasonable to have Sydney Smash as it's main logo.

If however there is large contention over this, maybe vermis will rock some up and we'll see how they look (Vermis is the one who designed these).

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I thought I was the one under the stage, seriously had no idea where I was, then I realised it was ted and I was like FOOK YEA!!!!!!!!!

And S.D, you're the real one who held up the team, every match I got like 0 kills.

I LAG

Smash Lord
#3 is the best
#1 is just ****

and who wants to team with me???

in order of preference

1. luke, s.d, meteor, andrew, scott (not ordered)
2. lv9 luigi
3. anyone else

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
So for everyone who wants, it should be possible to undertake Luke's, Ted's or my own gym challenge on Sunday.

Oh and to refresh peoples memory, I need a can of drink before I will play anyone for my badge.

Zero

Smash Hero
YES, MAI LORDO!

I might possibly be able to collect it on the way up, more driving for me, my dad shouldn't be too unhappy. We'll have to talk about it.

Sam's probably a better candidate anyway.

Is it a big tv? :s I probaby won't be able to fit a second medium TV.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Ted: I want my Pikmin back.
Andrew: I want my Fire Emblem back.
Toby: I want my ToS 2 back if you're done with it and it can be transported with the tv.
Gords: If you're reading this and going, give Ted Pikmin 2.
Shaya: You're a douche, I think you've had my Radiant Dawn for about half a year. >.>

Bjay

Smash Lord
Ted: I want my Pikmin back.
Andrew: I want my Fire Emblem back.
Toby: I want my ToS 2 back if you're done with it and it can be transported with the tv.
Gords: If you're reading this and going, give Ted Pikmin 2.
Shaya: You're a douche, I think you've had my Radiant Dawn for about half a year. >.>
lol poor Meteor!

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I know I'm missing some.... Defiled has a few games... a few other friends have some... 5 of my games are in Melbourne. >.>

*siiiiiigh* Oh well, I still have at least 30 games here I haven't started. =P

Bjay

Smash Lord
You should make a list (or you've made a list but it's disappeared :p)! You seem to be like some Gaming Library, judging from that amount! xD

@tedeth - what will our team name be? :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
So for everyone who wants, it should be possible to undertake Luke's, Ted's or my own gym challenge on Sunday.

Oh and to refresh peoples memory, I need a can of drink before I will play anyone for my badge.
a ****ing can of drink? no no no, ima get you a SODA POP, no one is allowed to challenge you untill I do and then they will see what a soda pop is and thats what they have to get you.
can of drink...

also bjay, bring jump with you, mine is playing up with saves but it might work.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
You should make a list (or you've made a list but it's disappeared :p)! You seem to be like some Gaming Library, judging from that amount! xD
Nuuuuuuu then more people will know what I have and want to borrow mooooore. =(

****, I should play video games more often.

Consider it returned, comrade!
Oh, if you're not done, I see no reason it NEEDS to be returned....

Top Bottom